FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4

Please let me know if this is accurate
    I LOVE IT OH MY GOD IT'S AWESOME!

Gonzalo I use paint.NET for my faction balls, and that's about the only time I use that program. For all my other artwork, I use Krita.

Reaction score
    i think i understand now, in paint, i just colour the edges of the outlines to make them look more "natural"

Then paint bucket them:

omg such skill xD
    at least its better than this

Exozen

C-D SOLDIER
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I love it!
    But why is my old TE faction playing with Isanths?
    To be honest, I don't know much about the current factions, so I just picked it because I saw it in an older Faction Balls comic; it felt odd with so many blank faction balls...
    of course, I later just ended up coloring in some in the waiting line too, but I think that's kind of cheating because I just completely made them up.

I'm too lazy to look through the NFD Build server page, find real players, and then find if their in a faction (if any)

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Sounds like we need to get some new factionballs on the scene.
    Yes someone go do that

GONZALO GO BREAK OFF FROM VAYGR, MAKE TAIIDAN FACTION!

DO IT NOW I WILL HELP YOU INTO THE YELLOWINGS

IT MUST BE DONE
    [DOUBLEPOST=1459654480,1459651354][/DOUBLEPOST]Nothing shady going on here officer, no sir, not one bit, nope nope nope, all checks out here, nothing at all to be suspicious of you heard it right here sir, nothing to be suspicious of one bit, no sir, not one bit ;D ;D

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    LET HIM BE FREE

HE WAS BANNED FOR WHAT!? HARASSING Nauvran? WHAT IS THIS, PUPPIES AND KITTENS LAND!? Nauvran DESERVED IT! IF ANYTHING! WE SHOULD HAVE MORE HARASSMENT! AND DOXXING! DOXXING IS FUN! :p
    just stop making jokes out of everything ._.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    What's in the crate? (Or is that a garbage can?) Let's check the Bonus material...

We know what you're up to! Vaygr!
    I don't really understand, is this a reference to something? lol

Reaction score
    Can't pay the time, don't do the crime
    Aceface is actually able to submit a ban appeal to be considered in a week from what I was told, so he MAY be getting unbanned :)

I don't really understand, is this a reference to something? lol
    Its NFD referencing their belief that we only play on our buildserver (even though we have presence on GenX, SS, and EI just to name a few XD)

Reaction score
    Aceface is actually able to submit a ban appeal to be considered in a week from what I was told, so he MAY be getting unbanned :)

Its NFD referencing their belief that we only play on our buildserver (even though we have presence on GenX, SS, and EI just to name a few XD)
    oh lol
    [DOUBLEPOST=1459685197,1459685112][/DOUBLEPOST]FlyingDebris in that picture you made with vaygr in it, how did you shade the vaygr ball in paint.net? because the way its gradually shaded looks to perfect to be simply a darker colour applied to it. sorry im a nob :oops:

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    I'm pretty sure he's saying that Odium Build is like a shifty, back-alley "business." Not sure where you got that idea from.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!

Exozen is not with Trinova. We are completely unaffiliated with him. I don't know what the reference is. Perhaps the balls entering the van are the various server factions you guys get a kick out of forcing into serfdom.