Faction balls!

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Still working on the SWD Icon as my image can tell you but what'd we look like? :)

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    well Gonzalo , I was originally going to post this as a joke, until someone told me that you were actually a new recruit and not an alt (sorry I didn't pay much attention and assumed) so I made this new one for you!

Enjoy

EDIT:
    Something tells me that Blaza612 liking all my posts here immediately is his way of passive-agressively hinting at me that he wants one too :rolleyes::D;)

Reactions: Blaza612

Blaza612

The Dog of Dissapointment
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    well Gonzalo , I was originally going to post this as a joke, until someone told me that you were actually a new recruit and not an alt (sorry I didn't pay much attention and assumed) so I made this new one for you!

Enjoy
    I still prefer the old one, so I'll put it here for everyone to see. ^_^

You fucked up arti, NEVER give me the link to a photo you don't want seen. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reactions: Gonzalo

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive

You fucked up arti, NEVER give me the link to a photo you don't want seen. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Fine, you want to play that way, lets play hard ball.

Here you go blaza I hope you like it I spent 24 days and 3 months on it and I think it could be the best drawing since the beatles and if you disagree then you are an uncultured idiot and clearly don't understand art. I got my masters degree in theoretical painting so how does it feel to be having an arts major laugh at you now you little **** ****. Not funny when the shoe is on the other foot now m8.

Yes this is a joke, blaza you will get your drawing tomorrow because now I am tired and should sleep

Reactions: Keptick

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    Another difference between me and timtee (and SJWs :p):

I understand a joke, let alone if it's one :p
    The timtee thing was also a joke, your thing reminded me of his post and I felt like messing with you by quoting him and comparing your posts ;)

And lets finish tonight off with a debby:

Reaction score

Enjoy

EDIT:
    Something tells me that Blaza612 liking all my posts here immediately is his way of passive-agressively hinting at me that he wants one too :rolleyes::D;)
    OMG THATS SO GOOD!!!! :D :D
    [DOUBLEPOST=1457080735,1457080621][/DOUBLEPOST]

lol

Reactions: Blaza612