[ESI] Evolution Starship Industries I Maelstrom download is here!

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    I accept your invitation, though I\'m still new to the art of detailed ship design.

Reaction score
    But the question is which ship do you want me to do, one that evolution starship industries is doing so we can compare?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have to ask if you have ever even played StarConflict. Oh, and you can choose any ship you like.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Are you guys still hiring? P.S I am kinda hestint to post on this thread, as the last thread i posted on got deleted a few seconds after I psted my comment 8(

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Are you guys still hiring? P.S I am kinda hestint to post on this thread, as the last thread i posted on got deleted a few seconds after I psted my comment 8(

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Alright, do the vulture. Remember, the vulture is an interceptor and so it is a small ship. You just gotta make it effective.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I am not the pizza delivery man for you all. Last time I checked I was the curse/ rear admiral. Lol not pizza delivery man. Lol

Reaction score

Biza

1 destroyer and 1 cruiser 4 smaller ships so far, only have pictures of the cruiser. Built by myself the cruiser is about 60% completed. I also have a station thats about 80% completed (non faction home able to withstand punishment) I understand and can effectively use all the advanced build options.

Reaction score
    I think I might liek to join, Im really good at building just about anything.. my only problem is I lag a bit around large ships/stations and planets due to the shadows in the game... (at least thats what I expect it to be from a few tests I\'ve ran.) anyway.. Im a good builder, been told im great on both minecraft and a few other minecraft clones. here are some of my builds... so far :P I also had a 360M long ship of my own design but i scraped the idea ^^; these are mainly starwars replicas so ya...

http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m573/A_Fawking_Panda/Untitled_zps50d7b8ef.png

http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m573/A_Fawking_Panda/Untitled_zps6c9433d3.png

http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m573/A_Fawking_Panda/Untitled1_zps017d276a.png

EDIT: oh wait crap... I jsut saw the post above me that your not recruiting anymore D: ok ;~;

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Once you release the download for the maelstrom could you release a download with and with out the 50 small turrets as mush as I love flying and activating bobby AI and faction blocks I would like to not have to deal with it. If it is to much to ask it is fine i can undock them and shot them with the main AMC cannon anyway, by the way she looks amazing when i get my hands on it im going to have to change the colors over to black and purple to fit the theme our server, i cant wait to fly her great job.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Sounds like you\'re excited! The maelstrom\'s download will most likely not be up for some time as it is supposed to be Evolution\'s main batteship kind of thing and until we are finished the ship that one-ups it then we don\'t really want to release our ship designs. I also doubt that we will release a version without the turrets just because it wouldn\'t be the same ship. If you would like a version without the turrets I am sure you could do it just in a few seconds by deleting them on your own private server or singleplayer then loading them on you server.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I really don\'t care if you want to build it or not. Flip and I didn\'t quite optimize the power and shields and everything the best we possibly could so it could be a lot better. I am sure you could make a better one if you spent a little longer then we did.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I would love to recruit you, I noticed you are fairly active on the forums and I enjoyed you builds. Although we have lots of member with lots of projects going all at once I would love to have you on the team. I will send you a private message as well so that you know.