[ESI] Evolution Starship Industries I Maelstrom download is here!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen

"Fear makes us feel our humanity" -Benjamin Disraeli

ESI line of ships topic

Welcome to the ESI starship topic, here you can find images of all of our latest ships that have come off the line. Please inform us of any outdated links or blueprints.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEWS

[Maelstrom is here!] I know no one cares now but I think you guys have wanted the download for a long time so here ya go!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Completed Projects:

The Maelstrom: This large carrier will withstand any attack as well as carry an arsenal of fighters. It's front AMC cannons will tear through any defense.

Download

Scarab: The Scarab is a deadly destroyer that can rip through almost anything thrown at it.

Download

Scythe: This large fighter can be fit easily into a large carrier due to its thin size and when unleashed can do enormous amounts of damage to any fleet.

Download

Owl: Den's own personal fighter, this fighter is effective on it's own and near devestating in groups.

Download

Stegosaurus: This new mining ship has been designed for ESI's mining operations, but it can still pack a punch when needed in a fight.

Download

Projects underway:

Project Kerberos: Due to the need for a larger ship then the Maelstrom or the Tempest Project Kerberos has begun. Two ships are currently under development. They will be carriers nearing twice the size of the Maelstrom and the Tempest but won't surpass the large size of the Thor. These carriers will become the new main force of Evolution's army and will be able to withstand anything thrown at it as well as deal more damage then previously thought possible.

Current state of the project: Image

Projects to begin:

Thank you for visiting Evolution Starship Industries. Be sure to return often for updates.

Reaction score
    Name: LETHALVIP3RZZ

Other Builds (include images): none :( but i still wanna help even if a little guidance is needed (i know people who are experienced in advanced shipbuilding will get priority)

How you would like to help: Just help with overall interior designing and if needed Fully functional AI turrets

Reaction score
    Name:Eric

i do not have pictures of my builds on starmade but i have been building ships in minecraft for a year or 2 and i would like design and help with anythink and everythink also i am very creative as im a 3 year student with game design (Train2Game)and i have alot of time on my hands at the moment.

also i like making interior spaces, and i have a few ideas for the weapons that would fit the style of the ship

sorry if this is not the right info but i hope i can help, but if not no hard fellings.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I would like to recruit good builders and people who can help us design things like turrets

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Well, I would love to have you on my server so you can show us.

Zeveryn

The Devious Traitor
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Id be able to do Turret designs :) No problemo.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Don\'t worry too mucha bout that, you can still be a part of the faction. Could you add me on skype or somethig please? I need a way of communication with you besides Starmade

Reaction score
    Hi!

I just wanted to know if you wanted to have your ships posted on the wiki catalog Im working on. I need some specifications however, check them out:http://wiki.starmade.rtag.me/wiki/index.php?title=Template:Ship_Data

If you wish to collaborate, feel free to jump in, or just update your main post with the specifications of each ship.

Reaction score
    The reference images you use are a very nice choice of ships, all of those ships look very very cool, especially the maelstrom

Reaction score
    I inted to make the catalog an easy way of finding and downloading ships, and thus I´d need the links for them to be fully included- if you want to give them, again.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Also, think you can include my forum post link int the stuff and post them under ESI as well?