[ESI] Evolution Starship Industries I Maelstrom download is here!

Reaction score
    Well done fo being accepted into the Kytech Corperation. Now if i could just get accepted into the server haha :P

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Application

Character Name: Dorantana

Personality: Serious, Calm, Collected, Really like an organized and fun server!

Bio: Doran Bouchard, 21, from North Carolina. Have played Minecraft for years now. Absolutly love Starmade as it is a natural progression to me. In college currently and so I have tons of free time to play and build. I have built some very impressive structure in Minecraft but dont have any pictures. (Never really thought to take any. tbh) I have a number of fully fitted Mothership class ships as well as cruiser class.

Hope to get into some grit with you guys soon.

-Doran

Plans once your in the server: Hope to join a well organized and structured Faction. Introduce my ships as well as build new ones with you guys. Also to play some real good roleplay with everybody.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Seems good to me, I will send you a private message with details.

Reaction score
    Application

In Game Name: Lewshizz

Personality: Kind, follows what told, serious when working

Bio: Vincent M. 16 but mature, played minecraft for 2 years now and works well with ship construction. (built ships on minecraft before starmade was released). Work best with fighters and small cruises but is willing to try large scale ships (Battleships, battlecruisers, dreadnaughts, motherships). Works best in a group, also willing to keep pirates away from ships if they are in the area. Never really take pictures of my ships but plan on doin so for a branch I am planning.

Skype (if needed): Lewshizz

What I plan on doing on the server: Mainly build with you guys and also finish my planned ship series. Also learn how to build large scale ships. In addition to learning that I still cant get my turrets to shoot.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Everything seems good, will send you a private message with details.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have to go for Canada festivities, will return in a few hours. Sorry to anyone who is applying after this post, but I won\'t be able to respond right away.

Reaction score
    All your doing is rebuilding the ships in Star-Conflict, anyone can do that. :L

Reaction score
    i want to join you guys but i am allready a captian in the colonists navy i was woundering if you wanted to make a alliance with the colonists

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    When are we even going to meet up? oh and http://star-made.org/content/evolution-professional-bounty-hunters-i-private-server

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I would like to see you make one then, maybe we can hire you :) Besides, SC ships would do much better being here than in Star Conflict itself, we are doing them a favor ;) (And no, we won\'t just be making SC ships, that is just our starting point. We have other plans and designs beyond recreating SC ships.)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Well, the key is making them look good AND make the effective. I will be updating the post with several ships our medium ship designs made. I must say they are pretty badass once flip and I fixed up the power usage.

Reaction score
    When does anyone get access to join you and flip or are you doing the builds on the Eternia server, also Powerfres i dare you to make Star Conflict ships and make then look detailed, aethetically pleasing and fully functional.