[ESI] Evolution Starship Industries I Maelstrom download is here!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    We actually have a few ships that are pretty much complete and should be uploaded soon.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hah, these ships aren\'t badass... To me they all look like shit

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I know I promised to put the Yamato up awhile ago but I got stuck with shit, I won\'t even be on my computer until tomorrow night but I promise to put the Yamato up then.

Reaction score
    Yamato? xD you manage to put the Firestorm WIP up but not the finished Yamato. (BTW put the 2nd up its more effective)

Reaction score
    By popular demand the Yamato 2 will be put up....... when DEN OF COURSE DOES IT!

Reaction score
    What do you use to host your images? I have been using imgur, and it just puts a link to the image, not the image itself. How do I make my pictures like yours?

Reaction score
    Name: Kaelum

Specialty: Game mechanics, Ship power/shield efficiency

Past work: None for anyone but myself.

Intended Job: Making power cores for the ship. Mine create at least 10 times the power of a solid block, and contain about half shields. Skype me for more details.

Cons: Hates people who talk about others moms or uses innapropriate words in their everday language. (Hates jerks.)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey Im not very good at making ships so do you guys think you might be able to create this ship for me?

URL for the image is: http://www.wallpaper4me.com/resize_wallpaper.php?id=7957

For specs it just needs to be around 200 blocks long, 5 powerful AMCs, 3 SD-BB missile batteries firing 4 missiles apiece, 2 fast scavenging lasers, good shields, and decent acceleration

If you can make it, thanks, if not, its ok

-Krypt