EndOfHumanity [10 slots] [Heavy Roleplay] [Whitelist Only] [100K Starting credits] [Unlimited bluepr

Reaction score
    Character Name: Joseph_Tracker

Bio: Joseph is a survival expert. Ship design, combat skills, cooking, you name it, if it can help keep you going for another day he probably learned how to do it. Joseph is intelligent, adaptable, and patient. But, suffers from a mild case of PTSD having had to endure the tail end of the war and having to deal with war like living conditions as he can never quite bring himself to settle down, moving from place to place and getting attacked along the way. He is surprisingly quick to panic in unexpected situations. Although, he calms down just as quickly. He\'s a little unstable.

Joseph has big plans. But, knows full well that he needs to stay alive to see them through. For now he\'s just living day to day and helping where he can.

Reason for applying: Starting to have serious issues with my regular server. I\'ll bounce back between here and there and see what happens. I have tons of RP experience mostly from table top gaming and I know the StarMade mechanics well. I\'m willing to teach people the finer points of ship design. If you are interested seek me out in game.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name: Nevik Warfield

Bio: They say war never changes, but this war changed everything. There is no longer a chain of command, nothing to follow or believe in, Nevik has changed from soldier to survivor. Despite having first hand accounts on the destruction of humanity he\'s squared his shoulders for the task ahead and seeks to use his experience and skillset to help humanity suffer through these dark times. Even if it once again requires him to protect the species against itself. . .

Reason for applying: I love the game, but I\'m getting bored of the solitude in singleplayer. Looking for a server with community and always looking forward to good RP!

Reaction score
    Character Name:John Warrer

Bio: (John Warrer was a miner living in the slums of Conatour II his whole life after the war his planet was enslaved and never could get a way off his home planet but one day a merchant landed on his planet and John saw his chance to get off the planet. He stole the merchant\'s ship and took off to the stars for 1 year when pirates boarded and held him captive for 2 years until one day whan his guard left his door unlocked John escaped in the cargo they were carrying. A F-303 Prototype. Now he is alone and looking for the person who enslaved him)

Reason for applying: bored of normal severs.

Reaction score
    Character: Sarah Flandry

Bio: Growing up I the sounds of exploding shells lured me into sleep, the orbital strikes of the rebel forces poisening the air and water, forcing our whole colony underground. Forced to wear a gas mask since the age of 5 I needed to learn keeping people apart from another without looking at their face, seeing how they stand...how they move. With the age of 16 everyone is required to work either in the factories or take up arms and repel the remaints of the rebels from the vast surface of Noheka IV, which is nearly always coated in gloomy darkness of a ash covered sky. The next three years where mostly covered by fighting on the surface and her training for further deployment...all this ended when Noheko IV came to the borders of its natural ressources. With a last push by all conscripts they could get, the last bases of the rebels the planets forces finally stood victorious....and faced by certain doom. Taking every veteran of the fights they could get small ships were send out into space, trying to contact any remaining humans...and...under all circumstances, get the needed ressources for survival of the population.

Reason for applying:

You know me, I know you, I got some time, Vivicatis is down....

Reaction score
    Name: Freman Metzani

Age: 32(?) spent lots of time in stasis (or cryo or whatever)

Bio: A former Outrimmer of voidborn (IE born in space) descent. Freman was a scavanger and a survivalist first and formost all his life and was in a rather remote sector when Humanity fell, there he found an old NERVA spacecraft around a Gas Giant. Not being one to ignore such a ship he found the bridge and started to repair the ship using his old ship. Eventually he finished and returned to (Ex)Human Space. Needless to say he was very suprised by what has transpired while he was away. Nevertheless he moved on and thrives in this new Galaxy.

EDIT: I tend to leave for extended peroids of time so I will not be on often and the game tends to crash on me often.

Reaction score
    Name: Azrael Delorian Eridanus (Az)

Bio: Born in a remote star system on the outer rim of a quiet galaxy, Azrael was found in an escape pod by a group of miners, who adopted the child. His parents were nowhere to be found, and genetic testing was unable to yield any data in this matter. Azrael\'s interesting name was, quite literally, an amalgamation of parts, as the miners named him after pieces of equipment and spacecraft strewn about the colony. As he grew, Azrael was taught the skills he needed to survive in the stark and rough environment that was the Outer Rim; operation of mining tools is second nature to him, and his aptitude in shipbuilding was revealed after the mining colony\'s head engineer taught him how to maintain the mining craft on the colony.

Azrael finally moved away from the dusty and strip-mined planet he was raised on, but only because he managed to jump into a space-worthy mining craft before an unknown fleet masscred the men and women he had known as his family. His last memory of place where he was raised was a scarred planet lit by flames leaping from the colony on its surface. The incident plunged him into a state of emotional turbulence, as he tried to cope with the loss. Within his heart, a seed of vengeance took root.

Azrael managed to find a sparsely populated planet, and established himself as an independent and successful miner, shipbuilder, and captain of industry as the head of Hidden Blade Shipworks. He had an unregistered family that consisted of him, his wife, and two children. Being an independent businessman in the outer colonies of his empire of residence, Azrael didn\'t care much for government, preoccupied as he was with making a living. The most he saw of that distant entity that was the predominant government of the area was the occasional merchant-marine cargo ship, with which he found himself performing repairs on and conducting deals quite often. After two years of practically unrecorded existence, Azrael set out in his personal spacecraft. He was attacked for unknown reasons by a raiding party and left to die, adrift in space. However, the raiders evidently failed to finish their job, as a dazed, somewhat amnesiac, but utterly determined and vengeful Azrael continues to strike forth into the endless expanse of space, in hopes of rebuilding an empire to call his own.

Reason for Applying: I\'ve been looking for a good server to establish a foothold in; However, many servers lack an active/friendly community, and I hope to find one here. Oh, and Vivacitas is down for now.

I have plenty of experience in StarMade; I specialize in lighter ships, but I have no problem with tackling larger ones.

You can view some of the projects that I\'ve posted here: http://axninjax.imgur.com/

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    Everything appears to be in order, il whitelist you and PM details shortly.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name: Orion Smith

Bio: Orion is an ex-pirate, alcholic, grizzled captian. He is very headstrong and likes to go straight for war rather than diplomacy, wether he believes he can win or not. He prefers spending his time hunting pirates and salvaging their bases for money, until he can buy a true ship. He may be headstrong, but he can be persuaded.

Reason for applying: Was reffered here

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    After the admin crapped up the speed this server is now ruined. Dont bother joining. Had a great time until She did it but now cant even stop going. SHIFT is useless. Went through sun then got killed by pirates.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    Thadius does not know how to hold shift properly, or his keyboard is broken, everyone else can manage it fine.

He\'s just angry about not getting his way.

Reaction score
    I\'ve had no problems at all that a bigger number of thrusters won\'t solve. Thadius obviously made a ship that handles like crap and complained when it didn\'t handle well.

Shift works fine for everyone else, the pirates he complained were too weak only hours before killed him,

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I was holding shift the entire time through this insanity, Then admin Admiral says my ship is broke and i need more thrusters. The ship works on every other server. Are they all wrong or is this one? My keyboard works fine. Her settings dont

Reaction score
    Real space doesn\'t slow you down in any noticeable fashion. Real space lets you boost a little, move a lot, and bigger ships mean more momentum, more momentum means you need more force to slow it down.

I thought this was all pretty basic school stuff, or don\'t they teach that anymore?

I digress. Thadius wasn\'t present when the requests were made, I was, and I can officially say it was a majority vote, not just of her faction, but of the server. If Thadius doesn\'t like it, that\'s fine, but saying it\'s broken because it\'s not to his taste just smacks to me of poor adjustment skills.