EndOfHumanity [10 slots] [Heavy Roleplay] [Whitelist Only] [100K Starting credits] [Unlimited bluepr

Reaction score
    Construction of the UESBS KAIJU HANATA is well underway, allready working on the intiror decks of the lower section, hope to have the outer tower hull done tonight. (Yes that decks as in plural), handles better than Serenity which is a mear fraction of this size?

Those who are thinking oh god power player, this actually has no weapons of it\'s own aside from the railgun in the front which is highly impractical, more for rp purposes then battle, I might add missles but all defence is done by turrets and the only reason this is under construction is for defence.

Tell me what you think of her :)

(Name: Kaiju Hanata)

Kaiju: Big Monster (Japanese)

Hanata: Hunter (Japanese)

Ship Theme: Mobile Suit Gundam SEED; Meteor by T.N Revolution http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9RTcse4E2s

Reaction score
    Character Name: RB101 (Rakkselius Breill, Designate 101 of the sub-orbit mining devision)

Bio: Once a highly respected and widely know Mining Com , know for his legendary sub- oribital thracking skills, now reduced to selling spare junk parts found in the back middle of nowhere after the notorious core-drilling pirates raided and all but desimated his home space-port of of the planet Vopra.

Now out to seek revenge and on a quest to regain his former of title of fleet com, Rakkselius Breill will let little stand in his way.

Reason for applying: To become part of a small server (so that im not blasted out of the sky every ten minutes) this server was recomended to me by Marcus Tyler.

Reaction score
    Name: Nymphadora Alosi

Bio: Several months prior to the war, the large colony on Hercules VI, a successful colony on a world in its prime, decided that they should do something to contribute to the continuation of man, the governing council knowing of the devastation the war would bring. Hence, the Colonial was built, a massive ship with enough cryo-pods to freeze a city. And that\'s exactly what they did. Half of the planet\'s population, a total of 900,000+, were frozen on the Colonial. The onboard AI was engaged, its only function to keep power levels up and to evade any and all other ships. The Colonial promptly left, its crew safe in case mankind died so that they could restore it. The Colonial\'s crew were the lucky half, however; five months later and a hostile fleet attacked Hercules VI. Not a single soul survived.

Circa a couple months prior to the story, and the Colonial\'s AI has failed some time ago, age and wear on the circuitry shutting it down. The Colonial has simply drifted for at least a century, and on this day approaches a planet, easily habitable but as of yet unknown. The Colonial\'s titanic bulk rips through the atmosphere, doing yet more damage, and it finally comes crashing down on the surface. Promptly, all power to the cryo pods cease, and open, thawing the colonists inside. Originally, all of them, roughly 900,000, were full. Only 28 clambered out of their pods. Nymphadora was one of these. Originally just a colonist in one of the border settlements on Hercules VI, Nymphadora was put on the Colonial\'s crew for her talent in many areas, including the construction and maintenance of spacecraft.

Those other colonists have long since vanished. Nymphadora, alone in a galaxy full of strangers who want nothing to do with her, has learned how to survive, and has put her skills that saved her life to good use. However, in this universe, where the few that remain can cause big change and turmoil, may have to change her ways to survive, and maybe even make a few friends On the way. Nymphadora can be social, but is otherwise withdrawn, and can do a fair few things given the materials. She is also not very trusting, and once her trust is earned it is easy to lose.

Reason For Joining: I played Vivacitas before, and heard you offered this to people from there. Also, hoping to find somewhere I can play where my ships are at least relatively safe.

Reaction score
    Character Name:Galaga Burst

Bio:Galaga Burst....not much to say about him besides he is a scared child, alone in a old ship in the middle of nowhere , on a wild goose chase trying to find his presumably alive parents that were captured by pirates!

well...I guess he is not alone,he is with a old AI named M.U.R or Multi Utility Robot MK.VI. M.U.R will do anything (including killing his parents.) to protect Galaga from the dangers of space. until he finds his parents he is cooped up in his Model 99 Tripop cruiser...in dead space...only getting food when he needs it...sleeping in only on special occasions...and talking to a old BOBBY AI module...for all of eternity.

Reaction score
    Character Name: Kelesith Starcaste

Traits: Ex Pirate captain, hides his past and old nature in paralyzing fear of being shunned, Honorable, friendly, easily offended, extremely protective of his own, Reflects on his failures harshly, almost cruely upon himself, Greedy.

Bio: Born with a harsh upbringing, decent parents but living conditions were a fight for survival little food, poor drinking water, famine and criminals as far as he could see. Kelesith just as soon as he turned into an adult, could see his only chance for a long survival, was to level the playing field, he would do whatever he had to do to survive, that mean\'t build a reputation with his home and people, get a crew, steal a ship, and inspire fear into all who would oppose him, a few years later, he opted to get out of the pirate life before his actions caught up with him, he disbanded the \"Star of Cata\"\'s crew and took full control of the helm, and flew into new space, far away from his dark past and his cruel doings. his old crew is rumored to have risen to more power since his retirement over their refugee colony.

Reason for applying: I play, and admin the Vivacitas server, which as of late seems to be down, I want to play Starmade and not by myself, a friend hosts this server so I felt inclined to join in on it. Next to that, it gives me a chance to escape my Vivacitas Kelesith business man persona and to one of his other persona\'s (I stick to the name Kelesith as my main RP name, but everytime my persona is different, you can see him one server as a pirate the other a humble paragon of kindness and virtue)

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Name: Jerk Stenholt

Biopic: With the doctrines of fleet combat torn asunder and re-written after the end of days, those surviving ship-builders were forced to adapt to a vastly different and ever-changing. While the giant capital ships and sprawling space stations of an eradicated time are slowly reduced in number, engineers the likes of Jerk Stenholt attempt to create real, livable and practical vessels in order to preserve what little human life remains.

Mostly, I am looking for a new BP enabled server after HomeSector2 shut itself down. It\'d be nice if I could find a faction and get some sort of stake started on some planet some place where builders come from all around to compare work and possibly explore new systems. All my works are original and most of them can be seen here. http://imgur.com/a/NinRM

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    Major factions:

United Engineering

Forrision Guild

League of Freelancers

Major Antagonist Factions:

Little Timmy

Major Naval Powers:

United Engineering Naval Division

Forrision Guild

Sidenotes.

My long week end is coming to a end, so untill i get off from for Xmas, il be alot less active whitelisting and admining, i have granted CptKickerCutLeg admin powers and whitelist powers, il still be around, but to a lesser degree for a while.

-Cheers, Admiralkio

Reaction score
    @captin_link Could you put a first and last name for IC use? I don\'t think I\'ve every actually met or heard of someone called Captin who is also actually a captain. PM me when you\'re done with that and I\'ll send you the IP and details.

Also, for those new to RP, take a gander at this: http://rpmadesimple.com/the-rp-survival-guide/ it\'s quite useful, and gives you a good starting point to how to RP.

@jstenholt Looks good to me, I\'ll PM you the details and whitelist you.

@Kelesith Seen you on the server already, no need to say anything more :p

@galaga135 Again, it looks good to me, looking forward to seeing you ingame, I\'ll PM you the details in a minute.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Name: Philonecron Andering

Bio: High priest of the Pumpkin God, he has taken his cult from the shackles of gravity into SPAAAAACE! He may bring his followers later on, and as of right now the cult\'s main goal is setting up a base of operations and a steady income. We do not plan on starting any hostilities, as we only sacrifice our own to the glory of the Pumpkin God, unless they are prisoners of war.

Reason for Joining: Spreading the word of the Pumpkin God through miracles of technology and architecture ((First time playing StarMade, know enough about the game to not be an asshole to other players))

Reaction score
    Name; Rinaith\'al Taensari (IGN; Rinaith )

Age; 26

Bio; Rinaith was stationed with one of the armies during the war, at one of the frontlines at the belt of Systems known then as; \"The Echo\". He was fortounate during one of the skirmishes to escape on his captains ship that was being torn apart by missile salvo\'s. Retreating with a few shipmembers, they crashlanded on an alien planet. The immense radiation that followed weeks after they were marooned was intense, but they managed to scrummage together the hulls from various tecnician drones that were discarded and created a shield for their sheler against the radiation. Days passed and after scavanging for disgusting food on the planet, they retrofitted their shuttle with the drones tech and started roaming the systems, looking for survivors, but only found the horror that was the remenents of the war.

Reason for applying; Used to be on Viv, was giving me the shits when it crashed. So now im here. I like to roleplay alot and like to play with others. Dont like combat as much, more of a passive player.

Reaction score
    Character name: Tepro Aglion (Bobo)

Traits: Young, Eager, Empathetic, Nieve

Bio: Tepro was young when the war occured, both his parents were killed and he was raised aboard a trading vessel. He was always desperate to get out and explore the universe but never had the means to do so. He yearned for when he could explore the stars and fight pirates like all of the stories he had heard as a child. He was raised by a chef aboard a trading ship, where he got his nickname, Bobo; Henry, his guardian found his name hard to pronounce and deemed Bobo easier. He doesnt have much experience or knowledge but is willing to put aside anything to help another. Tepro is also nieve, as he is so eager to go explore he fears little and consequentally end up in trouble. However, Tepro is also creative and resourceful, aboard the trading ship many things broke down but couldnt be repaired in conventional ways so many of the repairs were improvisation. He is a quick thinker, and a yearning explorer.

Reason: always looked for a role play such as this, and starmade is a fantastic genre for it as well

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    These last 3 cant be added to my blogs list without a verifcation by an admin neither can link. AKA Looks good to me, I\'ll PM you the details and whitelist you. Post.

Reaction score
    Yeah hi everyone, in game i\'m Ponon. I noticed how many vivacitas transfers that we are having, i want to tell you all something... We have interesting Rp regularly. Currently the main characters are: The parasites (LiTtLe TiMmY) and the heads of factions. This might change. But the best way to get on the fast track for fun is to join a larger faction rather than your own, the more people on a team, the more interesting story dinamics, thanks all for taking the possibility of joining a major faction into account when you create your character.

-Ponon

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Psychological Report #015934.09786

Name: Mitchell_Makowitz

Traits: Calculating, Smart, and Austentatious

Bio: As a young boy Mitchell dreamt of getting off Eros (his childhood home). Once he bought his first freighter/miner, Guy Molinari II, he started moving freight and ore between the Inner Planets and the Outer Planets. He watched from a holoscreen on the bridge of his ship as Eros was destroyed along with Earth and Mars. From that point on Mitchell took on contracts from multiple corporations.

{End Report}

Reason to Join: I just want a Legit RP server worth my sporratic playing time.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    Character Name: Marshall Ryse

Bio:Upon leaving the Trading Guild academy ,Marshall Was given control of a small frigate. One day while its crew was in cryo, pirates attacked the ship. 120 years later, the fail-safe in the cryo pod activated, and marshall was released. After making a small ship from the wreckage of the frigate. The scanner suddenly roared to life, \"End Of Humanity has started.Estimated less than 5% has surived\". Marshall has set off to find a faction to defeat the space pireate ONCE AND FOR ALL.

Reason for applying:I have noticed a lack of Good RP servers and i have heard this one is Better than most.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    NO_FACE The peacekeepers fac will be best for you. They are the anti-pirate fac