EndOfHumanity [10 slots] [Heavy Roleplay] [Whitelist Only] [100K Starting credits] [Unlimited bluepr

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    First of all, thank you for taking the time to click and read this post, if you do end up playing, i wish you the best.

Server is UP!

THE DAYS OF HUMANKIND ARE LONG PAST, LITTLE REMAINS OF HUMANITY ASIDE FROM SHATTERED POCKETS. This server, all the players on it, will write the story, the lore, and the history of the Server's universe.

http://home.claranet.nl/users/gryphon/rpguide.html

PLEASE READ THE ABOVE LINK IF YOU HAVE NEVER ROLEPLAYED BEFORE!

Lore!

In the universe EndOfHumanity is set in, every remaint of humankind has been wiped out in a blood, brutal galactic civil war, nothing remains aside from scattered pockets of survivors, scrambling to rebuild. The Trading Guild survived the war, by unknown means, and offers with open arms to assist those in need.

Whitelist template
    Character Name:

Bio: (One paragraph minimal, three at max)

Reason for applying:

RULES!

NOTICE: Max speed is 500m/s

1. No spawnkilling/killing without reason, it is highly disruptive to the playing enviroment when trying to RP properly, if you do kill, have a VERY good reason for doing so. Wars count.

2. Don't be rude. Everyone on the server wants fun and to have a good time, don't spoil it.

3. No insane/murderous characters. This is a big nono, there are reasons for insanity, yes, but when it's to the point that it disrupts Roleplay, its too much. Refer to Rule 1 for murderous characters.

4. Keep OOC (Out of Character) Chatter to a dull roar. SM's chat is confusing at times as it is, we don't need this cluttering it up.

5. Make ships with RP in mind, don't just fly a giant block of shields and power around!

Email me at [email protected] for questions or comments.

-Cheers, Admiralkio

Reaction score
    Character Name:

Sarah Silverheart

Bio:

Sarah Silverheart, by far one of the few survivors sheerly out of dumb luck. She was no military woman, she was a woman of science. It is her firm belief that the salvation of mankind lie somewhere in this universe, and through technological advancement and research, she intends to find it.. and make life easier for the whole of mankind in the process.

Sarah Silverheart\'s labs were destroyed in the civil war however, leaving her completely devoid of equipment and forcing her to build from the ground up..

Reason for applying:

Need a good server with an active community, and since this one is just starting out let\'s give it a whirl and see if it succeeds!

generalBLT13

Scary grrrrr
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Purchased!
    NAME:Buggy(gamer nickname)

BIO: buggy as his friends called him, is the last known spartan from the UNSC. He has lived in solitaire for many years, looking for any survives from the civil war. But he has finally found survives. He has been trained as a harsh killing machine but after years if solitude has became soft on the inside. He now has \'social skills\' and works together with the last survives to stay alive and find any other survives.

REASONS FOR APPLYING: I haven\'t played much starmade but understand the game well. I needed a server to play on and it just happened that this topic was in the little area in the bottom left hand corner of my screen. I also applied to have an experience on a server with a little amount of players.

in getting a computer in about a month so I will be able to join then. I also have a large bunch of ships, http://star-made.org/content/unsc-fleetcom

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    Please revise your bio, as it does not fit our lore.

Thank you for your intrest!

Reaction score
    Character Name: Malcolm Braz

Malcolm is a wanderer of space by nature, being unable to call a place that other humans made home. Born on a desert planet his family was poor and so were the rest of the people there. He inherited his father\'s job as a relic salesman which were abudant from ruins all over the planet, remains of an ancient civilization. One day as he was relic-hunting he found a strange artifact that grabbed his head, planting knowledge which would change the way he sees the world.

Reason for applying:

I\'ve been looking for a server that\'d be about roleplay and had an active community or would have soon. I consider myself to be an experienced roleplayer and I\'d like to get into starmade roleplay because of the incredible freedom it has.

(If you add me to the list please send me a PM as I tend to lose stuff on this forum)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    Everything appears to be inorder, i will PM you the details shortly.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name: Norman Chance

Bio: Norman was born on a small asteroid mining facility. He grew up, moving around mining station to mining station. As such, Norman has a strange love for space, and a strange fear of the ground. Norman, recently made semi-wealthy by an investment gone well, he has managed to get his hands on a small ship. He plans to traverse the stars, seeking an old legend which likely does not even exist.

Reason I want to join: Perfectly honest? A friend asked me to join. So, I decided to give a whirl.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name: Zack Tyrell

Bio:

Born and raised on a repair station in a family of engineers, Zack shared his parrents\' passion for engineering and made himself a ship out of recycled parts and scraps.

While Zack was testing his ship around the nearby star, his home was invaded, the station and its hosted warships stood strong but were ultimately destroyed when the attackers turned suicidal.

After days of searching through the debris without finding any survivors, Zack scourged anything he could find and went out into space, with hope, but unaware of humanity\'s close extinction.

Reason for applying:

I love roleplay and expecially making roleplay/asthetic ships, and this idea of a server sounds just awesome !

I\'ve got a ship already published, an Ebon Hawk.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    Everything seems inorder, glad to see someone applying!

Il PM details shortly.

Reaction score
    Character Name: Atlas

Bio: A machine made to help colonize, manage, and conquer worlds was once nothing but a dream. But then, there was Atlas. Made by Xylvainian Inc. before its ultimate demise, Atlas was to be their final product. Luckily, before the company\'s fall, it was completed. Atlas had succesfully launched itself from the X-Inc Testing Labs and into deep space. It was a smart machine. It could actually think. It could build. And so forth, it thought a body would be a decent, presentable form. And in due time, one was made. Along with that body, it started gathering up bits of scrap metal floating about the galaxy, spending decades doing nothing but assimilating. Piece by piece, this unholy machine built itself a titan, named Octavia, and continues scouting the universe for scraps. It\'s only objective is to rebuild its parent company.

Reaction score
    Character Name:

Marcus Tyler

Bio:

A relic from the past, rugged, hardy and slow to change, Marcus was part of a militia, defending a small mining outpost from the ravages of the war that tore humanity apart, they failed.

After the fighting had torn them from their homes, their jobs and all they held dear, tensions were high and eventually infighting was the norm. Nothing violent at first, cabin fever and passive aggression became the norm, and Marcus watched quietly as each person left for parts unknown, he simply watched.

Now, as ever, Marcus observes with a quiet heart, hardened and scarred, but open still for the pleas of any others who wish for assistance.

His small fighter is a hack-job, initially a workhorse meant for cutting rocks open, it has been put to use in other means, adding a rudimentary shielding system provided by the trading guild after finding him drifting, robbed of everything by pirates. He has rigged the old plasma-cutting arrays with weaponry, and though weak, it\'s usually enough of a deterrent to keep others from bothering him.

Reason for applying:

Bored, my usual RP server is down and I\'m looking for an active RP to rival those of the olden days.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Character Name: Thadius Faran

Thadius Faran was a Military Commander for an Empire that fell years ago. He is a Brilliant tactican and had a parisitc lifeform not destroyed his nation he could very well have become its leader. When it was clear that the parasite could not be stopped he along with his crew left their planet in a ship to find a new nation. However it appeared that the entire galaxy had collapsed. With no one to join or get assistance from he has now set out to carve his own Empire into the galaxy. One that wont fall like the one he served.

Fac: Caldera Empire a Caldari Styled Nation

Reason for applying: I Want a fresh server to see how it plays out when being one of the first on it.

Reaction score
    Name: Ponon

BIO: Ponon was Kidnapped As a young boy, and trained In ancient british Eddiquette, He assumed that William, his kidnapper, was his father. at the age of 18 the Hideout he had lived at was busted into by a group of pirates. Ponon Stole a ship, having to leave his \"father\", for whom he caed about ever so much, behind. Upset by this tragedy Ponon accelerated. abot 20 KM from his home Ponon found an abandoned station, running to find anyone alive, he slipped on a bit of powdered explosives, and propelled himself into a crygenics tube, sealing it shut. Hundreds of years later, after humanity has been wiped out, the trading guild Uncovered and Revived Ponon, But couldnt Understand His Gentlemanly accent.

Reason: I Love RP in starmade and This seems like such a good opporiunity, also with only 10 slots I had to Make sure I could apply in time:)

Sidenote: My character will speak in an overdone, almost rude british gentlemanly accent, but is by no means insane

Reaction score
    (Did a rewrite of Dean, after all, at 19 no normal human could do everything he could, this should fill in the gaps and inconsistancies)

Name: Dean Starwind

Traits: Strong, Brave, Romantic, Vengeful, Stubborn, Skilled in hand to hand as well as piloting and commanding all vessel sizes, great stratgist.

Bio: Born on the small AUGMENT\'s colony Juniet 7 Dean was sheilded from prying eyes of those hating his kind, like all of the citizens of the Augments Dean had been genetically altered early in the embryonic stages making his mind and body far supirior to that of a normal human, however, when he was moved to the neutral colony on Malovo VIII by his \'natural\' pearents Dean enlisted in the space core acadamy and quickly became the school\'s number 1.

Dean had been due to wed the singer Aoi Rukia Sakura, who was on Juniet 7 for a concert when the bloody valantine tragedy happened, The bloody valantine was the destruction of Juniet 7 via three hundred nuclear missles emptied into the side of the colony\'s hourglass shell, three million innocent people were killed, the faction responsible was Morgenrate, the galactic crime sydicate under the guise of a company that would profit from war.

The war hating Dean stole Morganrate\'s prototype ship Serenity R2 during the destruction of Malovo VIII and fled before he went into freelancing, he would do anything to keep food on the table, fuel in the engines and to keep one step ahead of the deeply embaressed Morgenrate hunters, now with Serenity reaching the end of her predicted lifespan and Angel\'s mind degrading rapidly all Dean can do is hope his luck hasn\'t run out.

Other: Dean carries with him his personal A.I \'Angel\' who is capable of touch, sight, smell, and is self aware, also he carries a special black musicbox wich plays one of Aoi\'s songs; Aimo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHpt2qikj1I

Reason for joining: I am a massive RP fan with a long list of RP guilds in my wake, this is the first game i\'ve played where everything I want in a game is possible and now need only a good RP world to play with.
    I very rarely chat OOC and activly discourage it completely, I hope you\'ll consider me for joining. :)

Images of my ship and it\'s predecessor Digi\'s EbonHawk_V6 (Re-fittet and uploaded with his permission)
    http://imgur.com/a/s6ftz