EndOfHumanity [10 slots] [Heavy Roleplay] [Whitelist Only] [100K Starting credits] [Unlimited bluepr

Reaction score
    @Rinaith: Everything seems in order, I\'ll PM you the IP, home to see you soon :)

@Bomb557: Sorry for the delay, everything seems in order, I\'ll PM you your whitelisted name and the IP.

@Mitchell Makowitz: Everything looks fine here, I\'ll PM you further details.

@N0_FACE: Everything seems in order, I\'ll PM you the details, hope to see you soon!

Reaction score
    I have been off for a while with the family, I will be back maybe tomorrow, maybe even tonight!

Reaction score
    Shiela is in surgery for super powers, kelesith lost ponon\'s ship to gluttony, ponon revenges gluttony with missiles... Alot. Gluttony makes a new parasite: lust. Ponon has been put in charge of UE as shiela\'s replacement.

Shiela and Marcus are becoming gods via surgery, also Shiela is a test tube baby created by Ue\'s head of sciences over 300 years prior, making ponon shiela\'s much older brother.

that has been the happenings at UE, i dont know other factions

Reaction score
    Character Name: Tydorius

Bio:

Tydorius has spent the majority of his life studying weapons design and ship architecture. He spent several years as the chief engineer for the Mobalis Corporation. During this time, he designed several multi-role warships and civilian vessels. http://www.fedoragraphics.com/Temp/starmade/starmade-screenshot-0021.png

His crowning achievement was the Mobalis Worldship, a vessel designed to house an entire colony within an armored biosphere containing multiple biomes. This mobile fortress allowed Mobalis to subjugate entire sectors, and the ship was second only to the Netharian, a full fledged battleship designed to engage multiple capital vessels simultaneously.

Mobalis most recently assigned Tydorius to a trans dimensional research project. After several minor tests, Tydorius became the first human teleportation subject. Unfortunately the system malfunctioned and he was never teleported back to the lab. This has left him stranded in a new sector with nothing but basic supplies.

Reason for applying:

I\'ve been searching for a good RP based server for some time. I don\'t have the cooling to keep my Xeon running so I\'m not currently running my server. I\'m finishing my degree in another two weeks so I\'ll have a lot more time for building and RP.

As you can see from the image I posted, I\'m all about creating RP-feasable ships. :D

You can see some other builds of mine here:

http://www.fedoragraphics.com/Temp/starmade/

The Thundering Heresy was my build on Star-Jita but I was shot to peices before I could finish her.

Reaction score
    Character name: Dallas Paul
    Bio:
    Traits: Firm, remorseful, kind and gentle
    Dallas Paul was born on a planet in the Vega system, back then it was a settled planet before the civil war. The sovereignty of Vega was apart of the \"Central Worlds\" of Earth and her colonies. At age 18 he was drafted into the Colonial Marines when the war broke out. After the fall of Vega 4, his home world he left his position after 25 years of service as a colonel.
    After the fall of Earth he\'d gather as many humans as possible in attempt to save humanity and flee to a unknown sector of space. Today at age 66, he founded a colony on a planet called Dallas Prime.

Plans upon joining server: finding a suitable planet where Dallas Prime is located.

Reason for joining: Love to Role play thought would give it a shot.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Application

Character Name: Lansen Tal

Bio: After humanity had fallen, and the civil war had heated up, Lansen, a young boy of twenty-five years, traveled with his family on a fleet of transport vessels looking to escape danger, to the outer rim of the galaxy. It was there that he, his family, and the rest of the fleet were looking to start anew. Very far off from the Star Node of the galaxy, the very little heat provided trouble to \'dinky\' ships the fleet had. Each ship had to make a emergency landing upon a cold, iced over planet, now known as, Markus IV. Through the hard work the crew put together to survive, they flourished. It took two years for the scientists of the fleet to develop a new, more, stable engine. One that could survive the harsh temperatures of deep space.

Once the engine proved successful, the fleet, including Lansen, salvaged what scarce metals they could and built a ship. They were proud of their work, but had realized what materials the ship required. It was too much. The fleet would need to send one person on a journey through their past, to the rugged centers of the galaxy, to fetch supplies, or they would not last. It was then, that Lansen was chosen to guide the ship they dubbed, \"New Hope\". So he raced off for the core, little did he know, it would be a lifetime before he returned...

Reason for applying: Looking to have some real RP fun on this game. Looks very promising. ((P.S. Sorry for the long bio, got carried away.))

Reaction score
    Character Name: Yoshimato Hazuko (or \'yoshi\' for short)

Bio: (One paragraph minimal, three at max):

Yoshi is a solitary mercenary from a planet FL-5193, he usually tries to avoids trouble with outhorities (even if he get\'s in even more trouble afterwards) by not taking \'suspicious\' requests but hey. 20K credit\'s is 20K credits. His battle style consists in quick stealthy combat, light ships and quick runs is his thing, though me wouldn\'t mind something new.

Reason for applying: i really like RP-ing and i found this whitelisted (which mean no random noobs in cubes arround) server so.... why not apply?

Reaction score
    this is a repost app Character

Name: link_irving

Bio: was a mercenary before the war and now is willing to help for the right price. now he has lost every thing after the war and is trying to rebuild.

Reason for applying: i wanted to try a rp server out

Reaction score
    Character Name: Mjjj

Bio: *Sart Transmission* November 25, ((whatever year this is)) \"James\'s son was finally born into this world. This world at war. He Loved his boy like no other father could. He knew this might be the last human being to be naturally born again. Mj was very smart by age 8 and built a ship for James. James was a trader, and a traitor...He had always loved war. James had tried to use Mj as a sheild from a Corbi attack and had almost gotten them both killed, wich he did partially. During that Corbi attack was when Mj was scarred for life. They were both taken prisoners and put to Interrogation. Mj had watched his father be sliced into three by a Corbi Rampager one day. They marked Mj as cooperative and released him through the garbage pit. He was found floating in a pile of debris in a trance slumber. This is why I am here!\" *Transmission End*

Reason for applying: Heavy RP you say?

Reaction score
    Character name: Remoblue L. May

Traits: Friendly,Daring,Born Leader,Deadly,arrgent,sly

Bio: Remo, Man of the shadows. Remo,Was found in a battle scared carrair In a cell.Picked up by a Pirate Crew Searching for goods,money,intel on the crews mission.The crew took him,rasied him up to be a good man but, a man with a dark side.

Remo new how to get around people,there weakness ,there strong points.The Pirates showed him the basics.How to be dirty,cheat,lie.Remo showed them his knowlage of Avaition.He got a job being a fighter pilot, His squadron got attacked by a patroling Gulid group.He show No mercy.No weakness.

Pirates saw Remo as a weapon. Gulid saw him as a threat.

Initial plans upon joining server: Bulid a transport ship and RP in my adventures.

Reasons for appling:To Roleplay and just have fun

Other: I\'ve Read and Accepted the Rules and Punishments of the server. Im on Alot but i do have a life.I can\'t always be on.Will that Affect me Ecomincly and Rp like?Could I make a Faction of my own?

Reaction score
    Character name: Mendez

Race: Human

Skills: Ship/ Station design, repair, knowledge ,construction and operation.

Incapable of: Mindless cruelty, trusting others easily.

Characteristic: Lawful, Paranoid, Curious, Cautious, Socially Awkward, Intelligent, Patient, Loyal and Caring.

Bio: Mendez was born on the planet \'\'Blunder\'\' in the outer rims during the colonization era. The planet itself remains mostly independent and is considered backwater due to its location of being in the outer rims. As a result, this formed a barrier of isolation around the colony, thus leaving it relatively unharmed during the opening stages of the brutal Human civil war.

Since young, Mendez had always been curious and was thus easily fascinated with new information that traders bring (Technology, Starships, and Cultures etc.)It is through this that Mendez begun occupying his time studying and engrossing himself in such topics. Over time, he had grown weary of the farming life he had inherited and had begun to be curious and interested in seeing more of the world, other than the tiny dirt ball of a planet he had lived on.

However, it was at this time period that the colony of Blunder begun losing communication with the inner colonies one by one as they fell to either hostile forces or economic collapse, as some planets relied on the export of other planets to survive. Once some of the colonies in the neighboring star systems begun to cease communication, the governor of the colony, fearing the worst had happened, immediately called for the mass conscription of most of the able bodied population of Blunder in order to construct and design enough ships to defend, and if need be, evacuate most of the colony in around 5-6 years’ time.

Thus, at the age of 18, Mendez signed on and took a job as a technician engineer in the orbital space station orbiting Blunder for the next 4 years where he gained significant knowledge in the construction and operation of space operated technology.

After working at the station for the 4 years, Mendez had taken a job as the Chief Engineering Officer for one of the Corvettes in the Blunder Defense Fleet \'(which was a reasonably somewhat large-size fleet by then) after being transferred. The only people he did get to socialize with were the meager 7-11 other people who were apart of the ships contingent, it varied due to various transfers to test what was the optimal crew number due to manpower shortages.

It only took another 2 years for trouble to arrive to the colony, and trouble it was indeed...

At first a fleet of unknown ship’s cargo ships carrying refugees arrived at the edge of the system. Not long after, a fleet of heavily armed ships, that were a part of an organized pirate group, arrived as it turned out that they had followed the refugees. What they had soon found was a planet full of resources ripe for the taking, Blunder. For the next following 1 1/2 years the Colonists would be attacked by ever increasing pirate raids and other desperate colonies.

This has also caused Mendez to be more distrustful and cautious of others as constantly some of the pirate ships would try to persuade them that they were lost or the remnants of the original \'\'Government\'\' just so that they could get close and attack.

Ironically, the move to conscript most of the population saved the colony in the short term but doomed it in the long term. With most factories on Blunder being centered on the production of military hardware, certain basic factors were overlooked such as mining enough material to support it and maintaining civilian infrastructures.

Eventually, in around half a year later, the colony was crumpling under the upkeep cost of its military force as Blunder was simply not rich enough in resources, it had great fertile ground but that was about it. In its weakened state, the choice was made to abandon Blunder in search of a far more isolated and safer world.

However during the evacuation, Blunder was attacked and captured by the pirates after most of the home fleet had evacuated the population and escaped, leaving only a few unlucky ships which were taken out or disabled during the defense of Blunder; One of them being the ship Mendez was on after its entire crew, except him, had died after a missile had taken out the bridge crew and sucked out the rest of the crew. He had managed to survive as he had been busy re-calibrating the engines in the more heavily armored air locked engine section of the ship at that time. After finding out that his home planet was lost along with the few people he called friends in the entire system, he manually took manual control of the engines directly and plotted a random exit vector out of the system (reluctantly) after salvaging what he could and finding no survivors.

And so there he was, in a barely functioning crippled half of a ship travelling through a dark, cold and mostly unknown region of space; with nothing but the discomforting memories and nightmares of his dead fellow crewmates and friends to keep him company… until he found a ‘’shop’’ several days later.

Allegiance: Unsure.

Other: I’m running on UTC+8, so I may not be on at the same time as other players who may live in the US or somewhere else and the country I live in is Singapore... will I lag a lot?
    Oh and sorry if this is a little wordy, got to carried away having fun writing this and almost didnt stop :D
    Hope this can help add to the lore of this RP server.

Reaction score
    First of all: I\'m terrible at writeing human characters so I\'m doing a self-aware ship core

Name: Unit 34678

Bio: Made as a flight computer, it became upset with it\'s piolit and left him on a red planet. It has since been harvasting asteroids and space stations (those empty randomly generated ones) while transmitting seemingly meaningless lines of code. Whean found, it usually flys away and almost never fights. Unit 34678 mostly relies on one rule: Be small, and NEVER hold valuable objects. It also has something persumably will keep it fleeing on the spot, but it is kept secret.

(my main intention is for this to be elusive, and for only some to have seen it.)

Also: is there a rule against attacking ships belonging to offline players? Becuase I don\'t want my ship to have suddenly \"disappered\" becuase someone wanted resources.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    character name:

Connercapri

Bio:

Connercapri grew up in warfare,though he was born in a small town.

He was great at fighting and pretty good with his tecnical skills but building things was not his strong suit.

He fought in the war until it was near the end then he fled and hid,beacause he fled it saved him from dying

brutaly.Now he searches around scavenging finding whatever he can find that is usefull .

Reason for applying: I like roleplay its fun and i like intracting with poeple.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    This server has recently lost activity for some reason. Whenever i log in no one is on

Reaction score
    I agree with that, I noticed that dispite the fact that almost nobody is on when I am I see that people are still around and doing things

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Whitelist template

Character Name: poison

Bio: He was born after the war and was working in a family owned companyn as a repair man.He was traned as a repairman a marksman and a companion. his ship was found and destroied by pirates and was kidnaped then left for dead on an astroid. He was found and taken by Taiashi_Mateo to join for fabricorps as a after battle damage assesment at the age of 15. He has worked loyaly for the time he has ben with him.

Reason for applying: Taiashi_Mateo reccomned this server ans game to play and i will be playing, learning, and healping him.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name: Ryan Pajtas

Bio:

The only memory Ryan has of his family is his mom putting him on a ship packed full with humans and setting off into distant space when he was only an infant. He remembered seeing the planet he had left, he saw huge areas of land that were opposite from each other and a mass of blue sperating them. He had always wondered why he had to leave such a place. He spent his childhood on the ship that left the planet, known to him as the Icarus.

When he was only 12 years old, the ship found itself under sige by an unknown enemy; he wasn\'t even sure if they were humans, he only saw the mass of ships sorround and begin firing. The captain of the ship, whose name Ryan no longer remembers, chose him and a handful of other humans to board what life ships they had left and set off into space. Ryan saw the Icarus explode from afar. He now uses a ship that he has spent months building and perfecting, and vows to find what remains of humanity are left and rebuild using the floating pieces of metal scrap that dot the glaxy.

Reason for applying: I\'ve mainly been looking for a decent StarMade server to play on and I\'ve been considering to do some RP for a while, and this game seems like it would suit RP just fine.