Elwyn Returnity

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Just commenting, you may want to have Crusade update the OP with that link, I got lucky and remembered that you'd posted it several pages in, and went looking.
    I'll be creating a new, up to date thread as soon as all issues are resolved so that we don't have a few pages of crap, it will have a link to the discord :)

Reactions: Lord_Greyscale
    Reaction score
    There's been a lot of training accidents. (I think over half the deaths thus far were from training)
    More than a few mis-jumps into a Star. (Calhoun, Calhoun, Calhoun again, Me, one of my attack fleet tests)

Oh, and NPC fleets near constantly flying through stars, but as they weren't loaded sectors at the time, ... (as an aside, I need to find where the Traders merchant fleet going to the Scavs hit a star, and camp there for a few days. Salvage, Salvage everywhere!)

... and then, there's the zombie Isanth brigade. -_- Every time an Isanth wave is launched, they all spawn with missing chunks.

Reaction score
    max stripe
    There ya go. to get into most of the channels you have to undergo a very brief verification.
    Type "poke" in the "poke for verification" channel, and within a hopefully short time, one of the admins/mods will verify you, and you can post in the chat.

As to when will the server be restarted, at the moment, the plan is to wait a bit and see if Schine cranks out a hotfix for the null-pointer that's hosing everything.
    If there's enough demand after a day or so, we might be able to convince Rimmer to roll it back so we can play. (I hate it when an update breaks servers, especially when the update delivers some much-needed bug-fixing.)

Lancake

Head of Testing
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Tester
    The fix for the issue you're experiencing, was released to a Dev build 24 hours ago. The issue itself seems to occur rarely and was introduced by the NPC Faction update.
    The latest release with some fixes + the next textures, didn't cause this issue.

therimmer96 was notified to update the server to this build to confirm the fix but I don't know when he decides to do that if he hasn't already.

Reaction score
    Doesn't seem like he has, the server certainly isn't up.

Server is currently live!

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    THE 11 11 12 STALKER mining organization is coming now!
    Adidas station concepts......

Last edited: