Elwyn Returnity

Spoolooni

Token Chinese
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Although I never really got a chance to join the server, the discord was definitely filled with eggplants and high energy content. I must say, I wish I was part of Elwyn Returnity back then, but I left as the Mushroom Fleet server starting to come around. Glad I get to be part of something large as I get back into Starmade from a long slumber. I think this has potential and everyone just needs to be patient and cooperative. Looking forward to joining with my faction when things stabilize.

:davesmile:

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Down again. We're leaving it down until someone at schine knows what's happening. Sorry :c

therimmer96

Reaction score
    Would disabling factions help? I mean, it is not like they will survive to day 5.
    We're not even sure that's the cause. The server sat fine for a few hours with no one on it and NPC's ticking away. I was on it for a 15 minutes correcting stuff, no crash. Other people get on, and the server falls over in less than a minute.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    We're not even sure that's the cause. The server sat fine for a few hours with no one on it and NPC's ticking away. I was on it for a 15 minutes correcting stuff, no crash. Other people get on, and the server falls over in less than a minute.
    Could the hardware be unable to handle it?

Reaction score
    wow, this server sounds cool, hopefully it will be as good as the old old elwyn

jontyfreack

Pipe-God-Emperor of starmade
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    from the looks of what goes on in the discord and all that jazz, yes, Vaygr are going to be on this server.
    same with several other factions, and me who will be shouting "pipe" at every opportunity.

therimmer96

Reaction score
    Server is open and running the hotfix, which should solve our issues. PLease let me know if it collapses.

therimmer96

Reaction score
    We have reset the server, there was too many issues that seemingly had no cause.

Reactions: jorgekorke

therimmer96

Reaction score
    And server is back to being shutdown until we get a hotfix to resolve the chunk issues.

I'm sorry.

Reaction score
    Man, I begin to wonder if it keeps dropping from malice aforethought, of if you've just gotten really, really unlucky.

I'm leaning towards the luck explanation, because I've caught a few things like this in several games. (just an un-ending run of "errors" that crash it, when nothing I do or don't do affects it, and then next week it runs perfectly fine)

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    New hotfix is released; Elwyn is updated and has been started up again. Here's hoping it works this time... :P