Dread Syndicate

Reaction score
    Ideology: Humans are weak creatures and we think too good of ourselves. I havent picked a spesific ideology i agree with yet.
    What can you bring to the empire of Dread Syndicate?: I can be a pilot, a builder or a supervisor of smaller groups. I am selfaware, and I am a really quick learner so dont keep me out of conversations you dont think I'll be able to follow.
    Do you accept that by joining this faction you will be hated by our many foes?: Yes
    Do you accept both the server rules and ours?: Yes

Also, i saw you on the Lazygamerz server, are you there as well?

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Ideology: Humans are weak creatures and we think too good of ourselves. I havent picked a spesific ideology i agree with yet.
    What can you bring to the empire of Dread Syndicate?: I can be a pilot, a builder or a supervisor of smaller groups. I am selfaware, and I am a really quick learner so dont keep me out of conversations you dont think I'll be able to follow.
    Do you accept that by joining this faction you will be hated by our many foes?: Yes
    Do you accept both the server rules and ours?: Yes

Also, i saw you on the Lazygamerz server, are you there as well?
    Accepted, You may contact an officer in game to get an invite. Please join ts3.lazygamerz.org (ts3 server) for comms.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Dread Syndicate Begins its livestream!

We are now live on Twitch TV at http://www.twitch.tv/bluerainclan

We will be playing starmade and just generally doing what we normally do so come watch us :)

(may be down until we fix the issues)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1438033147,1438031437][/DOUBLEPOST]We have sorted out the issues and are now streaming!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Livestream over, Ended due to the livestreamer losing connection turns out it was likely a DDOS

Archive for all live streams can be found at my personal youtube channel, DXTFantom right here

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Only people who are jealous will DDoS.
    Dropped out from ts3 without a word never came back can only assume that he had a DDOS or some kind of real major issue

If his internet continued working the livesteam would have gone on for another 6 hours

Its not like lion to drop out without contacting me as soon as his internet goes back up witch is normally like 15 min after he drops

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Dropped out from ts3 without a word never came back can only assume that he had a DDOS or some kind of real major issue

If his internet continued working the livesteam would have gone on for another 6 hours

Its not like lion to drop out without contacting me as soon as his internet goes back up witch is normally like 15 min after he drops
    Well best of luck tracking it. We recently just kicked someone out for DDoS-ing our forums, so I know how annoying it is.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Dread Syndicate News:

Reports have come in that AA has attempted to attack Dread Syndicate without warning.

However due to members not being online it would seem that they halted the attack.

This comes at a time when we are lacking in updated ships, The watcher Class is outdated and the definity needs more combat testing

In other news Watcher class is being refit to better combat future foes.

Definity is also receiving an upgrade due to its unstable nature.

Reaction score
    Ideology: Libertarianism
    What can you bring to the empire of Dread Syndicate?: A curious nature and a desire to try developing interesting weapons.
    Do you accept that by joining this faction you will be hated by our many foes?: Yes.
    Do you accept both the server rules and ours?: Yes.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Ideology: Libertarianism
    What can you bring to the empire of Dread Syndicate?: A curious nature and a desire to try developing interesting weapons.
    Do you accept that by joining this faction you will be hated by our many foes?: Yes.
    Do you accept both the server rules and ours?: Yes.
    Accepted!

Invite sent ingame

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    News:
    Dread Syndicate and Odium pact continue to drift apart due to many challenges being requested. Assets have not yet been lost but a war is brewing as more and more requests for conflict are made by odium.

Dread Syndicate has promised a conflict of epic scale when it is able to refit and gather itself again.

For now a respectful uneasy peace continues but for how long is the question....

In other news DRYN Watcher Mk10 has been completed and is now up to date.