Dread Syndicate

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3

Welcome to Dread Syndicate.
    We are a PVP faction based currently on GenXnova and currently rebuilding to our previous status there. Our faction's current goals are well represented by the words meaning in the title
    Dread: greatly feared; dreadful
    Syndicate: a group of individuals or organizations combined to promote a common interest.

What is that common interest you may ask?
    To be the most efficient faction on the entire server. Our weapons and power are tuned to be the very best inside a set class.
    To show no fear no matter how large one's foe is.
    To be the emperor's hammer and to show how powerful the dread syndicate empire can and will be.
    To write history to write lore and to record and save events of our battles
    To play the game and have fun. To not let our members get burnt out.
    To promote honorable conduct and to promote general pvp

What our interests are NOT:
    Diplomacy We hate it.
    Banter We hate that too.
    Peace Hate it but will consider depending on who is requesting it and why.
    Democracy Hate that.
    Killing new people, You're gonna have to put up a fight ya know?
    Making people leave the server. Who we gonna fight?
    Debates over our policy.

Our polices:
    We attack if we dislike you, We don't wait on diplomacy.
    We form allies with people who have the same goals and mindset.
    We will stop a war if enjoyment of the game has dropped to an all time low for the enemy faction and they request we halt attacks.
    We don't deal with forum stuff, banter or arguments. Don't attempt to drag us into it. Already been and done that.

Our recruitment:
    Leave a reply here if you'd like to join using the following format:
    What can you bring to the empire of Dread Syndicate?:
    Do you accept that by joining this faction you will be hated by our many foes?:
    Do you accept both the server rules and ours?:
    Do you believe in techno?

Our rules:
    We don't allow faction griefing or spying in our faction, Neither does GenXnova. Don't attempt it because you will be banned.
    We don't allow banter in our ranks, If you have a problem with a member you take it up with the leader.
    We require all members be trained in efficiency and need them to make the very best out of a given ship or station.
    We don't allow heresy in our ranks and will burn it on sight.
    Finally you may only ploit a titan if you have the required skill otherwise we will lose that titan and take a heavy hit.
    Activity must be maintained or you will be removed!
    You must add zackey_tnt on steam to be added to the steam group!
    We REQUIRE you not to speak a word to anyone or anything about even the look or design of ships inside this faction!

Honor Code:
    We Always honor our word.

We will never attack anyone who can not put up a fight.
    We will never steal any ships or designs for our own use.
    We will always defend those who cannot defend themselves.
    We will always allow for friendly conversations regardless of relations
    We will always show respect towards other factions regardless of relations
    We will always stop wars if real life has prevented you from defending yourself - We understand this is a game and won't attempt to wipe you out if you are not able to fight or play the game.
    Our group and members will never use exploits hacks cheats or win via shady combat
    We will always respect the server and will not start combat if the server is already under heavy load
    We will always respect the wishes of the admins regardless of current relations. If the tell us we are to stop we will.
    We will never gain or play the rules and will always use ships inside the rules.
    And finally honor is our code and if anyone of us breaks it they will be removed.

Ranks&Roster
    Zackey_TNT - Emperor
    Lionspirit03 - Overlord (Set as founder along with myself)
    Zoltan Envoy- Member

Total: 3

Emperor - The highest rank. He at any time if required may intervene to prevent heresy at any time.
    Overlord - Consider this 2nd in command and like the emperor and may (as long as he isn't overruled by the emperor) do as he pleases for the betterment of the faction.
    Officer- Carries out all orders given down the ranks and is in charge of the member base.
    Member- You begin here. Inside a faction full of pride what will your name be on this list?

Links:

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Polices:

This is a section of DS polices.

Fanatical Resistance Policy:
    This Policy means that Dread Syndicate enters a period of Fanatical Resistance and thus even with its back up against the wall Dread Syndicate will continue to fight no matter what even if the faction the policy is active on requests peace.

This is our final Policy and thus if activated all possible resources stations and ships will be used for war and only war.

If the "Fanatical Resistance Policy" Is ordered by a high ranking member the faction then enters into a period of Fanatical Resistance. This Policy dictates the following:
    1. Increased activity, mining, recruiting, and diplomacy
    2. Honor code disabled for the period of the Policy (Apart from exploiting or hacking OFC)
    3. Increased attempts to at any possible point wipe out all forces or factions that this Policy is active on.
    4. Deployment of Major Defence Force (AKA DRYN Vengeance, DRYN Clarity, DRYN Finality)
    5. Requirement for ALL members to use emergency communication network.
    6. Activation of Master clan "Bluerain" Reserve forces are transferred from Master clan to Subclan "Dread Syndicate"
    7. All major allies are dropped into the current server Dread Syndicate is based on.
    8. Deployment of final resolve (Last resort)
    9. Activation of "Victory class titan" (Our largest most powerful possible warship)

Because of this Policy's type it can be activated if the following terms have been met:
    1. Foe is larger or able to defeat DS
    2. Foe is a major Superpower and will, if DS is defeated, continue to rampage across the server.
    3. Foe has pushed DS to the point of war and has done dishonorable conduct to the point where major resistance is required to prevent the spread of heresy.

Set of terms may at any time be overruled by a majority vote in DS by the following:

1. Majority vote of all members required
    2. Emperor and overlord agree there is no other possible way

This policy means that all possible methods will be used and thus our policy of never using diplomacy is abandoned and we will attempt to form pacts with other factions to overcome said foe

"Exterminatus" Policy

This code dictates the complete destruction of an entire faction, Not just on one server, But on any server they should move to.

Their alliance, Friends, And people they commonly talk with will be wiped out.

There will be not mercy and the full might of Dread Syndicate shall smash down onto them.

"Final Resolve" Policy

This policy is for wartime and thus basicly dictates:

Shutdown of buildserver
    Deployment of final resolve fleet: DRYN Vengeance DRYN Victory DRYN Finality
    Deployment of deathadder turrets.
    Deployment of reserve forces.
    Diplomacy active
    Deployment of Clarity Defence station.
    Forced member activity and requirement for mining atleast 30 mins a day

Last edited:
    Reactions: Jaaskinal
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    OP I have edited my first post, and feel free to delete this post and the ones following my first post as they are no longer relevant. Thank you for participating in an open communication for clarification.
    The OP of threads is unable to remove posts. Nor would I regardless of how dirty.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    The OP of threads is unable to remove posts. Nor would I regardless of how dirty.
    There were recent changes that allow the OP of threads (only in factions) to delete/hide posts. Read the stickied thread for more info on that.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    News:
    Dread Syndicate has withdrew from odium pact due to pressure from other factions.

Our chain of command also doesn't like the idea of having our members move to their teamspeak.

In other news, BRM Vulture has been imported into GenXnova

Our faction base has begun work on a new factory.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Please if you want to avoid banter change your policy of how you act server side and don't go into other factions threads like you have in the past and we won't come here with crap.
    Who are you to tell someone what to do in his own thread? I have yet to see zacky post inflammatory content, on the contrary you seem to be the aggressive one in most situations.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Who are you to tell someone what to do in his own thread? I have yet to see zacky post inflammatory content, on the contrary you seem to be the aggressive one in most situations.
    Take this somewhere else.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    TwoNiner ask Zackey to inform you of his personality, something he has no issue showing server-side. If anything I can respect how frank he is.

Edit: I should have just stated to read GenX chat. Never meant any insults what so ever.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    TwoNiner ask Zackey to inform you of his personality, something he has no issue showing server-side. If anything I can respect how frank he is.
    Alright. Let me be frank then.

I posted this to be involved in the starmade community as a whole, But so far it seems "community" means a bunch of opinionated sh*theads.

By posting in this thread about how you have a freaking problem with my personality is simply insulting my faction. Not me.

Now take your opinions and shove them on the battlefield.

See this is why many serverside factions STAY serverside.

Quit having a problem with me. Dread Syndicate as a whole has done nothing to you.

I don't see all 24 of my current members attacking you on your own faction thread.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3

Edit: I should have just stated to read GenX chat. Never meant any insults what so ever.

My personality can not be fully understood by chat. It depends where i'm talking and in what context.

GenXnova chat is not a place I really take seriously.

Reaction score
    Good Stuff Zackey, welcome to the world of major factions. If you'd like the comments like the ones before to cease you can always NP the thread. It allows you to still maintain forum presence without all the drama.

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Well, To be quite honest, I don't give a toss where he's posting from or what account he's on. Shouldn't matter. Just call an asshole an asshole and get on with it
    Tried that once, he reported it and I got two warning points.

Anyway, I hope you will have some great times with this PvP faction of yours.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Tried that once, he reported it and I got two warning points.

Anyway, I hope you will have some great times with this PvP faction of yours.
    So far its been ahhh flame, flame more flame and no fighting

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I see. Ok. Where can I find sane logical people on this forum?
    Depends on your definition of "sane".
    Most are sane as of so but most flaming, drama, and such tend to happen here in the faction area.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Depends on your definition of "sane".
    Most are sane as of so but most flaming, drama, and such tend to happen here in the faction area.
    Uhuh. Ok so basicly people here don't like being blown up.