Dread Syndicate

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Also keep in mind i can't afford any video editing software, I didn't edit that video apart from bluring the screen due to having sensitive docs up on screen when recording that other then that i just set my recording software to record my desktop and away we went with the convo.
    Sometimes the people over at the vaygr do disappointing things.
    It's not like their aren't ways to make people not dislike you. You can do cool things! Build cool ships! Shoot other people's ships and then say that their ships are obviously less cool than yours! Make cool looking faction pages, even cool looking websites! Have cool lore!
    I don't understand why they can't get that you can do all that stuff without being dishonest. Lying, making alts to post things, insulting people and being vulgar... No matter how cool what you do is, if to do it you have to do all of those things, people will just dislike you more.

Please, don't judge all of Odium by the image the Vaygr presents, or the image Blackhawk presents. I like to think that over at the CR we try to be better than all that. Sure we can go forum warrior, and even can be a tad bit patronizing at times, but I assure you that we aren't as blatantly dishonest and vulgar as all of Odium is presented, at least in the CR. And even in Vaygr and AA! There are good people there! They are just drowned out, and silenced, by those who enjoy being pointlessly uncivil.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Sometimes the people over at the vaygr do disappointing things.
    It's not like their aren't ways to make people not dislike you. You can do cool things! Build cool ships! Shoot other people's ships and then say that their ships are obviously less cool than yours! Make cool looking faction pages, even cool looking websites! Have cool lore!
    I don't understand why they can't get that you can do all that stuff without being dishonest. Lying, making alts to post things, insulting people and being vulgar... No matter how cool what you do is, if to do it you have to do all of those things, people will just dislike you more.

Please, don't judge all of Odium by the image the Vaygr presents, or the image Blackhawk presents. I like to think that over at the CR we try to be better than all that. Sure we can go forum warrior, and even can be a tad bit patronizing at times, but I assure you that we aren't as blatantly dishonest and vulgar as all of Odium is presented, at least in the CR. And even in Vaygr and AA! There are good people there! They are just drowned out, and silenced, by those who enjoy being pointlessly uncivil.

Alright, Here is what i will do. Instead of Denouncing the whole of odium pact or even the clan that red alert is in I will edit the OP to say we Denounce red alert. That way you guys can be happy and we can be happy. I think that is fair.

And if you want us to make a formal apology to odium pact for sighting one person inside of that group of people as being bad and blaming it on the whole group we will do that too.

All of this for the low price of ----- Zack what are you doing!?!

G

GDPR 302420

Dread Syndicate Denounces Red Alert

Dread Syndicate's leaders have decleared that Red Alert is not to be trusted.

This is due to his dishonorable conduct such as creating alts to spread flame wars and start sh*t with other factions.

As well as other things my attention hasn't been given too as of yet.

RedAlert is in fact Zer03 and due to the nature of the post and what it is intended for dread syndicate will be moving away from "Odium pact"

The post "Newbies Guide to Factions" is intended to promote Odium pact

A true post that helps Newbies to find factions was not the intention, If it was maybe his rep would indeed have gone UP when news broke this is an alt of Red Alert as to be fair most of the desc is correct apart from the glearing lack of info for all other factions BUT odium factions.

This is dishonorable conduct and truth above all else will prevail

I have nothing against being an asshole but if you are not man enough to put up with the result of your own actions then don't go slandering factions and hiding behind "NP" thread settings.

Our faction will not stand for dishonorable conduct. If you are not going to be mature about it we have no business with you

And on that bombshell I leave you proof of what I speak of.

Fight honorably stand until the end never because that is what you are remembered by when you are gone.
    Wow, Slander much?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Wow, Slander much?
    RedAlert, if you don't want people to say things like that, don't be dishonest and do/say stupid things.
    Unless you mean that the conversation from that video is fake, which would be another problem, you really have no one to complain to but yourself.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    RedAlert, if you don't want people to say things like that, don't be dishonest and do/say stupid things.
    Unless you mean that the conversation from that video is fake, which would be another problem, you really have no one to complain to but yourself.

Well, It seems you can denounce an entire group of people or another faction on this forums just fine without breaking the rules, However denouncing who is really at fault will get the topic removed. Oh well, The intended affect has been reached.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1437479039,1437477474][/DOUBLEPOST]Update:

A Dread Syndicate member has decleared war on the faction "Khaak fleet" Due to attacks on our rolled back homebase from them.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Negative, Khaak fleet has no affiliation with Odium. Our Factions List is in the Odium thread. Furthermore all Odium Members. There are new rules regarding forum conduct. Samuel and Redalert I suggest you read them.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Negative, Khaak fleet has no affiliation with Odium. Our Factions List is in the Odium thread. Furthermore all Odium Members. There are new rules regarding forum conduct. Samuel and Redalert I suggest you read them.
    The leader of said faction told me he was inside of Odium, I suggest you tell him he's not ;)

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Lil kids saying they are Odium.

Lol

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I don't want this post to be reported for off-topic or anything, but if CR is saying that Odium isn't bad because 2/3 factions don't look good, then why are they still in Odium?

Also, interesting design of a ship. Very... unique...

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I don't want this post to be reported for off-topic or anything, but if CR is saying that Odium isn't bad because 2/3 factions don't look good, then why are they still in Odium?

At this point, feeding off the collective angst and tears of many forum goers seems to be more enjoyable.

PS: Those who remain are close knit group of friends. :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!

At this point, feeding off the collective angst and tears of many forum goers seems to be more enjoyable.

PS: Those who remain are close knit group of friends. :)
    Nice job rashing on your friends then, 0Samuel0 .
    Come on guys, why are you starting this up again?
    We already resolved this, no need to keep it going.