Dread Syndicate

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Howdy folks, it's Mr. New Vegas, and I have a good feeling about all of you listening.
    More news for you.

OAS Leadership was shocked when a member from the lower council suggested a mass move to Shattered Skies. Saying Quote "We've spent enough time on GenXnova" and that it was time for a Quote "Mass move"

One high council member stated that he didn't want to see the lower council member again, calling him a heretic, and asking for a mass, Quote, "Return to sender"

This suggestion is not being taken lightly as a mass move would result in the reshuffling of many assets.

Lord Sidonus had this to say "Beware, Shattered Skies. For the Nazi Kiwi cometh."

In other news, Continuing efforts to set up an embassy in GenXnova result in the founding OAS faction for use of a homebase.

A warpgate network is being considered for setup, in the middle of a mass move of homebases and ships.

And a person was spotted being flung out a window at the top of a tower, near the high council room.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Since odium war dec'd us because "fun" I feel as though I should also have "fun" though I don't fully understand the meaning of "fun" I shall none the less make an attempt.

If we continue to accommodate, continue to back and retreat, eventually we have to face the final demand, the ultimatum. And what then? What becomes of us?

Will we rise, and be remembered as a faction who continued to struggle, against all odds, against all hope, because we can, or will we fall, and fade into history, to be written about in some shitty history text? No. We shall not. We shall rise. We shall thrive.

Our choice is to fight, and we shall, I declare fanatical resistance in the face of our enemy I declare our final resolve.

You and I have the courage to say to our enemies, "There is a price we will not pay." "There is a point beyond which they must not advance." Alexander Hamilton said, "A nation which can prefer disgrace to danger is prepared for a master, and deserves one."

We do not have, nor will have a master, We shall fight together as one, an empire together.

Reaction score
    Since odium war dec'd us because "fun" I feel as though I should also have "fun" though I don't fully understand the meaning of "fun" I shall none the less make an attempt.

If we continue to accommodate, continue to back and retreat, eventually we have to face the final demand, the ultimatum. And what then? What becomes of us?

Will we rise, and be remembered as a faction who continued to struggle, against all odds, against all hope, because we can, or will we fall, and fade into history, to be written about in some shitty history text? No. We shall not. We shall rise. We shall thrive.

Our choice is to fight, and we shall, I declare fanatical resistance in the face of our enemy I declare our final resolve.

You and I have the courage to say to our enemies, "There is a price we will not pay." "There is a point beyond which they must not advance." Alexander Hamilton said, "A nation which can prefer disgrace to danger is prepared for a master, and deserves one."

We do not have, nor will have a master, We shall fight together as one, an empire together.

LordSidonus

Imperial Hivemind
    Reaction score
    You guys wouldn't happen to have a trench, would you? Like... an exhaust port or something? Doesn't need to be big, really. I just have a few torpedoes I need to er.. get rid of? Yes! That's it. I have some torpedoes I need to drop off. The box said "deliver to exhaust port of local tyrannical empire" and so I thought you guys might have an exhaust port to let me use real quick. It also says to "have insurance on your doom brick"... whatever that means? So yeah, if you could let me know that'd be grand!

Last edited:
    Reactions: Reilly Reese
    Reaction score
    Age: Unimportant. I can disclose privately if truly necessary.
    Ideology: Diplomacy beats brute strength, but one should not forget their fleet.
    What can you bring to the empire of Dread Syndicate?: I am a strong diplomat. Many great things can accomplished without bloodshed. I appreciate your attempts at staying civil in chat among arguments.
    Do you accept that by joining this faction you will be hated by our many foes?: Hatred is strong but can always be overcome. However, I am always prepared to join the crew, so to speak.
    Do you accept both the server rules and ours?: Laws and rules are essential to a functional universe and empire. I accept whole-heartedly.
    Do you believe in techno?: Of course.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Age: Unimportant. I can disclose privately if truly necessary.
    Ideology: Diplomacy beats brute strength, but one should not forget their fleet.
    What can you bring to the empire of Dread Syndicate?: I am a strong diplomat. Many great things can accomplished without bloodshed. I appreciate your attempts at staying civil in chat among arguments.
    Do you accept that by joining this faction you will be hated by our many foes?: Hatred is strong but can always be overcome. However, I am always prepared to join the crew, so to speak.
    Do you accept both the server rules and ours?: Laws and rules are essential to a functional universe and empire. I accept whole-heartedly.
    Do you believe in techno?: Of course.
    Accepted, welcome aboard. Also, age is to prevent 12 year olds from screwing with our members, little devils I'll pm you with the details, and the OAS discord.

Reactions: Zoltan Envoy
    Reaction score
    The game just isn't ready for fleet battles yet.
    That's not true we have had multiple fleet battles on our server which has only 6 gb ram, some were even video recorded I think. We were using multiple 1 million block ships, not to even mention the enemies ships.

At some point I heard about a massive battle we had with starfleet and Lazarus imperium.