Dread Syndicate

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Uhuh. Ok so basicly people here don't like being blown up.
    Something like that :P

There are a lot of great people around here. The only problem is when someone starts a little flame it tends to burst up and ruin everything for everyone. Also the reason why we got the new No Politics thingie.

So yeah best people are those who don't have an ego the size of the SM universe. Those who don't mind getting blown to bits and just want to have some fun.

Reactions: lilFishy
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Uhuh. Ok so basicly people here don't like being blown up.
    Naah, it has been a while since there was any solid fighting or a major battle, so it is not that. Since people do not want to scratch the paint of their beautifull ships ( V0 kek) they resort to flaming.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Something like that :p

There are a lot of great people around here. The only problem is when someone starts a little flame it tends to burst up and ruin everything for everyone. Also the reason why we got the new No Politics thingie.

So yeah best people are those who don't have an ego the size of the SM universe. Those who don't mind getting blown to bits and just want to have some fun.
    How many tons of salt do you think are inside of the faction subforum? 1337 tons or? Also have we run out of buttcream?

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    *Sigh* Again? Locking the thread while I perform a quick cleanup and apply points.
    Thread cleanup completed. Let me know if you have any concerns or think I did something wrong. Have fun, folks.

Last edited:

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    I seriously do not see why you've dropped out of the Odium pact. You fit with their morals perfectly.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Dread Syndicate has challenged Thryn to a fight, Only member online, Lecic refused sighting that he was working in SP.

Yesterday I asked in chat for a fight from another Thryn member and they also said the same thing.

Hopefully yall are brining some good ships for us to fight with in.

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Dread Syndicate has challenged Thryn to a fight, Only member online, Lecic refused sighting that he was working in SP.

Yesterday I asked in chat for a fight from another Thryn member and they also said the same thing.

Hopefully yall are brining some good ships for us to fight with in.
    Didn't we fight one of yours today? Or was that just some randomer?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    News:
    Lecic a member of Thryn was challenged today by one of Dread Syndicate's members, Blitzfire.

Both sides have claimed to have damaged eachother. However Blitzfire came home with an undamaged ship. The results of said battle are unknown

It is however known that Blitzfire did this regardless of orders to not attack unless he told me first.

I can only assume both sides took no damage and both are reenacting smoke generators.

However, I'd like for our foe to post screenshots of this conflict if at all possible.
    As i am unable to clean up These claims.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1437111925,1437111876][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Didn't we fight one of yours today? Or was that just some randomer?
    My good friend please look at the above news post.

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    News:
    Lecic a member of Thryn was challenged today by one of Dread Syndicate's members, Blitzfire.

Both sides have claimed to have damaged eachother. However Blitzfire came home with an undamaged ship. The results of said battle are unknown

It is however known that Blitzfire did this regardless of orders to not attack unless he told me first.

I can only assume both sides took no damage and both are reenacting smoke generators.

However, I'd like for our foe to post screenshots of this conflict if at all possible.
    As i am unable to clean up These claims.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1437111925,1437111876][/DOUBLEPOST]
    My good friend please look at the above news post.
    Yeah, we lost a bit of decoration.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Update:

An admin and another player has confirmed this conflict took place and neither side took much in terms of damage, The server slowed to a halt and they both agreed to call it a draw.

Reactions: Jaaskinal
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    News:
    Mr winter and I attacked some factions inside spawn. We only found one faction with an undocked ship worth killing and destoryed it.

Their base was small so we (If we see them again) will give them replacement blocks.

The raid was due to myself picking up Mr Winter at spawn and saying "fu*k it"

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Out of sheer boredom of the players on TS3, the admins of GenX Nova arranged a small ship to ship fight.

I used a smaller Nemesis class Frigate and fought Jolli of Dread Syndicate. With a good bit of luck, I came out on top even though the opposition have both better pilot (He is definitely better than me) and a slightly heavier ship (could be due to all that advanced armor though).

The admins have agreed to reimburse both participant their ships, and it was an awesome fight that helped break up the monotony.

Overall, it was nice to have some action. Thumbs up to Dread Syndicate for participating. :).

-------

Just a cut and paste of the summary in CR thread. Thank you guys for participating, it was an awesome fight. :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Out of sheer boredom of the players on TS3, the admins of GenX Nova arranged a small ship to ship fight.

I used a smaller Nemesis class Frigate and fought Jolli of Dread Syndicate. With a good bit of luck, I came out on top even though the opposition have both better pilot (He is definitely better than me) and a slightly heavier ship (could be due to all that advanced armor though).

The admins have agreed to reimburse both participant their ships, and it was an awesome fight that helped break up the monotony.

Overall, it was nice to have some action. Thumbs up to Dread Syndicate for participating. :).

-------

Just a cut and paste of the summary in CR thread. Thank you guys for participating, it was an awesome fight. :)
    No problem I hear it was a good fight and i'm glad to see my members being honorable.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    News:

Due to a member leaving factories on in the main statation, Dread Syndicate's Supply has been crippled.

Recovery will only be possible if current fleet ops are shut down.

All titans from Dread Syndicate will remain in the shipyard until this issue is resolved as we cannot afford to replace them.

In other news, Our main planet salvagers have been decommissioned due to a rule outlawing planet mining on GenXnova.

The DRYN Watcher has received a massive protection and firepower upgrade including the installation of new PD turrets and new main 780MM turrets.

Along with this a new "surprise" dreadnought is in the works from what current info tells us this ship will replace the watcher.

Lore production for this new ship will be in full swing soon.

DRYN Definity was commissioned today along with two other titans.

The new homebase shipyard is now 99% complete and will soon be imported into the server.

More to come soon, as always.

Reactions: Mortiferum
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Update:

Shipyard has been imported into GenXnova.

Supply chain has been restored thanks to assistance from outside sources.

Full restore of Fleet ops will resume within 48 hours.

BRM Vulture has been repaired.

Sister faction considering joining GenXnova. It is unknown if this will happen at this current time.

Main allies have reported that they are not coming to GenXnova and will stay on their current servers unless major conflict starts.

Please note the cost saving method of using grey hull basic. That will be replaced soonTM

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    "Outside sources" being... CR, I presume?
    You would be incorrect to assume that.

Current relations between CR and Dread Syndicate are normal.

We have never and likely will never be their allies.

A faction has assisted us in our time of need, None of the odium pact assisted us.

That faction wants to remain out of this so I am unable to say who.