Dread Syndicate

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    They dishonored themselfs by insulting needlessly high ranking members and stealing one of our designs.

This is our way of saying "Middle finger"

The word "honor" was spoken about by the leader of this faction but from their own actions i can see that they are not honorable people.
    But you still have a right to leave them alone. I don't disagree with your conflict with them, just you saying you have "no right to let them live" as if you aren't allowed to just ignore them.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    But you still have a right to leave them alone. I don't disagree with your conflict with them, just you saying you have "no right to let them live" as if you aren't allowed to just ignore them.
    Its just a quote from warhammer my friend :)

And no we are not able to ignore heresy and dishonorable conduct I mean we can but we are not going to..

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Strykan Federation is surrounded by defence stations

Their leader threatened me that if I go to war with them they'd leave the PVP galaxy and hide in the PVE galaxy and then send people who are payed to attack us. They call this "tactical"

I simply insured there is no possible way they can use their homebase in PVP galaxy without being blown the fuck away.

The Clarity defence station has been deployed to deal with this heresy and so far they offered no resistance

Five watcher class titans are now on standby waiting for their return.

I challenge them to a duel of fate if they do not respond to this challenge and stop hiding the exterminatus order will be carried out with the destruction of their homebase and all surrounding planets.

In other news ongoing efforts to get DRY Vengeance into the server continues to be halted due to an order from the high council believing this project to be unnecessary to defeat current foes.

DRYN Zero was lost to time as its blueprint has been lost. This ship will be missed RIP Project zero 11/08/2015 Picture here for anyone who is interested

The homebase issue is being worked on with the deployment of another homebase.

Commander Lion Believes there are spies in our faction. A mass demote to rank 4 has been carried out and generators removed from public view.

Further development in smaller ships for new players has been started.

Possible "Tech tree" will result thus giving us a ship in each major block count 10K, 50K, 100K, 150K, 200K, 300K, 400K atc. Possible that these ships will be released to public.

The following dreadnought projects have been approved with a budget of 16 million blocks for all ships:
    DRYN Final DRYN Reconstructed DRYN Hellcast DRYN Fury, DRYN Conduct

Finally I wish to pursue a more "warhammer" kind of roleplay as that is one of my personal favorite series thus titans from Warhammer may be put into service if anyone has any suggestions as to what type would be the best to put into starmade let me know.

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor

Their leader threatened me that if I go to war with them they'd leave the PVP galaxy and hide in the PVE galaxy and then send people who are payed to attack us. They call this "tactical"

I simply insured there is no possible way they can use their homebase in PVP galaxy without being blown the fuck away.

The Clarity defence station has been deployed to deal with this heresy and so far they offered no resistance

I challenge them to a duel of fate if they do not respond to this challenge and stop hiding the exterminatus order will be carried out with the destruction of their homebase and all surrounding planets.

In other news ongoing efforts to get DRY Vengeance into the server continues to be halted due to an order from the high council believing this project to be unnecessary to defeat current foes.

DRYN Zero was lost to time as its blueprint has been lost. This ship will be missed RIP Project zero 11/08/2015 Picture here for anyone who is interested

Commander Lion Believes there are spies in our faction. A mass demote to rank 4 has been carried out and generators removed from public view.

Possible "Tech tree" will result thus giving us a ship in each major block count 10K, 50K, 100K, 150K, 200K, 300K, 400K atc. Possible that these ships will be released to public.

The following dreadnought projects have been approved with a budget of 16 million blocks for all ships:

Finally I wish to pursue a more "warhammer" kind of roleplay as that is one of my personal favorite series thus titans from Warhammer may be put into service if anyone has any suggestions as to what type would be the best to put into starmade let me know.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor

Remove kebab?

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive

What kind are you thinking about?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1439308762,1439308523][/DOUBLEPOST]

It looks really good! I like both the Imperium and chaos version of it.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    If your defense stations are surrounding their HB, aren't they more like attack stations? :P

Reaction score
    If your defense stations are surrounding their HB, aren't they more like attack stations? :p
    i agree. Just couple hours ago they threatening me. saying if i dont take down those stations down by 5 pm eastern time. we will get 20 more ppl on the server and destroy them and you will lose that station. so i said zackey put it there for reason and if you want to try to take them go ahead but other wise im not going to take them down.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1439315967,1439315651][/DOUBLEPOST]but when discussing and taking a break from this morning i got something to say. This is War we use every advantage we can get and use it. did anyone play war games , use anything you have and use it to they're usefulness. if we have to even the playing fields because we have less members then we use our attack stations if you will. im not scared because they threaten me with numbers.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    i agree. Just couple hours ago they threatening me. saying if i dont take down those stations down by 5 pm eastern time. we will get 20 more ppl on the server and destroy them and you will lose that station. so i said zackey put it there for reason and if you want to try to take them go ahead but other wise im not going to take them down.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1439315967,1439315651][/DOUBLEPOST]but when discussing and taking a break from this morning i got something to say. This is War we use every advantage we can get and use it. did anyone play war games , use anything you have and use it to they're usefulness. if we have to even the playing fields because we have less members then we use our attack stations if you will. im not scared because they threaten me with numbers.
    numbers will overwhelm all but the best.
    asuming they have the resources to handle those numbers they will win.
    but then again... ive taken out pretty large things solo...

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    numbers will overwhelm all but the best.
    asuming they have the resources to handle those numbers they will win.
    but then again... ive taken out pretty large things solo...

Assuming the server does not self implode might be better. :p

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    If your defense stations are surrounding their HB, aren't they more like attack stations? :p
    Lets say they are "respect" stations.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1439344251,1439342560][/DOUBLEPOST]Official statement

Odium may hold their numbers over our head but that matters not for we are dread syndicate and you WILL respect our resolve.

As our faction states "To show no fear no matter how large one's foe is." We don't fear odium or its numbers and frankly if you are trying to pull that one I was on redshift for two years in a 3 player faction vs the whole server not a single fuck was given.

I've already faced the meanest badest bigest factions in starmade on redshift what you can provide would surprise me very little

Last edited:
    Reactions: I_is_Tinsy
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Wat?

Since when did we as Odium wave "numbers" in your face? Jesus Zackey, it will be preferable if you don't make false/ misleading statements?

Still confused about what you are talking about, since I thought this fight was to kill boredom?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Wat?

Since when did we as Odium wave "numbers" in your face? Jesus Zackey, it will be preferable if you don't make false/ misleading statements?

Still confused about what you are talking about, since I thought this fight was to kill boredom?
    Mr blackhawk came into the room last night saying he'd take our stations down if we don't with 20 players atc

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Mr blackhawk came into the room last night saying he'd take our stations down if we don't with 20 players atc
    So the key point here is: He will take the station.

Number is not the main focus. Nor did he make an explicit statement like: "we got more members and we will win".

So no, we are not waving numbers over your head, stop percieving that everything anyone say is a threat or challenge to your "resolve", because at this point, all we want is space pew pew, not more forum BS.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    So the key point here is: He will take the station.

Number is not the main focus. Nor did he make an explicit statement like: "we got more members and we will win".

So no, we are not waving numbers over your head, stop percieving that everything anyone say is a threat or challenge to your "resolve", because at this point, all we want is space pew pew, not more forum BS.
    Very well, Tell blackhawk to kindly not speak for your entire pact as he was imposing

Sorry about this

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Very well, Tell blackhawk to kindly not speak for your entire pact as he was imposing

Sorry about this
    No worries.

Blackhawk's having to send 20 of us into a station is a praise if you think about it. A station that warrants that many of us to glorious spess battle.There is no animosity or butthurt.

PS: 20 person is probably 2 pilot and a drop ship. Muh SASR raids.