Votes: 59 75.6%

• Total voters

Calhoun

Part-time God
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    They have these things called rail axises that allow them to face forwards. Pretty advanced stuff right?
    I made them like that because it looked cool. And also because I wish broadside cannons were more practical in StarMade. That would be nice. Imagine huge battleships firing at eachother like in Star Wars. Instead, we are stuck with a system where to dipshits just face each other and fire while flying through space (which looks kinda dumb).
    You guys seem to be getting triggered easier than usual.

Carry on.

Reaction score
    Greetings! FleetCommanderIsa, at your service. well, hopefully. I wish to apply for either the navy or the mining division. While I have no faction experience on here, I am a farily well respected subordinate on multipl eother games, and am capable of completing any orders necessary. I am on Pacific Standard Time. No notible builds worth showing (yet anyway). I hope to join your ranks soon.

Reaction score
    In-game name: kinny09

What division are you applying for? (Please choose what you are best at)
    =The Mining Corps=

Have you been in any factions before? if so which one(s):
    Other then ones I have made. No.

Timezone:
    GMT

Pictures of Builds (Panther only):
    No note worthy builds.

Anything you want us to know?:
    I can be active quite often.

Last edited:

Dovan Empire

Best Faction 10/10
    Reaction score
    Greetings! FleetCommanderIsa, at your service. well, hopefully. I wish to apply for either the navy or the mining division. While I have no faction experience on here, I am a farily well respected subordinate on multipl eother games, and am capable of completing any orders necessary. I am on Pacific Standard Time. No notible builds worth showing (yet anyway). I hope to join your ranks soon.
    While it would have been nice if you followed the app format, we'll let you in. Welcome to the Dovan Empire!
    In-game name: kinny09

What division are you applying for? (Please choose what you are best at)
    =The Mining Corps=

Have you been in any factions before? if so which one(s):
    Other then ones I have made. No.

Timezone:
    GMT

Pictures of Builds (Panther only):
    No note worthy builds.

Anything you want us to know?:
    I can be active quite often.
    Accepted! Welcome to the Dovan Empire! I will pm both of you links to the discord!

Reaction score
    In-game name: Tongo_Bongo

What division are you applying for? (Please choose what you are best at): i want to learn how 2 build ships but i just got this game and i want to learn piloting first so The Imperial NAvy pls thank you

Have you been in any factions before? if so which one(s): no i just got this game

Timezone: CDT (-4 UCT atm)

Pictures of Builds (Panther only): sorry how do i take pictures in this game thank you

Anything you want us to know?: i want to have fun lol thank you for reading

Dovan Empire

Best Faction 10/10
    Reaction score
    In-game name: Tongo_Bongo

What division are you applying for? (Please choose what you are best at): i want to learn how 2 build ships but i just got this game and i want to learn piloting first so The Imperial NAvy pls thank you

Have you been in any factions before? if so which one(s): no i just got this game

Timezone: CDT (-4 UCT atm)

Pictures of Builds (Panther only): sorry how do i take pictures in this game thank you

Anything you want us to know?: i want to have fun lol thank you for reading
    Accepted! We will hold a class for new members today! I will pm you with a discord link.

Jebediah1

FlyingZeene_TNT, Emperor of NRE. (Scipio)
    Reaction score
    Just curious but how do you guys handle new players? Do you send them to an academy or something?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Just curious but how do you guys handle new players? Do you send them to an academy or something?
    There is a traditional rite of passage ceremony involving several holy relics and napalm-fueled fires

Reaction score
    Ingame name: Panzerkampfwagen

Division: The Imperial Navy

Previous Factions: None, I have been a few noob factions on multiple servers but no one group I hang out with.

Time zone: US central

Previous builds: I havent made shit in a while, most of it looks like ass anyway. I would show a screen shot but I'm on a phone rn

Anything you want to know: I am super active nowadays. I wanted to get into a big faction because now I have the free time. It looks like I would have some fun in a non noob faction that knows what they are doing. I do have some experience in starmade, I have played since 2015, but I have been inactive untill maybe a month ago. I didn't have the time before but now I do! I'm excited to get back into it and I feel I would learn the fastest with a big faction.

PS, what the fuck is a lawnmower.

Last edited:

Dovan Empire

Best Faction 10/10
    Reaction score
    Ingame name: Panzerkampfwagen

Division: The Imperial Navy

Previous Factions: None, I have been a few noob factions on multiple servers but no one group I hang out with.

Time zone: US central

Previous builds: I havent made shit in a while, most of it looks like ass anyway. I would show a screen shot but I'm on a phone rn

Anything you want to know: I am super active nowadays. I wanted to get into a big faction because now I have the free time. It looks like I would have some fun in a non noob faction that knows what they are doing. I do have some experience in starmade, I have played since 2015, but I have been inactive untill maybe a month ago. I didn't have the time before but now I do! I'm excited to get back into it and I feel I would learn the fastest with a big faction.

PS, what the fuck is a lawnmower.
    Accepted!

Jebediah1

FlyingZeene_TNT, Emperor of NRE. (Scipio)
    Reaction score

fuck off.
    (this is Scipio's account)
    Lol whats this, oh boy, *grabs popcorn*
    mmm I love popcorn with butter on it and salt. I'm ready to watch le incoming shitfest. This should be fun.
    Btw Why are we still continuing the secret zackey, I am an OAS alt but OAS doesn't exist because OAS are all FlyingDebris alts and that means that Scipio is actually just a Deb alt. It's all a conspiracy.
    [doublepost=1500368067,1500367647][/doublepost]Oh and zackey, plz unblock me I'm not throwing a salt tantrum anymore.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    (this is Scipio's account)
    Lol whats this, oh boy, *grabs popcorn*
    mmm I love popcorn with butter on it and salt. I'm ready to watch le incoming shitfest. This should be fun.
    Btw Why are we still continuing the secret zackey, I am an OAS alt but OAS doesn't exist because OAS are all FlyingDebris alts and that means that Scipio is actually just a Deb alt. It's all a conspiracy.
    [doublepost=1500368067,1500367647][/doublepost]Oh and zackey, plz unblock me I'm not throwing a salt tantrum anymore.
    Yee