• Lawnmower

Votes: 59 75.6%

• Total voters

The Judge

Kill me please
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    The floating turret is not a glitch. It is a game mechanic. Literally just build outwards and then get rid of the stuff in between and bam a floating turret. It is what allows our turrets to have a much larger aiming field while maintaining power and efficiency

Instead of focusing on pointless aesthetics such as crew rooms and cafeterias, we try to focus on more practical uses of our time such as "weapons" and "systems". I know these terms may seem a little bit advanced for your puny simian brains that are only capable of building cloaking warheads and pointless aesthetics, but try to understand that we actually want to defeat our enemies in combat and not show off pointless rooms and detail. A wise man once said "Engravings do not provide any tactical advantage whatsoever" (-Big Boss)
    Where everyone is a quantum scientist... • r/iamverysmart

Dovan Empire

Best Faction 10/10
    Reaction score
    God knows you guys certainly need to.
    Lecic you are the last person who should be saying that, considering most of your ships are quite literally just a garbage can with thrusters and a dress.

Now get off my lawn before I call in the lawnmower death squads.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Lecic you are the last person who should be saying that, considering most of your ships are quite literally just a garbage can with thrusters and a dress.

Mere pushmowers can't protect you from critique.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Hey everyone, I would appreciate if posts on the recruitment page were more recruitment oriented.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11

As opposed to yours, which is a garbage can without the thrusters or the dress?

Hey everyone, I would appreciate if posts on the recruitment page were more recruitment oriented.
    How is Dovan's recruitment status? Or status in general? I haven't seen you guys anywhere in ages. Have you considered LvD? It seems to be where all the action is lately.

Dovan Empire

Best Faction 10/10
    Reaction score
    How is Dovan's recruitment status? Or status in general? I haven't seen you guys anywhere in ages. Have you considered LvD? It seems to be where all the action is lately.
    No we, as with the rest of OAS is on Brierie. LvD is quite literally owned by a Vaygr member, and we would rather not have our homebase deleted and blueprints stolen.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    Pfft. If LvD can successfully host a sworn enemy of Vaygr (FCM) and still have no incidents or accusations of favoritism we can certainly do the same with hosting OAS. I think your just scared :P

Dovan Empire

Best Faction 10/10
    Reaction score
    Pfft. If LvD can successfully host a sworn enemy of Vaygr (FCM) and still have no incidents or accusations of favoritism we can certainly do the same with hosting OAS. I think your just scared :P
    Why would anyone be scared of Vaygr? They do not intimidate me nor should they intimidate anyone else. They are a faction in a video game, and pose no actual threat in real life or in game. I am simply stating that given Vaygr's track record, any logical person would make the conclusion that they are not to be trusted. The forums are littered with threads complaining about Vaygr, from cheating and exploiting to camping and deleting homebases. It's like the Bill Cosby situation. If this many people are complaining, then something suspicious must be going on.

Now can we please get back on topic?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Why would anyone be scared of Vaygr? They do not intimidate me nor should they intimidate anyone else. They are a faction in a video game, and pose no actual threat in real life or in game. I am simply stating that given Vaygr's track record, any logical person would make the conclusion that they are not to be trusted. The forums are littered with threads complaining about Vaygr, from cheating and exploiting to camping and deleting homebases. It's like the Bill Cosby situation. If this many people are complaining, then something suspicious must be going on.

Now can we please get back on topic?
    what topic? this is a recruitment thread.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    from cheating and exploiting to camping
    Sure

and deleting homebases.
    What?

The only thing close to this is Nastral accidentally deleting the Trident faction on LvD when he was trying to delete another faction, and he wasn't even in Vaygr yet when that happened iirc. And Vaygr wasn't the faction that blew up the Trident base after that happened, it was Infinite Legion.

When has Vaygr deleted someone's homebase?

Dovan Empire

Best Faction 10/10
    Reaction score
    Despite the constant negative press covfefe

Last edited:

Dovan Empire

Best Faction 10/10
    Reaction score

DES-Dwiirock
    Cool new mining ship I guess.
    It's meant to replace the DES-Tiberius because its gone through so many revisions we figured we might as well retire it at this point.

Reactions: Lecic

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11

DES-Dwiirock
    Cool new mining ship I guess.
    It's meant to replace the DES-Tiberius because its gone through so many revisions we figured we might as well retire it at this point.
    This looks a lot better than the last ship you showed off, but I have to ask about the practicality of the sideways turrets. Won't they be pretty useless for hitting things in front of the ship?

Dovan Empire

Best Faction 10/10
    Reaction score
    This looks a lot better than the last ship you showed off, but I have to ask about the practicality of the sideways turrets. Won't they be pretty useless for hitting things in front of the ship?
    They have these things called rail axises that allow them to face forwards. Pretty advanced stuff right?
    I made them like that because it looked cool. And also because I wish broadside cannons were more practical in StarMade. That would be nice. Imagine huge battleships firing at eachother like in Star Wars. Instead, we are stuck with a system where to dipshits just face each other and fire while flying through space (which looks kinda dumb).

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    They have these things called rail axises that allow them to face forwards. Pretty advanced stuff right?
    Ohh, I see now, each of those is one turret, not two. The whole thing turns, yes? I get it now. Very interesting design. I thought each of those little things was a turret stuck to a fixed wall, not that each group was a turret.