• Straw Hat

Votes: 2 2.6%
    • Lawnmower

Votes: 59 75.6%

• Total voters
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Normally, we wouldn't let Odium members in, but you come from a time when Vaygr weren't such massive faggots. You see, a long time ago, when the empire was first founded, we were actually quite friendly with Vaygr. Then they were overthrown by the communists and to this day they are just a puppet faction controlled by Zombie Stalin and the LGBT. (True fact)

So I'll let you in, but I would rather keep you in the shipyards divison for now until you can prove your dedication to the empire by surviving the pit of ten thousand memes, slaying the demon lord, climbing the summit of the gods, and defeating the red communists. I will be on later today. I would like to test your skills to see if you are worthy.
    I like you. And if you have any more doubts about me, check my latest post previous to this one.

And I've already survived Ifunny so we can skip the pit.

Reaction score
    Hey bros I'm working on a corvette and I would like to join
    [doublepost=1493852959,1493852926][/doublepost]I also have my 2nd version of my fighter ready.
    [doublepost=1493853303][/doublepost]I would like to be in the navy and ship yards plz also the corvette has a pretty good tv room
    [doublepost=1493854635][/doublepost]In game name: jack_flame
    Divisions: the shipyard and navy.
    Pics of builds: I'll pm you some of them are classified.
    I would like you to know that I am a highly effective builder meaning I can make ships that look and perform effectively I will be online very often as well

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    [doublepost=1493852959,1493852926][/doublepost]I also have my 2nd version of my fighter ready.
    [doublepost=1493853303][/doublepost]I would like to be in the navy and ship yards plz also the corvette has a pretty good tv room
    I would like you to know that I am a highly effective builder meaning I can make ships that look and perform effectively I will be online very often as well
    Is it really so difficult to just make one post that makes sense and follows their application guidelines?

Dovan Empire

Best Faction 10/10
    Reaction score
    Accepted. *Insert sarcastic comment or pun here*.
    [doublepost=1493931881][/doublepost]
    Is it really so difficult to just make one post that makes sense and follows their application guidelines?
    He seems to have followed it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Update: jack_flame (jack_flames ingame) has been removed from the Dovan Empire for negligent conduct

The Judge

Kill me please
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Well rip

I guess we have to worry about slightly less horrendous amounts Buckets
    I can't grammar

Dovan Empire

Best Faction 10/10
    Reaction score
    In other words, he was extremely annoying, begged for shit, and started arguments with fellow faction members and the server.
    He undocked a titan and just left it there so he could dock some corvette he made, then he tried to have us finish it for him.
    So yeah, basically.
    I do feel kinda bad for him, but I'm sure one day he will learn.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    He undocked a titan and just left it there so he could dock some corvette he made, then he tried to have us finish it for him.
    So yeah, basically.
    I do feel kinda bad for him, but I'm sure one day he will learn.
    It's been two years Miraak, I don't think he will.

Aesthetics

Dark Lord of the Sith
    Reaction score
    Everyone learns, eventually. Some faster than others. In time, at least, Jack_Flame will look back at the many. many errors of his ways and regret them, in a similar manner we do when we look back at cringe-worthy moments of our lives. Do not take pity upon him, for it is best he learns the harsher way.

Dovan Empire

Best Faction 10/10
    Reaction score
    EDIT: Hey there, just gonna remove what gamer wrote
    -Miraak

Last edited:

Dovan Empire

Best Faction 10/10
    Reaction score

DES-Dovahkiin (Mk II)
    Now with 9000000000% more memes.

Built using Syncorp and DRIFT technology, it is the most powerful ship in the Dovan fleet by far. It has passed the extensive combat tests with flying colors!

Seriously though, this titan is amazing. 10/10

Calhoun

Part-time God
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive

DES-Dovahkiin (Mk II)

Built using Syncorp and DRIFT technology, it is the most powerful ship in the Dovan fleet by far. It has passed the extensive combat tests with flying colors!

Where's the rest of it.

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8

DES-Dovahkiin (Mk II)

Where're the details that aren't just bits of crystal? Raised/lowered sections? stuff to indicate that the floating turret is actually held in place by a field rather than just glitched away from the ship? Aesthetic features to tie in all the weird things that've been thrown on there? Anything that looks decent?

Dovan Empire

Best Faction 10/10
    Reaction score
    Where's the rest of it.
    Where're the details that aren't just bits of crystal? Raised/lowered sections? stuff to indicate that the floating turret is actually held in place by a field rather than just glitched away from the ship? Aesthetic features to tie in all the weird things that've been thrown on there? Anything that looks decent?
    The floating turret is not a glitch. It is a game mechanic. Literally just build outwards and then get rid of the stuff in between and bam a floating turret. It is what allows our turrets to have a much larger aiming field while maintaining power and efficiency

Instead of focusing on pointless aesthetics such as crew rooms and cafeterias, we try to focus on more practical uses of our time such as "weapons" and "systems". I know these terms may seem a little bit advanced for your puny simian brains that are only capable of building cloaking warheads and pointless aesthetics, but try to understand that we actually want to defeat our enemies in combat and not show off pointless rooms and detail. A wise man once said "Engravings do not provide any tactical advantage whatsoever" (-Big Boss)

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    The floating turret is not a glitch. It is a game mechanic. Literally just build outwards and then get rid of the stuff in between and bam a floating turret. It is what allows our turrets to have a much larger aiming field while maintaining power and efficiency
    We in the Imperium understand this principle quite well, and it has nothing to do with what I was talking about. A blocky turret like that just sitting off the side of the ship looks strange without something to indicate that it's being somehow 'held in place.'

P.S. Not once have we employed docked warheads, and (while admittedly not the best ever created) the systems on our ships are quite functional, thank you very much.

Calhoun

Part-time God
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive

Instead of focusing on pointless aesthetics such as crew rooms and cafeterias, we try to focus on more practical uses of our time such as "weapons" and "systems". I know these terms may seem a little bit advanced for your puny simian brains that are only capable of building cloaking warheads and pointless aesthetics, but try to understand that we actually want to defeat our enemies in combat and not show off pointless rooms and detail. A wise man once said "Engravings do not provide any tactical advantage whatsoever" (-Big Boss)