Dovan Empire - Currently Recruiting

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I know that this is irrelevant, but everyone who sees this post needs to go to http://www.gizoogle.net . Its the best search engine ever. I highly recommend that you go on gizoogle, and search up something. Then sit back and watch the magic happen. unfortunately, it doesn't seem to work on star made dock. :(

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Update: made rules simpler and changed thread title a bit

Reaction score
    I'd like to re-enlist in the Dovan Empire (if I was kicked out due to inactiveness)
    In-game name: CaptainHunter

what your best at in starmade: fighting

are you able to get onto the Elwyn server?: yep

have you been in any factions before? if so which one(s): Vaygr Empire

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

Anything you want us to know?: Well, I'm still getting used to the fact that we have warp drives, but other then that, nope.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I'd like to re-enlist in the Dovan Empire (if I was kicked out due to inactiveness)
    In-game name: CaptainHunter

what your best at in starmade: fighting

are you able to get onto the Elwyn server?: yep

have you been in any factions before? if so which one(s): Vaygr Empire

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

Anything you want us to know?: Well, I'm still getting used to the fact that we have warp drives, but other then that, nope.
    denied, as you applied to too many people within 1 day, and past membership in a faction that has shown hostilities towards the Dovan Empire(yes I know this is late and I really didn't have time to officially deny an app when it probably didn't matter whether I did or not anyways)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Glorious Update!!!!111!!1!:
    The thread has been updated and streamlined, so everyone apply!​

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    All hail the glorious Dovan Empire! Good to hear from you guys again.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have returned from the depths of hell. After a LONG time, the Dovahkiin is finished. With around 850,000 blocks, 14 MILLION shields, and 17 MILLION energy regen, this beast is the biggest ship I have ever made. Maybe big enough to be Deus Class? One shot from its low power amc could destroy a planet 11 times over and them some. I was able to get it done so quickly because it doesn't have much interior. 65% of it is weapons. Its fus ro dah 1-shot 46 kronoses (kronosi?). It will make you shit your pants. Well it would have. Unfortunately I opened it up this morning and apparently the file was corrupted after the update. I have no idea how to get it back. If this is lost forever, I'll strangle a small child and quit SM forever. Oh. And good to see ya back Flying Debra!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Attention! This week is GLORIOUS EMPIRE Week! All Dovan citizens are required to wear Green and Black for the rest of the week in honor of GLORIOUS EMPIRE. You don't have to wear all green and black of course. A green and black shirt/pants counts! Even Green and black socks. Just a green and black article or articles of clothing counts! Anyone caught not wearing green and black will be punished however GLORIOUS LEADER Miraak sees fit. Punishments may consist of or have something to do with flesh being peeled off with potato peeler and/or skin being burnt off and being left to die in McMiraak's back freezer room. Happy GLORIOUS EMPIRE Week!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1426520841,1426520698][/DOUBLEPOST]I actually built McMiraaks in GLORIOUS EMPIRE IMPERIAL CITY. XD

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    The Great Novgorod Republic has decided it is in its favour to have an alliance with multiple powerful states in the aims of bolstering its trading capacity following the Open Trade Edict and thus it hopes to have an alliance with the glorious dovan empire. A message from the all wise and knowing leader of the newly recently formed Novgorod Settlers, states that the GNR believes that the dovan empire has shown to be a survivor in the dangerous world of starmade. Furthermore the fleet of the dovan empire and it's undoubtful trade potential have attracted multiple Novgorod merchants. Thus the Great Novgorod Republic offers an official alliance to the glorius dovan empire empire for all know that "Alliances and partnerships produce stability when they reflect realities and interests."

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    We always win at Survivor. Every person who won Survivor was Dovan. We excel at survival. We are trained by Bear Grills. We know how to eat glass properly. Most people don't know how to eat glass properly. Instead of drinking piss, we bring a bigger waer bottle. I personally also excel at Russian Roulette and Sudden Death. I have never lost a match of either of those two games.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1426564278,1426562636][/DOUBLEPOST]SHHHHHHH! DONT TELL ANYONE! I HAVE LEGIT PROOF MIRAAK IS ILLUMINATI! HERES HOW:
    Miraak has 6 letters. Letter also has 6 letters. Coincidence? I think not! 6+6=12. L is the 12th letter of the alphabet. Alpha. Starmade is in alpha. Miraak plays Starmade. Doesn't this seem a little suspicious? Lets dig deeper. Dovan Colors are green and black. Green has 5 letters. Black has 5 letters, 5+5=10. 10 is 9 numbers after 1. The Probas Monkey has one nose. The Illuminati has one eye. Black is a Dovan color. Seals are black. Seals have whiskers. Walrus also have whiskers. Walrus has 6 letters. Six has 3 letters. 6 is a number not a letter. Number has 6 letters. 6-3 is 3. Triangles have 3 sides. The Illuminati is a triangle. Green is a Dovan color. The Illuminati is green. Miraak is Illuminati Confirmed.

Last edited: