Dovan Empire - Currently Recruiting

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Dovan Empire has been recruiting and probably always will be recruiting if anyone wants to know. Seriously though. We need more members. We have lasted since the early days of Starmade and have remained practically the same. Where others have fallen, we have risen. So join us! First 5 people to respond to this with a valid application and join Dovan Empire get free blocks and credits from me personally. If you join in the next 10 days, you get 2 cookies. If you join any later, you get 1.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Glorious Empire gloriously accepts alliance. Sorry for not responding for so long. Things happened.......... Also Glorious leader Miraak has put me in charge of faction relations and recruitment. Our new slogan is "Join or be annihilated!".

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    Glorious Empire gloriously accepts alliance. Sorry for not responding for so long. Things happened.......... Also Glorious leader Miraak has put me in charge of faction relations and recruitment. Our new slogan is "Join or be annihilated!".
    The alliance request arrived in time then, good.

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    Now I can have the coveted #69th post slot...
    Huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

EDIT:
    DAMNIT

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    nope

maybe now dovan empire can finally get members

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Epic Update Announcement
    Updated post with picture of our current main capital ship. The picture is one of 37 pictures taken expertly by the God Emperor himself, each of which was sorted through the process of natural selection (which one didn't burn the fastest when put into a sun). Of the ones that survived this rigorous process, an essay was required from each surviving picture and each had to guess what the topic was correctly and pass. The picture that succeeded wrote an essay on rocks and their relation to the invention of household appliances and got a 110/100.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    It looks like an unfinished Vaygr ship.

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    It looks like a beautiful Dovan ship
    I shall dub thee majestic craft "Ladle of clumpy spaghetti" in honor of all those times you are trying to serve yourself just a little bit of spaghetti but the ladle has other plans and you end up with half the fucking pot clinging to the strands you picked up and when all is said and done you are left with too little spaghetti on your plate.