Dovan Empire - Currently Recruiting

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Sooooo Bored. Why is there no action around here? We are armed to the teeth, but with nothing to fight. Like a fat guy who is trained in Judo and carries around an AK-47 but watches TV instead of fighting. I know that this is a good thing but still. The only thing that has happened is some random attack by a random faction. And not even an organized one! Just a bunch of homeless people who have squirt guns and think they have machine guns!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    The Dovahkiin Class Titan is now out of blueprint stage. It will be the first ever official titan in the Dovan Fleet.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    As it currently appears to me, it seems these new players like progress report posts so I have decided to create my own small Glorious wall of text.......

THE PROGRESSIUM REPORT
    With the reset of Elwyn server, the Dovan Empire has gone a comfortable distance away from the factions (the edge of the known Galaxy) and has set up a Glorious (decent) base, which has all the amenities a Dovan could want (guns, and rockets). Currently we have awesome relations with other factions on Elwyn (non, if any. but everyone loves us either way!) promoting trade throughout the Empire! The Dovan Empire is also offering acceptance into the Empire by filling out the rather easy and short application form on the main post area thing of this thread. Those who join shall have the opportunity to make a difference, and every action they make will probably matter (unless that action is no action, then it doesn't really matter). The Dovan Empire is also preparing to abruptly reform into a Glorious Space Empire, and will be known officially as "The Glorious Dovan Space Empire", with multiple meaningless government reforms which will look pretty along with a bunch of new flags for lols.

And thus ends the report

-Emperor Miraak

Reactions: I_is_Tinsy
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    a new ship has been introduced into the Dovan Fleet, the Byzantium Class Cruiser

The Byzantium is based off of the design of the Tiberius, but made smaller and fitted for a more workhorse role, being less designed for war but more designed for... basically everything.

Reaction score
    a new ship has been introduced into the Dovan Fleet, the Byzantium Class Cruiser

The Byzantium is based off of the design of the Tiberius, but made smaller and fitted for a more workhorse role, being less designed for war but more designed for... basically everything.
    Hmm, not a bad design. I feel like it could use more detailing on the flat bits, but it gives individual faction members a way to personalize it, I guess :).

Also, I'm working on a good-sized ship of my own: the Supernova class super destroyer. Comes with gravity elevators and pulsating reactor lights, as well as two science labs, several docking attachments, Thunderstrike Mk I turrets, jump drive, and some nasty death-dealing weapons ;). Pictures to be forthcoming.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    HISTORIC DAY IN TEH GLORIOUS EMPIRE
    Today is a historic day in the Empire (we don't have a historic day, so today is now historic) and to commemorate it, the Empire has made a "faction ball" comic thingy of the short version of the Empire's History.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    your members did spam my thread on the old forums so much that it had to be deleted

EDIT: didn't mean to offend you debris, but it did happen. though everyone's friends now and everyone makes faction balls about the good ol' days
    EDIT upon EDIT: tis DFN, not the NFD XD

Last edited:

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Sooooo Bored. Why is there no action around here? We are armed to the teeth, but with nothing to fight. Like a fat guy who is trained in Judo and carries around an AK-47 but watches TV instead of fighting. I know that this is a good thing but still. The only thing that has happened is some random attack by a random faction. And not even an organized one! Just a bunch of homeless people who have squirt guns and think they have machine guns!
    hmmmm, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt since this was posted 17 days ago. But when I attacked you, after multiple warnings and heads up (you had plenty of time to prepare), all you and mirak did was sit in your invincible homebase while looking at me and not doing anything...

That isn't very glorious ;)

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    That's what happends when you take a AK to a space battle. The AK possible still would fire lol

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    hmmmm, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt since this was posted 17 days ago. But when I attacked you, after multiple warnings and heads up (you had plenty of time to prepare), all you and mirak did was sit in your invincible homebase while looking at me and not doing anything...

That isn't very glorious ;)
    You are just jealous of glorious Dovan Homebase. Its too cool for you. So don't hate.