Desolation Anarchy | Survival | No blueprints | Missions/Encounters | Modified Economy | Modified Bl

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Patrickus

Faction: None as of yet(Hoping to get one going soon or join one)

Do you agree that your IP will be logged an could be banned if found breaking the rules or explioting? Yes

Do you understand StarMade is in Alpha and bugs will occur possible server wipe? Yes

Do you also understand pings over a certain amount will not be allowed. Consistent high pings may cause you to be banned? Yes ( i have Fibre Optic broadband so i generally dont struggle pingwise)

Reaction score
    IGN: Helldome
    Faction:Hm?
    Your age: 17

Do you agree that your IP will be logged an could be banned if found breaking the rules or exploiting?

Sure

Do you understand StarMade is in Alpha and bugs will occur possible server wipe?

Yeah why not

Do you also understand pings over a certain amount will not be allowed. Consistant high pings may cause you to be banned?

Of course I agree

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Erkurst

Faction: Planning to create one.

Your age: 22.

Do you agree that your IP will be logged an could be banned if found breaking the rules or exploiting?
    Do you understand StarMade is in Alpha and bugs will occur possible server wipe?

yep

Do you also understand pings over a certain amount will not be allowed. Consistant high pings may cause you to be banned?

understood.

Reaction score
    IGN: Valkor
    Faction:None
    Your age: 28

Do you agree that your IP will be logged an could be banned if found breaking the rules or exploiting? Yes
    Do you understand StarMade is in Alpha and bugs will occur possible server wipe? Yes. Yay alpha!

Do you also understand pings over a certain amount will not be allowed. Consistant high pings may cause you to be banned? Yes.

Thank you.

Reaction score
    IGN: Leirnor

Faction: None

Your age: 21

I agree

I agree

I understand

Reaction score
    IGN: Akumaka
    Faction: Galaxy Rangers
    Your age: 29

Do you agree that your IP will be logged an could be banned if found breaking the rules or exploiting? Yes
    Do you understand StarMade is in Alpha and bugs will occur possible server wipe? Yes
    Do you also understand pings over a certain amount will not be allowed. Consistant high pings may cause you to be banned? Yes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Was I whitelisted? Because I tried to join and it gave me a \"Not Whitelisted\" error

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: imortalvalk
    Faction: none
    Your age: 22

Yes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Whitelist Application

IGN: Hatty_Hattington
    Faction: Nothing ye
    Your age: 16

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I can\'t seem to get into the server, and yes I\'m whitelisted and no it doesn\'t say the server is down. I keep getting a timed out error from the server side. Any idea what\'s wrong?

EDIT: I can log into other servers just not this one hmmm.

Reaction score
    Hey Map, maybe you should turn off letting AI use imported ships, I keep getting a message about mobs being stuck and causing lag after bad spikes.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: mastersamuel
    Faction: TheSwedishBandits
    Your age: 14

IGN: erkeheede
    Faction: TheSwedishBandits
    Your age: 16

They agree to all.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Greetings!

I\'m a humble space supply trader looking for a nice home. Possibly in the Desolation Galaxy

I am 18 Years of age and I agree to everything your Application asks.

Hoping to see you Starmade side.

- Hawky