Deskonya Sovreignty RolePlay Server

Reaction score

IGN:Spartanbeast

Mercenary, Ship Builder/Designer

Other information: My ship designs are all made for RolePlaying with detailed interiors, ect ect, my ships are pleasing to the eye, and really arnt ment for battle, but they were built for RP.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    How old are you?: 18

What country do you live in? (needed for ping reasons.): Canada

What do you plan to do? (Mine, hunt pirates, hunt players, etc..): Haven\'t decided, but probably not attack people

Who referred you to the server? (If anyone.): no one, just browsing the forum

Reaction score
    Hi!

IGN: Kazunoire

Role: Miner

I know i may be living on the other side of the world, Asia. But, i have tried WOW on US servers, and it works fine for me. I am also just looking for a nice server to roleplay on, not to focus on pvp:)

Reaction score
    Missing IGN, but since I forgot to put that necessity on the format, I won\'t blacklist you. I\'ll whitelist when you tell me your In-game name.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN:TheCreepyGuy

USA

Have Fun Build and enjoy the game with some people to play with and talk to,,

Shaper

Reaction score
    Shaper referred you? :D

Whitelisted.

Also, apologies to all players that the server was down for most of today, I was unaware as I was busy IRL, but I have no idea why the server shut down.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: scimson

Canada

Building ship as awesome looking and efficient as possible is what I like the most.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    In Game Name: Montblanc

Age: 14, I sound older than I am, and can be quite mature, apparently. I don\'t believe whoever tells me that though.

I build aesthetically. My ships aren\'t the most powerful, or the largest, or the best, but they are damn good looking. If you want, I can provide images of current projects, or finished projects that I have worked on. I work on mostly Fighters, Corvettes, and Frigates, but I plan on building a shipyard later.

Reaction score
    What is your In-game name?: greyhawk

How old are you?: 24

What country do you live in? (needed for ping reasons.): France

What do you plan to do? (Mine, hunt pirates, hunt players, etc..): I don\'t like wild PvP, I prefer building ships and stations with other people and gather resources from trading, salvaging and pirates stations. I can do PvP if both parties agree on it.

Who referred you to the server? (If anyone.): no one

I have quite a bit of knowledge about server commands, game mechanics like building hollow cubes power generators with some corners removed, exploits and some bugs. I\'m still learning (been playing for about 3 weeks, bought the game on my 1st day, and then 3 more copies) and I\'m starting to build better looking ships (with a nice interior).

Reaction score
    Yes, I would like to see your designs. Either reply here them, or PM me them.

Reaction score
    As the owner was just on and ignored my application, I\'ll take that as a denial, and formerly withdraw my application to prevent clutter. It\'s ok, I missed the \"PvP discouraged\" part on the front first time \'round, anyway.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    In-Game Name: Firehazard.

Plans for Server: Mostly mining, I will join any non-warrior factions pertaining to mining or trading. Is planet-eating allowed?

Referrals: None.

Extra information: I\'d like to state a few things, like the fact that I\'m quite bad at shipmaking, although my role-playing ability is above-average. Also, I despise faction war, so I\'d really like to be put into (Or invited into, I suppose) a trading or mining faction. Finally, I\'d like to know if Rule 1 (Not destroying ships using the player\'s computers) still applies when the ship is clearly abandoned.

If accepted, I\'d love to see you all out there in space!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    What is your In-game name?: Mouse_of_War

How old are you?: 14

What country do you live in? (needed for ping reasons.): West coast U.S.A.

What do you plan to do? (Mine, hunt pirates, hunt players, etc..): Build Specilized ships (Not the prettiest but good either way) and sell them to factions.

Who referred you to the server? (If anyone.):Nobody did.