Deskonya Sovreignty RolePlay Server

Reaction score
    The Deskonya Sovreignty Roleplay Server (DSS) Is built as the homeserver of the Deskonya Sovreignty, though other factions are welcome. (Preferably miner and trader factions.) (Click here to learn about the faction.)

IP: deskonya.sytes.net:4242

Time: 24/7.

Speed cap: 300.

Player cap: 20. (Not sure what I can handle. If it fills up and is running fine, I will raise it.)

PvP is 100% permitted, though discouraged.

Whitelisting:

CURRENT NEED: Followers. (People who don't want to start their own colony, but join another person's.)

(The current need is what we are populated the least by, and will accept a lower standard on applications of people aiming to be this. If the application is good enough, we WILL accept someone who is not the current need.)

Apply:

PM me using this format. (NOTE: Users who have paid for the game get free entry, only have to message me requesting 'Whitelist please, I bought the game. My IGN: [yourign]") (NOTE 2: I am no longer accepting topic replies as valid applications, as I don't get email replies saying I got an application, and it's then annoying to have to check often to see if anyone applied. Better for you and me.)

What is your In-game name?:

How old are you?:

What country do you live in? (needed for ping reasons.):

What do you plan to do? (Mine, hunt pirates, hunt players, etc..):

Who referred you to the server? (If anyone.):

Rules:

Not many rules, don't worry.

1: Do not jump in another player's ship's computers simply to take their ship apart. (Only applies at spawn sector of 2, 2, 2.)

2: No 'violent' discussion. (Discussion where it's merely cursing saying your side is right. Non-targeted, or joking cursing with friends is permitted, though.)

3: Out of character talk must be covered in square brackets, or other. (example: [I like carrots], ((I like carrots)), and (I like carrots) are all valid. ) (I'm not very strict on this rule, since I myself break it a lot. But if everyone else is doing it, you are expected to follow through.)

4: No bringing in catalog ships that were not created by you.

EDIT:

Don't just PM me asking for whitelist, it makes me put you on a blacklist, meaning you'll never go on the server, as asking means you were too lazy to read the forum post, which in turns mean you'll be too lazy to actually be productive, so it's obvious you're here to grief. That, and, it shows your intelligence is below our threshhold, and our requirement is low enough that a five year old could pass.

Here's an example I got today via PM:

(NAME WITHDRAWN): whitelist please

My reply:

No. Read the actual forum post.

I asked for IGN, country, and your goal in the server.

You're now blacklisted.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey, I\'m looking for a stable, low-population server with a group of people I can build with.

IGN: Mirryon

Reaction score
    Server? Yes.

Just say your ingame name, age and country.

The Faction? No. Invite only.

Reaction score
    Hi, im 24, looking for a quiet server that isnt full with 100+ people all the time.

IGN LETHALVIP3RZZ

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Sounds like a nice server, may I join?

IGN: Anti

United States

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Looking for a nice server with a bit of fun and danger.

19, from UK. Hopefully there won\'t be any trolls on this server like 90% of them!

Reaction score
    hm, not sure if ping will be good or bad with a UK player. Shouldn\'t be too bad.

Whitelisted.

Reaction score
    Same as the lethal vip3rzz guy, I can\'t guarantee good ping, but it\'s likely good.

Whitelisted, your IGN is soriane, no captials, right?

EDIT: Saw you try to connect. Whitelisted \'Soriane\' now.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    looking for a server to have fun and socialize. also a good pilot all around

Reaction score
    Please read the post.

I need Age (Don\'t want the yogscast\'s 6-10 year old worshippers.) Country (So I know whether you\'ll have a decent connection.) and your ingame name. (So I can actually whitelist you.)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Worm. (With dot)

Poland (I don\'t have problems with US servers)