Deskonya Sovreignty RolePlay Server

Reaction score
    Actually, I just noticed you paid the game. For my server, that\'s a free whitelist.

Whitelisted.

Reaction score
    You weren\'t the UK guy I was using as reference, you just had bad internet, there was another guy from the UK with around 150-200 ping.

Reaction score
    NumberBoxGamer

United States

Also I am going to try to get my friend to play, but his internet is screwy atm, so can I apply for him? If so his info is below.

kyleshark09

United States

Reaction score
    You get free acceptance due to having paid for the game.

Your friend passes, so hes whitelisted too.

Reaction score
    ign: karl

im 18 and i live in aus and imm looking for a good server to have some fun with, im not to fussy with ping as i normally get a decent ping for most places, and i have a lovely habbit of getting out of hand with my builds (also i do intend on buying the game, paypal takes its sweet time)

Reaction score
    I don\'t really give a crap what city in the country you live in you\'re in, just the country, and maybe a general idea (Like East or West US.). I know you\'re on earth, all known sentient life sits on the Goldilocks Terrestrial Planet orbitting the star known as Sol, nothing outside of our local globular cluster.

Anyway, with the fact you added that, I have a feeling you\'re partially lying about your age (No offense, and nothing personal.) So I\'m going to ask you what I asked cloud, but different so you can\'t copy him.

How much do you know about the game?

As in, Glitches and Exploits, Reactors, Ship design (Include pictures if available), Factory use, and weapon control.

Reaction score
    I\'d accept simply because you\'re a fan of Zeurel\'s works other than his Sandviches video, but the issue is with ping. Go get a globe. Find the exact opposite of Australia. Was it Nova Scotia, in Canada? Well guess where the server is hosted! Even if you have great internet like me, I doubt you\'ll have decent ping (

Reaction score
    i am used to playing on most servers with 200-300 ping, and i seem to have no problems keeping up with everyone else at this level

but i can understand the want of no high ping players lagging up the server and complaining to you abbout something you cant fix, so if you dont want me thats ok XD

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: happymoep

Country: Germany (If my Ping was too bad I would rather go find another server anyway ;) )

Reaction score
    I\'m looking for a nice server to be on and I thought this server is pretty cool :P

IGN: RoxFaze

Extra Info: Regarding age, I know that 13 is pretty young, and that 13 year olds have gotten a bad rap, but I can prove to you that even though I\'m 13, I can be just as mature as adults, thanks for reading.

Reaction score
    I ask this to you and all people applying that are 13 and below:

How much do you know about the game?

As in, Glitches and Exploits, Reactors, Ship design (Include pictures if available), Factory use, and weapon control.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I would love the oppertunity to Role-Play in a game with such a capacity for it, I come from manchester, in the united kingdom.

My in game name is: Freil, I\'m sixteen years of age.

(EDIT: my ship design is mediocre at best, in my opinion, but I can be imaginative with races and such)