Deskonya Sovreignty RolePlay Server

Reaction score
    Sorry for the late reply.

Whitelisted.

Also, server is hosted in Canada, not US.

Reaction score
    You\'re a little younger than I hoped, but, still a chance.

How much do you know about the game?

Such as, Energy generation, Factories, Combat tactics, bugs/exploits, and ship design. (For design, don\'t just say you\'re good, give me some screenshots. If you have none, just say you can\'t prove your skill.)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Worm. here. Can you change my nickname on whitelist to WormPL? Game doesn\'t like dots :(

Reaction score
    I\'m good at making small and compact ships that have a lot of attack power and shielding. I know how to use the BOBBY AI thing to make effective turrets. I suck at making ships with large interiors though. The only thing I know about energy generation is that you basically want to put lots of the energy generators together, like you would with weapons and thrusters. The only exploit I know of (if it even is an exploit) is a way of getting parts from shops that are out of stock of that item. Basically just make a ship that has a bunch of the part that you need on it, and then you save that ship to the catalog. Then, buy the ship a bunch of times and harvest the pieces. I haven\'t tried out factories, but some of the modules and crafting recipies look really useful. Others look kind of useless, like the one that splits ores. Here is a link to some screen shots of two of my ships:

http://imgur.com/a/qXfrA/embed#0

Reaction score
    You know how to get Bobby AIs to work? :D

Also, that\'s not the best way to make a generator. That\'s actually literally the worst, though the worst makes the most sense with common sense. Here, read this: http://wiki.starmade.rtag.me/wiki/index.php?title=Power_Management

Also, whitelisted.

Reaction score
    I wasn\'t sure of my connection of ping with two other UK people. The better connected one\'s average ping was 150-200, so I\'m saying this is in the disliked range. Sorry.

Reaction score
    You\'re literally on the opposite side of the world as me. I doubt you\'d have a ping below 600.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Im on fibre optic broad band not sure if that will make any difference but thanks anyway =]

Reaction score
    Thanks! I read the wiki page and it is very interesting. Now I have a lot of fixing to do! :P