Dave and his crew

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Forgive me for asking, but why do you dislike Space Engineers so much?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Nice ideas! However, I think it might be an idea to keep ai modules for turrets.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    I feel required to accept Dave into my crew, if only to attempt to kill him and the rest later down the line.

winggar

That One Nerd
    Reaction score
    This is epic and all..... But...... WE NEED MORE SPOILERZ!!!

Oh and did I mention we needed more spoilers?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I don\'t think that making 256x256 texture pack as official is good idea... Will not it lagg too much for people who don\'t have good PCs?

Reaction score
    Try comparing a playable game (starmade) to some kind of pathetic pre-alpha which has only one good thing - graphics.

Reaction score
    This is actually a good idea, because this makes sure the game supports those textures. Also, starmade is super-optimized compared to minecraft, thus making people with too slow PCs a minority. They can find their 16x16 packs if they wish.

Reaction score
    I dont think asking someone to use a dropdown menu to select a lower resolution texture pack is too hard. If they cant handle this, they may find they have a hard time doing many of the things that make this game fun.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Thats a very polite way of saying if someone has a bucket on their head, maybe they shouldn\'t be playing starmade :P

Reaction score
    I think the new character model is amazing and I love the texture pack from what I see. I am so happy that they finally added a crew system thing. I didnt exactly want it but since they added it then thats awesome. I kind of get tired wandering space all alone in my giant spaceship.

Reaction score
    Looking forward to this. Can you apply custom skins to your AI crewmembers or do they all have the default skin? Would be pretty neat if you could assign your crewmembers a uniform, or even give them their own unique looks. I know my second in command has to have a goatee. And now I think about it, can you name them too?

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Sometime between a few days to 3000 years.

Who am I kidding, I wouldn\'t know :P

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I actually have medium computer. I built 2 km long ship and it was fine. But that texturepack is too laggy for me.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Starmade is not more optimized than minecraft. The reason why minecraft is that laggy is simple. It contain more info. In staramde there is a lot of empyty space.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I hope that there will be menu for selecting resolution for texturepack. I was member of few modding teams and I\'m also in Bluehell Productions. And from my experience I must say that it\'s very important to look at optimization. Belive me, never add fancy graphics without considering it.