Dave and his crew

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I\'ve been wondering why this release is taking so long, but now. Now. Please, take your time perfecting this. More AI? New textures? Other stuff? Can\'t wait!

Reaction score
    Really like starmade\'s new looks judging from that screenshot, especially the player model :)

I\'m excited about the new AI features as well, maybe drones will become useful now :p

Reaction score
    I am craving this update so much. I keep coming back hoping to see it has been added,hope it\'s released within the week. On my singleplayer world at the moment I just have a shipyard with all my ships sitting idly around it, just waiting for something new to test!

Reaction score
    I have the starmade main page tabbed. That way I can check for an update every couple of hours or so.

Reaction score
    There is a menu, its in the launcher of the dev version, it came out in tandem with the new texture pack being made default. You can use the 256, or select the 128, or use the cartoon stylised pack Kupu originally made and you can select the texture pack that is currently in the released version of the game.

Reaction score
    WE WISHED UPON A SCHEMA AND HE MADE THE MAGIC HAPPEN.

This is a HUGE turning point for the game. Finally abandoning the game being 100% player ran and adding AI support on a micro-level is one step into the future. Space Engineers doesn\'t have a crew. Minecraft doesn\'t have a crew. This is StarMade and StarMade\'s finest.

I sincerely believe from here we will see Schema really begin to push the limits and discover what a huge asset AI can become for the game. It\'s one step away from one-man ships and a step towards AI fleets.

AND I AM ONE HAPPY MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    This game sincerely needs background music that is quiet an peaceful and picks up when you\'re in battle

Reaction score
    Heat, man, heat! I actually think the heat damage looks beautiful when you see a hole that\'s been punched in someone\'s ship with it. It\'s also quite visible generally. Charring damage overlays also look good.

Reaction score
    In Minecraft, hundreds of thousands of blocks don\'t have to perform collisions with other groups of hundreds of thousands of blocks. As much as I love Minecraft, I do think optimization has always been a big problem with it. Thus the necessity of mods such as Optifine.

Reaction score
    when my star made was updated it begian to crash with the intel crash report :(

plz fix

Reaction score
    try to update the driver if that dosen\'t work try it on a diffrent computer

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    mushroom fleet is doing some videos on the dev build. you can see that it still needs work, but it is coming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iI8ToIP-nFo

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Seeing as the new damage is orange for heat, please make them glow like lava!

Reaction score
    Sorry to ask this and i know some people here may think this also, When will we be expecting Dave and his crew to be coming to Starmade? is there a time frame where we can see him and be super excited about it? or will it be a mystery?

Lt. of UPR