Confessions - 2

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    I don't care at all I just want to see the accusations investigated.

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    PS: Apart from your two jobs, exactly what education/ qualifications do you have to go "HA AN IB!". Plz.
    [doublepost=1469156768][/doublepost]

Equity vs The rules?

Not on SMdocks and not openly disclosed on public meant whatever the content, SMdocks technically couldn't take action.

ESPECIALLY since it is not even public, so the content is... irrelevant... unless someone... uploads it.

I know sure as hell Ace or Zoro won't.
    Soooooo...Aze's name which he kept out of the public eye was public information? Good to know. Same with Debs hometown I imagine?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I don't care at all I just want to see the accusations investigated.
    An investigation which is essentially a blind hunt. Lovely, an excellent use of already limited council time thanks to two members leaving. (Keptick and Toaster)

I applaud you for this goose chase idea.

Just go ahead and put it in the right section (not here), ask the council for Joseph Stalin & co Pty Ltd to make his rounds and see how many people you purge.

What evidence will be used?
    What standards?
    What gets you the boot? (Just Vaygr membership? Any association? Actually "exploiting"???)

Your idea is so half baked that if it was bread, the dough would be wet. And Ramsay would place two slices of bread and sandwich your head in between them.

PS: Unless the polls got rigged, the resulting councillor's faction is totally irrelevant. It is "assumed" that councillor's try to minimise their conflict of interests and try to make the game better.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Please don't insult me again as that is completely childish will be blocking you.
    [doublepost=1469157598,1469157376][/doublepost]I would also like more clarity in every members relationships with regular starmade players. It's kind of like a freedom of information act assignment. But you won't care about this Mortiferum since you just want to be like all OP people and insult/harass other users. You OP guys always do that (the ones active on the forums anyways), it sounds like I'm having a conversation with Donald Trump every time you guys talk.
    [doublepost=1469157711][/doublepost]I'll probably get in trouble for flaming but all I am asking for is information, I certainly don't need/want the excess drama from anyone.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Spocklin, a bit of a victim complex?

Apart from the sandwich comment, I think my points are rather valid.

You are asking for an investigation on or by the council, based on a your own "reasons", the "accusations" which probably doesnt even establish prima facie (hearsay with no, or extremely limited and subjective evidence)

The council have limited time, resources and yet you suggested them to do the investigation without setting any clear goals, objectives or anything, leading them into an absolute blind hunt with no goal, no end in sight.

Actually, I am wrong. Joseph Stalin and co Pty Ltd had a clear business plan, you don't.
    [doublepost=1469159214,1469158698][/doublepost]Next stop:

"People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Do not criticize others if you have similar weaknesses yourself"

Re-read your second paragraph first.

Insult and harass by me? One of them. Insult? Probably. Harass? Nope.

I care enough to not suggest "an internal investigation" without clear objectives, goals and planned outcome and waste everybody's time.

Have a good think before you make an accusation like these ones... against the council... because if they had clear agendas, they would have got the boot anyway.

PS: If you simply want "information disclosure", "investigation" is a horrible word to use. Investigations are generally what you do, in that context, to get or attempt to get people the boot......

[doublepost=1469159313][/doublepost]
    Soooooo...Aze's name which he kept out of the public eye was public information? Good to know. Same with Debs hometown I imagine?
    I actually still dunno much about this, but I do know zoro, BH both got the ban hammer.

And one (BH) is definitely walking amongst us mortals again.

Last edited:

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    The only member I am aware of who had any potential conflict of interest with Vaygr and council would be Keptick, since he played with Cobalt royalty (old mortarian before you started playing most likely) and went rather inactive due to council/ other commitments.
    Did you, perhaps, forget this? "Utilized new accounts to counterfeit votes for council."

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Did you, perhaps, forget this? "Utilized new accounts to counterfeit votes for council."
    Not even "forget", it is to the point of "never heard of". I was gone during that time.

If votes were indeed counterfeited, and if people speak of it as truth, wouldnt action been taken already?

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    Not even "forget", it is to the point of "never heard of". I was gone during that time.

If votes were indeed counterfeited, and if people speak of it as truth, wouldnt action been taken already?
    The accusations are regarding the election for the term before the current term.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11

There's nothing you can do about a past term that's already ended.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    The accusations are regarding the election for the term before the current term.
    Oh for god sake then what investigations are we going to do... this is even more stupid than I thought. Speckling have successfully confused the shit out of me,

This is literally indicting Joseph Stalin NOW for crimes.
    I AM DONE.

SPEAKING OF WHICH, HOW OLD IS MOST OF THIS SHIT?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I find it really pathetic that people only believe what appeals to their ears. Odium has found out the existence of these exploits has had its fair share of fun with them to a certain extent. Have any of these exploits been utilized to gain the advantage in battle? I have yet to seen a single main line odium ship use ghost blocks or even the remotely broken warheads. You dont have substantial evidence, just speculations. More over you are taking the word of Blackhawk, who was kicked from TS by zoro for being "obnoxious" and is therefore throwing a hissy fit over it, a person who some of you used to hate and despise for the exact same things he's accusing Odium for now, and suddenly you're taking his words as if they were said by a holy fucking prophet or some shit.

I can say 100% for sure that neither Vaygr nor Mortarian uses exploits now. Yes we do experiment with them on build servers but we never field any into our ships nor use them to start up on servers. LvD admins kept a watchful eye on us when we went to their server due to our notorious reputation and even watched us slowly mine the rocks to spawn our station and shis, guess what, they found no exploits whatsoever. So get your head out your arse and start digging for evidence, I challenge you to find any, until then this argument is completely irrelevant.

BH what you're doing is really immature, zoro would have let you back on if you'd simply said sorry for insulting him, instead you do this not once or twice but three times, just bloody stop it.

Reaction score
    I find it really pathetic that people only believe what appeals to their ears.
    I would go as far as calling this "selective beliefs" I am not sure if that is an actually used phrase so I will just say the people who are actualy taking anything Blackhawk alt #46 is saying seriously is only doing so because they do not want to believe anything else because it either benefits their motives and/or agendas, they just need an excuse to have a bash at use or they think "well this explains [insert suspicion here]" even though Blackhawk is just saying this for the sake of his own agenda, possibly all 3.
    [doublepost=1469185474,1469185345][/doublepost]
    Please don't insult me again as that is completely childish will be blocking you.
    Mort didnt insult you, only someone under the age is 13 could call that a personal attack.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    The council has little to do with looking into the accusations. What they can do is work on solutions for the various exploits listed here.
    Most of the "various exploits" were not used by Vaygr on anyone.., Take for example, the rail docker exploit, used by none other than councilor FlyingDebris....

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I find it really pathetic that people only believe what appeals to their ears
    "selective beliefs"
    Not necessarily. Most people seem to believe that this was more or less just confirming what they already believe.

I mean OP has done so much crap already that a majority are forum banned which should be saying something.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Vaygr and AA have shitty forum reputation, doesn't mean that odium cheats in games

Reactions: Gonzalo

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Vaygr and AA have shitty forum reputation, doesn't mean that odium cheats in games
    Point is it certainly doesn't help their image and the log does confirm that a Lag Generator was built on SS somewhere near the battle that Thryn and Trinova intended to GATEcrash.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.