Confessions - 2

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score

-Utilized Tab-F6 to refresh enemy bases to get inside
    - Abused asteroid respawn system to get resources on respawn, place a chunk of shields. Wait and repeat
    - Used the magnetic docking exploit to save the blueprints of enemy ships
    - Utilized Spies to destroy computers of homebase turrets
    -Camps homebases of single man factions, extorts them for tax and runs them off the server if they dont pay (Won't stop for the sake of fairplay)
    -Purposely doxxed members of the development team moreso Zoro finding dukes information
    -Utilized Bobbybighoof for teleports to battles with promises of recorded conflicts - myself and vaygr.
    -Abused Ghostblocks for jumpdrives and inhibitors
    -Utilized Ghost blocks to distract missiles, ghost system blocks placed outside the ship could not be hit but were still targeted causing missiles to swirl around it without hitting until the projectile died
    -Placed homebase next to NPC shop to shoot it with a turret continually restocking shop each time trading guild showed up (Shattered Skies)

.... Even more to come

Last edited:

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Why not make a Google+ page with a full list and link to that? Would be so much easier than having to flip between multiple threads.

Reaction score
    So you're saying that Vaygr has gotten to the council and dock mods?

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    The real question is what exactly you plan on doing next?

Reaction score
    -Utilized Tab-F6 to refresh enemy bases to get inside
    Was patched long ago and if you get in a homebase...so what?
    - Abused asteroid respawn system to get resources on respawn, place a chunk of shields. Wait and repeat
    Incoherent sentence
    - Used the magnetic docking exploit to save the blueprints of enemy ships
    We never used this against anyone, was only used against us.
    - Utilized Spies to destroy computers of homebase turrets
    We use spies for a lot of things :)
    -Camps homebases of single man factions, extorts them for tax and runs them off the server if they dont pay (Won't stop for the sake of fairplay)
    We only attack people with multiple people on or if a single man faction is very powerful like Joel.
    -Purposely doxxed members of the development team moreso Zoro finding dukes information

-Utilized Bobbybighoof for teleports to battles with promises of recorded conflicts - myself and vaygr.
    Never happened. Only time bobby teleports us is when server reset and need a lift to the base location.
    -Abused Ghostblocks for jumpdrives and inhibitors
    -Utilized Ghost blocks to distract missiles, ghost system blocks placed outside the ship could not be hit but were still targeted causing missiles to swirl around it without hitting until the projectile died
    People have our blueprints and you can check yourself for ghost blocks.
    -Placed homebase next to NPC shop to shoot it with a turret continually restocking shop each time trading guild showed up (Shattered Skies)
    On shattered skies we never had a base next to an npc shop. Ever. If I remember correctly your base was positioned next to a shop.
    .... Even more to come
    Don't know how this holds any weight. Blackhawk got butthurt because he lost an argument. Result: started insulting Vaygr members on pesonal levels. *Kicked* Then this.

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Incoherent sentence
    Use to be you could place blocks on asteroids mine them and then they would respawn with those blocks allowing you to dupe whatever you wanted.

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Was patched long ago and if you get in a homebase...so what?

Incoherent sentence

We never used this against anyone, was only used against us.

We use spies for a lot of things :)

We only attack people with multiple people on or if a single man faction is very powerful like Joel.

Never happened. Only time bobby teleports us is when server reset and need a lift to the base location.

People have our blueprints and you can check yourself for ghost blocks.

On shattered skies we never had a base next to an npc shop. Ever. If I remember correctly your base was positioned next to a shop.

Don't know how this holds any weight. Blackhawk got butthurt because he lost an argument. Result: started insulting Vaygr members on pesonal levels. *Kicked* Then this.
    Just on a side note, how many times have you used that video in your posts? I've seen you use the spiderman laughing scene each time when you are taking the piss off something or disagree with an argument and it is starting to get on my nerves. No, I do not know if Blackhawk or if you are right, but what I do know is that the video is not productive to this discussion.

*Thread creator, feel free to delete my post*

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Just on a side note, how many times have you used that video in your posts? I've seen you use the spiderman laughing scene each time when you are taking the piss off something or disagree with an argument and it is starting to get on my nerves. No, I do not know if Blackhawk or if you are right, but what I do know is that the video is not productive to this discussion.

*Thread creator, feel free to delete my post*
    Could just report as spam at this point. :P

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Could just report as spam at this point. :p
    Then again, this thread is troll, the response is troll.

Troll response is caused by what is perceived to be a troll thread. Not really valid if thread gets locked at the end? :P

And where is my popcorn?

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Then again, this thread is troll, the response is troll.

Troll response is caused by what is perceived to be a troll thread. Not really valid if thread gets locked at the end? :p

And where is my popcorn?

Reaction score
    Last I checked you used that homebase to still commit the same offense gathering the resources/taking resources from the gem of an exploit. Nevertheless the thread does say confessions of an odium pact leader. Not secrets of vaygr? Everything is coming out including my shit. Apparently they don't teach reading at IB.
    [doublepost=1469134714,1469134377][/doublepost]In response to the doxxenings, thats old and hasnt been changed since I left the last time? but since we need to point fingers

Well then ace...what is this doing in your files?
    Dont try to deny it either :)
    [doublepost=1469135894][/doublepost]I've already saved it, so blocking access wont help lol
    [doublepost=1469136076][/doublepost]Screenshot wonder what Duke would do if he seen this Gonzalo/Ace?

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Last I checked you used that homebase to still commit the same offense gathering the resources/taking resources from the gem of an exploit. Nevertheless the thread does say confessions of an odium pact leader. Not secrets of vaygr? Everything is coming out including my shit. Apparently they don't teach reading at IB.
    [doublepost=1469134714,1469134377][/doublepost]In response to the doxxenings, thats old and hasnt been changed since I left the last time? but since we need to point fingers

[doublepost=1469135894][/doublepost]I've already saved it, so blocking access wont help lol
    [doublepost=1469136076][/doublepost]Screenshot wonder what Duke would do if he seen this Gonzalo/Ace?
    Well then, releasing that and you'll have doxxed a bunch of people ;)

I guess they didn't teach you reading at criminal&justice.

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Well then, releasing that and you'll have doxxed a bunch of people ;)

I guess they didn't teach you reading at criminal&justice.
    Yeah, but who cares about the legality of Doxxing while doing it, it's only really when it's done to you that it's immoral :^)

Reaction score
    I highly suggest the council take into account the accusations being brought up against them in these subsequent threads as they should be. Refusing to do so would only undermine the community's trust in said council thus creating a crisis in leadership. Simply deleting, locking, or censoring the threads to hide their involvement only makes them look more suspicious.

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I highly suggest the council take into account the accusations being brought up against them in these subsequent threads as they should be. Refusing to do so would only undermine the community's trust in said council thus creating a crisis in leadership. Simply deleting, locking, or censoring the threads to hide their involvement only makes them look more suspicious.
    The council is not related to the moderation team.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    The only member I am aware of who had any potential conflict of interest with Vaygr and council would be Keptick, since he played with Cobalt royalty (old mortarian before you started playing most likely) and went rather inactive due to council/ other commitments.

The only person sensing a crisis is you by the way.
    [doublepost=1469156349,1469156033][/doublepost]

Doxxing generally involves public broadcast of someone's personal information.

Something in a Google drive shared with leaders doesn't counts as Doxxing. As long as you don't upload it, no one will see it.

If you upload it, you essentially carried out the act. Keep that in mind, using what are otherwise "public information" (on internet) for any personal reason in any format (video?) as long as you don't commit another criminal act with said info (eg: fraud) is fine?

PS: Apart from your two jobs, exactly what education/ qualifications do you have to go "HA AN IB!". Plz.
    [doublepost=1469156768][/doublepost]
    Yeah, but who cares about the legality of Doxxing while doing it, it's only really when it's done to you that it's immoral :^)
    Ethics vs The rules?

Not on SMdocks and not openly disclosed on public meant whatever the content, SMdocks technically couldn't and shouldn't take action.

ESPECIALLY since it is not even public, so the content is... irrelevant... unless someone... uploads it.

I know sure as hell Ace or Zoro won't, and.. I don't know what is in it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.