Confessions - 2

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Fleets are not armies. They are improvised lag bombs.

Everyone wants to win. However, when your style of achieving it is cancerous to both the server and the game community as a whole, maybe it's time to take a step back and stop being a massive cock?

"Just how some gamers are" is destroying this community. Stop defending this cancerous, degenerate behavior.

Because lag and mass warfare are tactics that exist in War Thunder, and the game has a community with maybe a few hundred people tops, right? Your analogy is shit.

This logic is what has caused Titanmade and has killed dozens of servers, factions, and general enjoyment of the game. It's a simple as taking a step back, playing on a server with the vanilla mining bonus, and agreeing with the people you're fighting with about what ships and tactics are reasonable. It leads to everyone having a more enjoyable time. FCM did it. OOB did it. NFD and Trident did it. Hell, even Aethi did it for a bit before they disappeared. I know Vaygr's done it with OAS before. Can they please do it again? You don't need to instigate arms races towards who can build the biggest titan. If Vaygr is more interested in winning than the stability of the game and the community, then they should go somewhere where the community and servers are capable of handling such a destructive group.
    That fight was total BS, all I remember was my FPS dropping down to 1 and ping up the 2000s. Crashing, and coming back on to find tons of lag and a fleet cloud.

Reactions: Lecic
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2

Everyone wants to win. However, when your style of achieving it is cancerous to both the server and the game community as a whole, maybe it's time to take a step back and stop being a massive cock?

"Just how some gamers are" is destroying this community. Stop defending this cancerous, degenerate behavior.

Because lag and mass warfare are tactics that exist in War Thunder, and the game has a community with maybe a few hundred people tops, right? Your analogy is shit.

This logic is what has caused Titanmade and has killed dozens of servers, factions, and general enjoyment of the game. It's a simple as taking a step back, playing on a server with the vanilla mining bonus, and agreeing with the people you're fighting with about what ships and tactics are reasonable. It leads to everyone having a more enjoyable time. FCM did it. OOB did it. NFD and Trident did it. Hell, even Aethi did it for a bit before they disappeared. I know Vaygr's done it with OAS before. Can they please do it again? You don't need to instigate arms races towards who can build the biggest titan. If Vaygr is more interested in winning than the stability of the game and the community, then they should go somewhere where the community and servers are capable of handling such a destructive group.
    The drones fleet consisted of 17 1ok ish mass drones that zoro just wanted to test out. Under normal circumstances they wouldn't never have caused lag, however when the fleet came in the fleet AI fucked up and made all the drones converge in the centre of the sector causing multiple collisions, thus the lag. Nastral saw that it wasent an intentional cause of lag, which is why no action has been taken against Vaygr.
    [doublepost=1469247260,1469247110][/doublepost]
    Wanting to win is bad when you're doing everything possible to win if it eliminates the fun of playing the games.
    You know like how they homebase-camped Trident some time ago. (They being both Vaygr and ML)
    We sat at your base thinking u had ships to undock and fight, when we realise you didn't 5 mins later we left.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    No one here is perfect, and aside from Aethi and maybe the Bears we're all pretty fucking cancerous.

But the Odium Pact and its member factions are by far the worst offenders, and the most destructive element of the community.
    Kek.

Pot, meet kettle.

You are easily one of the most poisonous member of SM as well alongside the rest of Odium.

Just an observation of your deed and intention....

PS: Mortarian is innocent.

Last edited:

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    We sat at your base thinking u had ships to undock and fight, when we realise you didn't 5 mins later we left.
    I might be misinformed, but what exactly happened to Trident HB a few days ago?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I might be misinformed, but what exactly happened to Trident HB a few days ago?
    After we poked you we went over to poke trident, Vaygr got there first and killed some one, then warped off before we came and sat outside their HB for about 5 min.

Also Lecic stop rating funny on all my posts, you're clogging up my notifications with your useless crap

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    After we poked you we went over to poke trident, Vaygr got there first and killed some one, then warped off before we came and sat outside their HB for about 5 min.

Also Lecic stop rating funny on all my posts, you're clogging up my notifications with your useless crap
    Yeah...what about the fact that the Trident HB was removed? You guys base-squatted, and then somehow a while later, the HB was unHB'd and destroyed.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    The drones fleet consisted of 17 1ok ish mass drones that zoro just wanted to test out. Under normal circumstances they wouldn't never have caused lag, however when the fleet came in the fleet AI fucked up and made all the drones converge in the centre of the sector causing multiple collisions, thus the lag. Nastral saw that it wasent an intentional cause of lag, which is why no action has been taken against Vaygr.
    This is a well known flaw of fleet AI. It's happened in every single battle I've seen AI deployed in. Furthermore, Zoro REFUSED to remove the drone fleets until the admin told him to, so regardless of his initial intentions, he had no problem with using lag warfare once the situation arose.

If you had actually read my post, of course, you would see zero mention of Zoro's drones. So stop trying to derail the real topic of the conversation, which is how Vaygr's playstyle is a cancer on the community and on servers.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    This is a well known flaw of fleet AI. It's happened in every single battle I've seen AI deployed in. Furthermore, Zoro REFUSED to remove the drone fleets until the admin told him to, so regardless of his initial intentions, he had no problem with using lag warfare once the situation arose.
    If you had actually read my post, of course, you would see zero mention of Zoro's drones. So stop trying to derail the real topic of the conversation, which is how Vaygr's playstyle is a cancer on the community and on servers.
    It's really funny u say that, cuz the video I got from Nasral who was filming the whole thing doesn't show as much lag as you're complaining about. Do try to actually respond to me this time instead of rating funny, really lowers people's perception of u

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Do try to actually respond to me this time instead of rating funny, really lowers people's perception of u
    Your continued attempts to derail the conversation to defend Zoro are hilarious. I will not stop. Respond to the actual topic of discussion, please. How about you actually respond to me this time instead of responding with unrelated topics, really lowers people's perception of u

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Your continued attempts to derail the conversation to defend Zoro are hilarious. I will not stop. Respond to the actual topic of discussion, please.
    I'm showing that Vaygr doesn't cheat in battle using exploits, and even when you accuse them of cheating through lagging the server ( which is pretty laughable, when in loss blame lag) it is not intentional. This thread's topic is that Vaygr cheats, I'm rebutting it. So I am on topic, stop trying to avoid my arguments.
    [doublepost=1469250039,1469248806][/doublepost]
    Yeah...what about the fact that the Trident HB was removed? You guys base-squatted, and then somehow a while later, the HB was unHB'd and destroyed.
    That was Thrace's fault, LvD often deletes factions with less than 3 members in it. While they were deleting a faction, they mistyped the faction ID by one digit. They realised they made a mistake but didn't know which faction they wrongly deleted. They opened up the factions menu and saw that FCM was missing, thus went over immediately to protect the homebase and recreate the faction for them. This is why you could find Formedian_Colonial_Mandate with underscores on LvD. What they didn't know was that Comrade removed FCM himself. This led them to believe that the problem had been fixed. They only realised that Trident was deleted when Thadius got on and told them about it. By then the base had been destroyed by lord Sidonous. Trident has been getting their stuff replaced and it was all an honest mistake.

I know this because Nastral told this to me and zoro personally when we went to the LvD Discord.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    I'm showing that Vaygr doesn't cheat in battle using exploits, and even when you accuse them of cheating through lagging the server ( which is pretty laughable, when in loss blame lag)
    Right, Vaygr doesn't cheat in battle... except when they bring a ship that's 180k over the max blueprint size. And, again, Zoro refused to remove the fleet until he was told to by the admin.
    I understand that you're buddies with him, but could you at least try and look at this from another perspective? Anyone who's ever done anything with fleets knows they love to clump together and murder clients and servers with collisions. He then refuses to remove the fleet since it's doing its intended job- lag people.

But really, it's just indicative of the larger problem with Vaygr, which is that they don't care about the stability of the server or the long term survival of the community, only their own victories. Why else would you show up to what should be a friendly battle with 3 or 4x the mass and an improvised lag bomb? They get their kicks from ruining everything for everyone else. We've established this. They've said it themselves, I'm sure. And while everyone else has their fun in battles that both sides can enjoy, Vaygr and their crony factions like you will continue ruining PvP for the rest of us.
    There's a reason that every server that Odium inhabits eventually becomes a graveyard where no other forum factions play, and it's not because you're stronger or better and everyone runs away. It's because you are unfun, boring, and simply TIRING to fight. No one enjoys it in the long term. The only people I know of who've enjoyed fighting you are the OAS, and that's because they're the one group who you DIDN'T use cancerous tactics on.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Right, Vaygr doesn't cheat in battle... except when they bring a ship that's 180k over the max blueprint size. And, again, Zoro refused to remove the fleet until he was told to by the admin.
    I understand that you're butt buddies with him, but could you at least try and look at this from another perspective? Anyone who's ever done anything with fleets knows they love to clump together and murder clients and servers with collisions. He then refuses to remove the fleet since it's doing its intended job- lag people.

But really, it's just indicative of the larger problem with Vaygr, which is that they don't care about the stability of the server or the long term survival of the community, only their own victories. Why else would you show up to what should be a friendly battle with 3 or 4x the mass and an improvised lag bomb? They get their kicks from ruining everything for everyone else. We've established this. They've said it themselves, I'm sure. And while everyone else has their fun in battles that both sides can enjoy, Vaygr and their crony factions like you will continue ruining PvP for the rest of us.
    There's a reason that every server that Odium inhabits eventually becomes a graveyard where no other forum factions play, and it's not because you're stronger or better and everyone runs away. It's because you are unfun, boring, and simply TIRING to fight. No one enjoys it in the long term. The only people I know of who've enjoyed fighting you are the OAS, and that's because they're the one group who you DIDN'T use cancerous tactics on.
    Read the fine print, the tormentor's mass was allowed with admin approval. The drones were excessive, I gave zoro flak about that, but despite your narrow beliefs and inability to get what I've been saying, they were not intended to cause lag. The reason zoro didn't remove the drones before Nastral told him to was because he didn't know they were causing the lag, the drones attacked from a different sector and were out of his view distance.

Look Lecic, the main thing I disagree on with zoro is when it comes to tactics is the size of ships we use. I think Vaygr uses excessively large ships which have to potential to cause lag. In certain cases they have caused lag. But to say that zoro and the entirety of Odium enjoys having lag is just as retarded as your argument that Odium uses lag tactics. ML has been at war with other factions server side, none have complained. We have flown multiple operations against OOB with similar tactics and they have never complained. Get your head out of your arse, no one enjoyed the lag and no one intended to cause it, it happened and it was unfortunate.

I'm not blinded to zoro's fuck ups, I've told him the drones were unnecessary and retarded, but on your end your accusations that the lag caused intentionally is equally stupid and I am rebutting you just as hard as I would rebut zoro if he disagreed that the drones were a stupid idea.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    The reason zoro didn't remove the drones before Nastral told him to was because he didn't know they were causing the lag, the drones attacked from a different sector and were out of his view distance.
    Right, because all of us going "ZORO PLEASE THE LAG, REMOVE THE DRONES, YOU'RE KILLING THE SERVER" didn't make it clear?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Right, because all of us going "ZORO PLEASE THE LAG, REMOVE THE DRONES, YOU'RE KILLING THE SERVER" didn't make it clear?
    People bitch about lag all the time when they are on the losing end, no offence but past events have yet to prove you different. If you expect people to withdraw because the other party is crying lag then you give rise to a new breed " I lost cuz of lag" by giving protection to players who claim they have lag. Nastral is an admin with no reason to support either side. When he said the drones were causing lag it makes sense that it had a lot more weight to it then when the people you are fighting, who bitch about everything, complain about it.

I feel like I'm explaining common sense to your arse right now. I highly doubt you are this stupid Lecic.

Indigo Slimez

Almighty Glorious Overlord
    Reaction score
    At what point did you turn from a naive but friendly young faction leader to a pissy complainer who clogs up every single faction thread with stuff like "everyone stop bitching" and "stop talking to eachother" as if you were the world's least effective moderator?
    Oh, I am usually freindly, I just dislike people pointing fingers at eachother and spamming posts like 'omg ur a fokin rule breaking h4xor!1!1!1!!2!'

Reaction score
    Oh, I am usually freindly, I just dislike people pointing fingers at eachother and spamming posts like 'omg ur a fokin rule breaking h4xor!1!1!1!!2!'
    Yeah FFS Lecic just shut it I think everyone knows already that u feel infuriated about our drones fleets.

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    I apologise I am backtracking in this conversation a bit (because I have no interest in Lecic-Odium argument).
    Lecic, in regard to the battle of Caris and to our use of large AI fleets, since the battle we have almost completely been using AI fleets for patrol purposes only. At the moment, due to fleet mechanics not being fantastic, large fleets, which in theory should be resembling an armada and co-ordinating an attack, instead resemble a group of headless chickens. When fleet AI is improved, this will get better. In the meantime, our patrols are mainly located multiple sectors (and in some cases systems) from our bases to slightly reduce lag caused by them. If you encounter any problems with OOB AI fleets on any off the servers we play on, do not hesitate to send me a message and I will have it sorted out immediately.

This is one of most productive quotes in discussions to do with lag/odium/trident/titans that I have seen this year. It is one off the reasons we do not utilise ships over 150k mass in general, but tend to focus on smaller vessels. It is more enjoyable to our opponents, our own pilots can get some good training (without lagging out every minute), server performance is not as low as it is when two titans fight and... it also gives a chance to other side.
    Our faction almost never starts offensive wars, but I know others do. While I understand it is not 16-19th century and there is no or little understanding of 'honour' in this community, it is better to show superiority in building and tactics than in resources. Our faction can put out colossal doomcubes, but we don't, since they aren't fun for us and aren't fun for others.

Reactions: terra mining corp.

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    [doublepost=1469247260,1469247110][/doublepost]
    It took you more than 6 minutes to leave :u

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Haven't I been saying for years that the game would be a better, more enjoyable place if the Vaygr just disappeared? I stand by this statement, let's just have them removed aye? ;)

Reactions: Chaos > Order
    Status
    Not open for further replies.