Community Screenshots for Steam Store Page

jayman38

Precentor-Primus, pro-tempore
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I have to admit, I was hoping we would see a lot more combat pics by now. Not even a single astronaut combat pic. (Would someone care to take a screenshot of one of their astronaut combat vids on Youtube?) I liked all the combat pics. The combat will really sell the game to new players. I would contribute myself, but I'm a builder, not a fighter.

Saber

3D Art Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Video Genius
    I LOVE that castle Bobby, and we've updated our Steam Store page with some of the images that were shared here, so definitely go give it a look. As far as the thread, I've actually been asked to keep it open for future additions to the steam store page, so feel free to drop by and share some epic screenshots in the future! :D

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Here are my contributions to the screenshots. I tried to set up some scenes giving it I feel that something is happening.

That's all awesome, the station in particular :D

Reaction score
    I actually made this little album of our little ship for another post, but might as well share it here and see it dwarfed haha.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Here is my game crasher. I had to turn draw segments up to 60k to get the pics, and my game crashed immediately after getting the last one. I'm afraid to continue building even with drawn segments much lower as the last time I saved the blueprint it took half an hour and almost crashed the game too.

The Military Industrial Complex, well, part of it:

starmade-screenshot-0021.jpg Yeah, it's nearly half a cubic kilometer.

Last edited: