Combined Core and Rail Docker for rail based elements.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    It would be nice to be able to create doors and other permanently docked rail creations without the need for a ship core. It would only save a single block, but that can be vital in small ships.

Also, it would be nice for the new combined core\docker, to be able to rotate without clearance at the corners. This would allow it to be embedded within small locations more easily.

Thank you for reading.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Similar things have been suggested. I would like to see this as well so that these entities don't show up on the radar as separate ships.

nightrune

Wizard/Developer/Project Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Thinking Positive
    Similar things have been suggested. I would like to see this as well so that these entities don't show up on the radar as separate ships.
    Open the nav menu with 'n', There's a button called 'Filter' or something like that (games not in front of me...) Inside you can select which things get radar pings. Deselect docked and turrets if you don't want to see them.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Open the nav menu with 'n', There's a button called 'Filter' or something like that (games not in front of me...) Inside you can select which things get radar pings. Deselect docked and turrets if you don't want to see them.
    Ah cool. Nice to see they're separate options now... or I was just totally blind and never noticed it before, which is more likely.

Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Likeable
    I like the OP concept. No new block though please - just allow cores to raildock.

Reaction score
    Would still be nice if it were possible to see ships docked to a station without also having all the landing gears, doors, and what-have-you. No idea how to differentiate between ships and utility modules that doesn't require any additional blocks though, or that doesn't lend itself to exploits.