Celestial Guardians

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Imma warn you that tully and troller don\'t listen to higher ranks and start fights with other factions for no reason. They applied for Evolution and I did a back-check on them

Reaction score
    i listen to higher ranks that read things correctly and in order that was something that general benatha didn\'t do so you will see that i do listen to orders ty

Reaction score
    Ya, I know, I did that too; but when I checked the Colonists I saw it was just a giant shit show. So I\'ma give them another chance.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    just a giant shit show

Hahaha is it as bad as the Space Rangers\' drama train?

Reaction score
    Good point. Also we? Not yet. The now 3 of you are not even in the faction yet. As for tully, I wish I could dishonorably discharge him, however like I said, you guys aren\'t even in the faction yet, so I just simply removed him from the testee list.

Reaction score
    In-Game Name: DrWhitePsyker

Why us: Because I want to hone my building skill, work on larger ships and get in a group who will have my back when we get into huge organised fights.

Mic: Yes.

Are you good with following orders and playing with/as a team? Explain. Good at it? I bloodly crave it! Stick me in a good time and I\'ll be the happiest grunt you\'ve ever seen. So long as command hears out my point of view first, I\'ll do whatever they\'ll tell me to do.

Are you a leader, a follower, or other? Explain. My planetside 2 experiance has made me somewhat good at squad command but I\'m also a decent grunt. I can follow instructions as well as the next guy and I can also think on my feet if the need be. Think of me as a jack of all trades.

Knowledge of StarMade? Although I only started a while ago, I\'ve got a soild grasp of all the major factors of starmade. However, I\'ve yet to build something over 6k mass.

Do you have Skype or TeamSpeak3? Both.

Anything else we should know? I\'m british, so my timezone may be diffrent from most D:

Reaction score
    Added the information section to the Celestial Guardians Image

Added the Astral Aribter & link to the video to the fleet progress featuring it to the Celestial Guardians Image

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    In-Game Name:thrawn

Why us:i go to your streams and i like this faction

Mic:yes

Are you good with following orders and playing with/as a team? Explain.yes in minecraft i play as a team

Are you a leader, a follower, or other? Explain.both i have played games where you are a leader or follower

Knowledge of StarMade?i know how to make ships bases and g

Do you have Skype or TeamSpeak3?yes both

Anything else we should know?nope

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Please post this as a reply down below or as a personal message, any application not following this format will be ignored

In-Game Name: Jamer

Why us: You guys seem like you have the most orderly, and most powerful faction. It just seems like you\'re the best.

Mic: Yes.

Are you good with following orders and playing with/as a team? Explain. I\'m great at following orders, and great with teams. I have very much ecperience with this because of a game I used to play called roblox. On that we had clans, where we fought eachother.

Are you a leader, a follower, or other? Explain. I can really be anything, but I prefer not to give orders due to the fact that I\'m not the most tactical person ever. Follower best suits me.

Knowledge of StarMade? I\'ve been on for only a short time, but I play many hours a day everyday. I know how to use tech to my advantage.

Do you have Skype or TeamSpeak3? Not currently, but I can get teamspeak.

Anything else we should know? I\'m a VERY hard worker, I will obey no matter what. I\'m VERY respectful, and always, ALWAYS, helpful.

Thanks for your time!

8BitNarwhal

Reaction score
    admiral_thrawn and 8BitNarwhal, you both have been added to the testee list.

All aplicants have been now messaged the date, time, and information regarding the upcoming Test Day. If you are unable to attend, please notify me asap so we can find a new date and time that is suitable for the both of us.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    In-Game Name: JDallos

Why us: To be honest, you simply looked good. Your application process is fair, your ships look badass... I went on your Twitch and you\'re not a twelve year old... all good stuff. I want to join a fun faction like this.

Mic: Yup

Are you good with following orders and playing with/as a team? Explain.

I haven\'t had much experience working with teams in StarMade but I\'ve always been a good team players and I can follow orders easily. Of course, I can also take the initiative when nessessary, I\'m not brainless.

Are you a leader, a follower, or other? Explain.

I can be both but I\'m generally the most comfortable in a leadership role. However if my current leader is incompetant I will still suggest things, even if the end decision is theirs and theirs alone. I will still follow orders to a T.

Knowledge of StarMade?

I know how to build ships, smaller ships being my speciality. With bigger ships I simply don\'t have the imagination to make them look good even if I can easily build functioning, efficient ship systems. I have no experience with manufactor, though I\'m sure I could easily learn, tekkit wasn\'t that hard.

Do you have Skype or TeamSpeak3?

Both!

Anything else we should know?

Not really. I\'ll be competant in whatever role you give me. I do live in the UK however, so there could be a timezone conflict. Also my playtimes are around 6-12 GMT usually. It depends how muhc I have going on as I\'m sure you can all empathise with.

Reaction score
    A well writen application. Some spelling errors, however it is nothing that I am too much concerned about. Other then that, with effort like this, I happily grant you the position of Officer.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    In-Game Name: Tortuga

Why us: You guys seem very organized and trustworthy

Mic: Yes

Are you good with following orders and playing with/as a team? Explain. Yes.. I am a big team player. I love the fact that I am always able to rely on some teammates to back me up, but I can also be productive on my own. If given an order, I will follow it.

Are you a leader, a follower, or other? Explain. I am more of a follower. I like to feel like I am part of something big, without necesseraly being the commander of everything.

Knowledge of StarMade? I am new to the game but learning quickly. I know the basics.

Do you have Skype or TeamSpeak3? Of course :)

Anything else we should know? This application might look a bit noobish but trust me I will be a good element.

Reaction score
    Added to the Testee List, look out for a message with the information. If you can not make it due to short notice, please let me know as it is reasonable.

Reaction score
    The Test Day is planned to be tomorrow @ 7:30pm PST

Will be live @ http://www.twitch.tv/justspawned

1 more spot for tomorrow\'s Testee Group (8 Max/per/TestDay)