Celestial Guardians

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    In-Game Name:Bearcandy1

Why us:Because looking for a good new experienced group who are friendly and always play

Mic:........

Are you good with following orders and playing with/as a team? Explain. Yes i do as im told easy and simple realy do as they say whom ever it may be i work great as a team always have done im joyfull and well generally a nice guy and that works

Are you a leader, a follower, or other? Explain. A leader definitely i always have solutions to problems tasks to do always help others and keep things in tip top shape and generally liked and listened to

Knowledge of StarMade? So much knolledge in such a small head of myn aha i help alot on support might have seen me i have great relationships with all admins also so thats a plus i know almost everything you need to know realy

Do you have Skype or TeamSpeak3? yes have both even a ts3 server to use if needed

Anything else we should know? That i think you would benifit greatly from me and im english XD

Reaction score
    Congrats to Admiral and Scama for earning the ranks of officer. One again the server was down, and I will be contacting me friend asap. How ever, the reason why they earned the rank is simply they showed up to the TS3 channel as no one else did.

Next Testday will be not this sunday, but the sunday after.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    In-Game Name: Nicolas225

Why us: I would like to join this group because it seems organized and emphasizes on teamwork.

Mic: Yes, but I usually don\'t use it.

Are you good with following orders and playing with/as a team? Explain. Yes, I am good at following orders because I have always been fascinated in the aspect of teamwork in video games. I especially like it when there are ranks and you must start from the bottom and make your way up the chain of command.

Are you a leader, a follower, or other? Explain. I can be a leader when the time calls for it and I can be a follower when those who are wiser and more experienced show their insight and suggestions.

Knowledge of StarMade? I know quite a bit about this game now, but I can always learn more.

Do you have Skype or TeamSpeak3? I already have Skype and can get Teamspeak.

Anything else we should know? Nothing really left to say. Although I would like to say that I am really impressed on the organization of the article and how straight forward and appealing it is to readers.

Reaction score
    I was at first a little discouraged by your age, but after seeing this well presented application, I am simply going to grant you the position of Seaman.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I keep checking the TeamSpeak and server but there\'s never anybody in/it\'s down.

Is there another server we operate on I can use?

Reaction score
    currently the person who is managing the server is gone right now and no we dont hae another server yet

Reaction score
    I will now be showcasing the C.G\'s Fleet @ http://star-made.org/content/animated-voxel-ships-your-ships-wanted-showcase#comment-25500 in voxel form.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    In-Game Name: SevenEMPs

Why us: Serving in a fleet capable of sustaining itself on its own is the only way to serve

Mic: Gembird Headset Ap-860-Usb, has been tinkered with, and has very itchy earmuffs

Are you good with following orders and playing with/as a team? Explain. Yes, I was under application for the Royal Army until I was denied access due to a damaged shoulder. As long as details are given I will follow orders without question. Most of the time anyway

Are you a leader, a follower, or other? Explain. Im capable of making flash descissions based on variables, although some people see me as a leader, and i am capable of working with others I often stick to myself abit

Knowledge of StarMade? My experience of StarMade has been tailored mainly in constructing ships. I rarely stick to one area as i like to move around alot. Alot of my ships are hardwearing and can take alot of firepower whilst remaining maneuverable

Do you have Skype or TeamSpeak3? Only Skype

Anything else we should know? I already have my own team, and I am bound to help them out. my prioritys would lie with them but I am more thank happy to work with others. Saturdays are a big no as I prep for my livestreams and recording sessions.

Abit about me personally, Im scottish. my accent also annoys people, for some reason

I owuld recomend checking your standards if you pick me.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    In-Game Name: BlizzardOfOz123

Why us: Unlike many of the factions on this Forum, you are one of the only factions that look coherent and well organized. Your builders are obviously top rate, and if accepted I would be glad to count myself among them. You seem to have a strong sense of responsibility, and unlike most of the others, a focus on quality, rather than quantity. I would consider it a great honor to be accepted here.

Mic: Sadly, I lack a microphone. I\'m rather good at typing what I want to say however.

Are you good with following orders and playing with/as a team? Explain. Actually, not exactly. I\'m more than willing to try, but I usually stay on single player, preferring to build my ships in private. I\'ll elaborate on this later.

Are you a leader, a follower, or other? Explain. I like to consider myself an Engineer. The combat aspect of this game is entertaining, but for me? The best thing about this game is the ability to build your ship completely from scratch, and to me, that\'s beautiful. It\'s my passion to build better and bigger ships, for both role playing purposes and actual functionality. Outside of my haven in the workshop, I would work best as a grunt, as I have no tactical ability whatsoever.

Knowledge of StarMade? I\'m currently building my own fleet, which currently has two Titans, a science dreadnought, a battleship, a dedicated fighter, and a heavy cruiser in it\'s line. The Flagship fits with this faction almost seamlessly, and could be easily imported.

Do you have Skype or TeamSpeak3? I have Skype, and frequent it.

Anything else we should know? I am a lover of the pastel colored equines. If you have troubles with them, it\'s best to let me go now.

Reaction score
    Welcome our newest members:

BlizzardOfOz123 - Officer

LoLzboi - Seaman

The_SevenEMPs - Seaman

Bearcandy1 - Seaman

8BitNarwhal - Seaman

Reaction score
    My titan is done, fit, and ready for showing. I left a bit of room in the front and engine compartment since it can be used for extra anything (most likely shielding). Will post pictures when I have some time to actually get on.

Reaction score
    In-Game Name:Yatem

Why us:I have been looking for an organized fleet for a while now, This looks like a good choice. I can tell that you are very organized and official. I would love to be part of your faction.

Mic:Yes

Are you good with following orders and playing with/as a team? Explain. Of course, as long as the orders clear I will follow them without question. I am great with a team, much better than alone.

Are you a leader, a follower, or other? Explain. I can be either but would prefer to be a follower.

Knowledge of StarMade? I have been playing it for a few weeks now. I can make stations, ships, turrets, and drones. Out of the past factions I\'ve been in I\'ve usualy been a ship builder as I\'m told my ships are astheticaly pleasing.

Do you have Skype or TeamSpeak3? I have skype and am willing to get teamspeak if neaded.

Anything else we should know?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Excuse me, but what is the IP of the dedicated server this faction is hosted on? I\'d like to get on and build, but I\'m currently unable to due to lack of information.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Latley spawned has been away and bicuit who hosted the server has disapeared so we dont really have a server

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The Tryndalis Faction wars server is extremely well taken care of, and constantly guarded. I also happen to have several trillion credits worth of materials on that server, if you would like to migrate there.