The_SevenEMPs - Seaman

Bearcandy1 - Seaman

8BitNarwhal - Seaman

Inwaiting to be tested:

Trollerbobman

coopninja

DrWhitePsyker

Tortuga

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uniforms:

Coming soon...

Applying:

Please post this as a reply down below or as a personal message, any application not following this format will be ignored

Code:
    In-Game Name:

Why us:

Mic:

Are you good with following orders and playing with/as a team? Explain.

Are you a leader, a follower, or other? Explain.

Knowledge of StarMade?

Do you have Skype or TeamSpeak3?

Anything else we should know?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    In-Game Name:Trollerbobman(capital T)

Why us:because this place looks awesome

Mic:-

Are you good with following orders and playing with/as a team? Explain. yes i am.

Are you a leader, a follower, or other? Explain. i can be a leader or a follower.

Knowledge of StarMade? i know how to build ships and turrets (they may not look pretty, but they get the job done).

Do you have Skype or TeamSpeak3? i have skype, but rarely use it.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    PS. i dont use skype much is because the laptop i use is my school laptop and you can only download certain things.

Reaction score
    In-Game Name: tullystrooper

Why us:i go to your streams and i like your biulding skills and it will be fun

Mic:yes

Are you good with following orders and playing with/as a team? Explain. yes i am i have been in games where you need to act as a team i excede at it

Are you a leader, a follower, or other? Explain.a leader or a follower i have been a leader of a clan in wot or a follower in minecraft

Knowledge of StarMade?i have been on for about 3 weeks and i am good at building and combat

Do you have Skype or TeamSpeak3?both

Anything else we should know?i am trustworthy and will follow and i am ariostullye in your streams:)

Reaction score
    tully\'strooper, Trollerbobman, you have been added to the testing list. I will message all testees when it comes closer to test day.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Heya JustSpawned, I see you started your own faction XD You gonna still continue work in ESI?

Reaction score
    Of course I will be DenDrake. ESI is not a faction to me, I see it as just a community of \"Elite\" builders as I have once said, that are working together. I don\'t believe I signed up for the Evolution faction.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen

Why us: I want to fight in a good clan/faction

Mic: I have a headset that came in the mail with my computer (I dont know what it is) but it works well

Yes i am good at following orders and playing with a team.

Im good at being a leader (but better at a follower)

Im (suprisingly) good at starmade (not good at building but good at driving and fighting)

I have Skype

Thats basicly me

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    It\'s \"forgotten\" just thought you\'d appreciate correcting it. Unless the guardians have some sort of accent when they speak...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    n-Game Name:Scamaduchivch

Why us:So far u seem like a fair and up to date faction and i will be willing to join

Mic:yes

Are you good with following orders and playing with/as a team? Explain. I like to work in teams cause when I dont I die alot and I have played ALOT of games that require order so it will be easy following any

Are you a leader, a follower, or other? Explain. Usually i like to build the types of things people are going to fly in and i have a bit of history with building ships

Knowledge of StarMade? well I been playing the game for quite awile and I know how ships function and other thing

Do you have Skype or TeamSpeak3? TeamSpeak 3

Anything else we should know? I get on computer alot

Reaction score
    Scamaduchivch and coopninja, you both have been added to the Testee List. You will be notified soon when the Test Day will be.

Reaction score
    New image is up, it contains currently the small description, name, fleet, and ranks. Will be including the roster, uniforms and applying to it soon

Reaction score
    The first Testee Day will be hosted within the next 7 days. Follow my channel @ http://www.twitch.tv/justspawned to be notified when it begins, and to watch the testee\'s be put through challenges that will deterimine their fait in which if they get to join C.G, or if they are dismissed!

Reaction score
    added a section to the written part, not the image yet, titled \"Information\". This section clears up some information that we do have a TS3 channel and a private server; it also details how the faction was created and more!