Bug Cannot start game

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Hi, I have tried everything to get my game to work and now i have lost hope...I think the problem is built into the latest launcher or maybe the path from the start game button to starmade.jar, I have tried every thing you guess have suggested in this post but can't get it to work please help If you can....

Reaction score
    I have the same issue. I did everything that AndyP said to do, but the same result... nothing...

Reaction score
    I think there's a bug that's never been fixed since I posted this thread last year, that makes lower end PCs unable to launch StarMade. What I did to fixed the issue was to get a better PC, which remotely count as a method.

Reaction score
    I got my game going again, but only on the premise that my initial memory is set to 256. If I set it to 512 it will not even open. Strange to me, cause I can set my max to 4096 and no problems. Now my issue is that I constantly have a low memory warning on the right side of the screen. Which I could easily ignore if I wasn't trying to use advanced build to build a ship and the message blocks my view of block orientation...

Reaction score
    Hi,

Recently downloaded the game, version: 0.199.468 and it worked perfectly until recently when I updated the game to version: 0.199.472 where the launcher wont launch the game. I had to reinstall the game and the launcher but cannot open it since. Only comes up with the java 'Preparing files' windows for not even a second and closes it self down. Both happens on both Steam and Original Launcher. I also tried reinstalling java to see if that works as well but with no luck. I would like to come back on StarMade soon. Please can you find a solution.