Calderon Republic -open-PVP-building-diplomacy-mining-

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    This is probably gonna sound a lot more aggressive/flamy then I intend, but didn't you come back, restart CR, randomly disappear for a month or so without prior notice, leaving Leanson to rebuild the foundation and gather members himself, then come back to bask in the glory of someone else's work for a bit? Or at least that's the perspective I got.

You didn't rebuild the faction all on your own, you had help. The problem is that you seem to view them all as underlings rather than equals, making it impossible to 'dispute' your opinion.
    A faction is a collection of players, and you can't claim ownership of players. Ships? Sure, but only the ones you made yourself, other players make ships for the faction, not for 1 individual. You should get a blueprints of stations that you worked on significantly, but not ingame unless you also collected all the resources yourself, since resources collected by others belong to the faction, a collection of players that worked together.

Plus Leanson changed the internal structure I hear, meaning the only things you can really claim is the name, your ships, your station work, and your loyal members (whom have already followed you I heard).

I probably went a tangent, oh well.
    I really couldn't agree more with this entire statement.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    The only reason I'm here is to practice my writing and arguement, I'm ENTP personality meaning I like to argue a lot. But that aside, Matt was one of the two whom I had consulted before carry out the action, should he have thought it was wrong he had spectacularly failed to express himself in that way, but rather did not disapprove of banning said person. Had he during that time expressed disaproval that would have greatly influenced my decision.

As a leader at that time I made the popular decission not the right one, what angered me was the sudden change in opinion of hypocrites

The fact still remains that the CR is in a terrible state, and as I still view the CR as my faction this is the only argument I would like you to prove me wrong at, because whatever you are dong right now it ain't workng.
    Didn't you make CR fall the first time. Leaving for 6 months will do that to a faction, and leaving a member that joined the game and faction for about a week in charge.

I'm not here to argue you about the state of CR. It's your opinion vs your perception. I care for what my member say to me. Not what outsiders say or people who wish to spread rumors.
    It seems to me you are spreading rumors about CR. More so creating false notions.
    If you point is to argue. I'm not having it, as this is pointless and serves no purpose only to fulfill your need to argue and make me and CR look like shit.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1422927497,1422927456][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I really couldn't agree more with this entire statement.
    Me to.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    This is probably gonna sound a lot more aggressive/flamy then I intend, but didn't you come back, restart CR, randomly disappear for a month or so without prior notice, leaving Leanson to rebuild the foundation and gather members himself, then come back to bask in the glory of someone else's work for a bit? Or at least that's the perspective I got.

You didn't rebuild the faction all on your own, you had help. The problem is that you seem to view them all as underlings rather than equals, making it impossible to 'dispute' your opinion.
    A faction is a collection of players, and you can't claim ownership of players. Ships? Sure, but only the ones you made yourself, other players make ships for the faction, not for 1 individual. You should get a blueprints of stations that you worked on significantly, but not ingame unless you also collected all the resources yourself, since resources collected by others belong to the faction, a collection of players that worked together.

Plus Leanson changed the internal structure I hear, meaning the only things you can really claim is the name, your ships, your station work, and your loyal members (whom have already followed you I heard).

I probably went a tangent, oh well.
    apears most of CR's signature ships have been phased out.... (i saw a single CR ship docked hte the base when i was there...) the rest are a random collection of ships.

Reaction score
    here in the south we call them that there master 'baters...reminds me of taters

Reaction score
    username: CaptainHunter
    past factions: none
    role you would like: Military
    post a ship you have made: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198120694550/screenshot/532885921358882971
    do you have a mic: Yes, a built in and slightly crappy mic but a mic none of the less
    and lastly your reason for joining: I honestly just want to serve a faction in this game, I want to work with other people under a single flag.

Can't wait to be in the Republic! :)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I just learned this group is inactive, I'll keep this up incase this faction ever comes back online and I'm still not in a faction, but other then that everyone can take this with a grain of salt.

Last edited:

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Until the faction becomes active again (if it ever does), I will be in my own little neutral-aggressive faction (called lanius). With that being said, I will not sever my bonds with the members of the CR. I just wish to not be directly associated with the CR and it's allies for the time being. This isn't because I don't like/respect CR/odium (which I do), it's for server sided diplomatic reasons. I like my neutrality and being able to attack/defend/do whatever the f*ck I want without causing diplomatic problems.

Again, if the faction comes back I'm also coming back instantly.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Until the faction becomes active again (if it ever does), I will be in my own little neutral-aggressive faction (called lanius). With that being said, I will not sever my bonds with the members of the CR. I just wish to not be directly associated with the CR and it's allies for the time being. This isn't because I don't like/respect CR/odium (which I do), it's for server sided diplomatic reasons. I like my neutrality and being able to attack/defend/do whatever the f*ck I want without causing diplomatic problems.

Again, if the faction comes back I'm also coming back instantly.
    i have done pretty much teh same.... the in-ability to attack people and handle the problems with the pileups of auto wars became a pain. mandalore is back for the time being until CR is active again

Reactions: Keptick
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Flying around this massive base is so fun without lag! Now I can finally see what all you guys have accomplished. Wow.

Reactions: Will2brown

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Someone plays FTL :p
    Yea xD. I really liked the concept of that race, so I decided to take up the name since it fits my playstile pretty well (or used to).

Reaction score
    Hello there! I'm not the best at StarMade, nor have I played online (yet). However, once I finish my big ship project (see below), I intend to join in on the online gameplay. Considering the nature of online gameplay, it seems like a good choice to join a faction. I may or may not decide to go online sooner.

Username: Theo
    Past factions: None
    Role you would like: Likely to stick with private
    Post a ship you have made: Progress for my Immobilizer 418 from Star Wars
    Do you have a mic: Yes, but I can only use it on rare occasions. Consider it 2/3rds of a no
    And lastly, your reason for joining: The above, and you also seem like nice people. Aceface's YT videos are more than enough proof

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello there! I'm not the best at StarMade, nor have I played online (yet). However, once I finish my big ship project (see below), I intend to join in on the online gameplay. Considering the nature of online gameplay, it seems like a good choice to join a faction. I may or may not decide to go online sooner.

Username: Theo
    Past factions: None
    Role you would like: Likely to stick with private
    Post a ship you have made: Progress for my Immobilizer 418 from Star Wars
    Do you have a mic: Yes, but I can only use it on rare occasions. Consider it 2/3rds of a no
    And lastly, your reason for joining: The above, and you also seem like nice people. Aceface's YT videos are more than enough proof
    CalderonRepublic has been inactive for the time being.
    we have been reactivated as Cobalt Royalty. i will give a link to that recruitment page.
    http://starmadedock.net/threads/cobalt-royalty.6256