Calderon Republic -open-PVP-building-diplomacy-mining-

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    i formally invite CR to join UEF charter drafting. you already have the link. no need for me to post it.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Announcement

We will be going inactive as a faction due the simple fact that faction warfare and resource acquisition for overly expensive ships is boring as fuck (and not very practicable) since the latest batch of updates. Until something is done about some (or all) of these issues the Calderon republic will go inactive.

Now, some of our members (like me) still play the game. So faction inactivity doesn't mean individual player inactivity. However, the majority have moved on to other games. If you have anything relating to the CR to tell the leaders please message me and I'll relay the message to them.

Keptick, signing out.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    So are you just gonna let the faction die? if so I am truly disappointed.

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    I don't believe so. And if they do I'll even try to get them back together. I think they're just bored.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Could always gather up some of the members and head into other games while you wait. I know Vaygr used to play many games back when I was part of it. Think of it as intra-faction bonding time, keeps people busy with something to do, and you're more likely to stay together as a faction if you act like one among various games - friends are more likely to stick together, right?

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    We are around, I'm to busy atm, but we are around. No one wants to take charge of its current and active members, so faction activity must wait until I can find the time you see. Until something note worthy comes along, it's just a waiting game really. Two I am disappointed in you.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1422721238,1422721035][/DOUBLEPOST]
    They won't be joining.
    Ya CR wont, but i do like helping develop policies and help when I can. I have seen to many alliances fail because of its structure.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Two I am disappointed in you.
    Mmm so lets see, you know you have no time to run a faction, you deliberately blew up drama in the faction over me making the mistake of banning an autistic guy from TS for being annoying, causing me to lose influence among the members in the CR, which lead to me leaving the game as a whole, from what I can tell the whole theme of which the faction was built on you have abolished, and turned into a failed meritocracy, the last time I spoke to Matt the only active members are joefish and Keptick whom doesn't even associate himself with the CR most of the time, and you plan is to wait for "something note worthy" to come along which is basically praying for a miracle to happen.

I left the faction knowing that you would run it to the ground, but I did it anyways because all my contributions and time spent trying to keep the members interested and engaged in the game went unappreciated, because as soon as I made the mistake of banning joefish from TS for annoying other members, you took the opportunity to seize authority over me, got my TS admin that was given to me by Zoro removed and quite literally defamed me publicly over TS even when I offered to take the discussion to a private room.

Betrayal, do you know how that feel? That day I saw the cowards that lay among the faction, those whom dared not own up to the complaints they directed my way, those who failed to justify for my actions, actions that I took because of them, simply disgusting. Those hypocrites I have yet to forgive.

Its funny how most of the faction viewed you as the supreme leader, how I was spending hours building stations, ships, doing administration work for the faction while you just laid back, acted badass and everyone thought that you were doing the actual work. I guess the gaming world isnt that far off from real life isnt it? when I left I knew the faction was gone, that there was no turning back. But I did it because I wanted to see how you would attempt to fill that gap I had left behind, and sure enough you didnt.

Even after I left you had spread a conspiracy that I was feeding information to enemies, well to those of you that believe this, think to yourself, had I truly wanted to sink the CR, would I not have simply build blocked the home base and leak the faction's blueprints?

I have found myself a new community in Planetside 2 where I have obtained another leadership position, this time with people who appreciate each other and do not hunger for power, nor resort to cheap methods to get themselves in positions of power, while you have yet to undone the damage you have caused to the community I started with your hunger for power.

This "fourteen year old" as you so often refer to, is toughly disappointed in you.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Well that is a speech, not sure what you hoped to achieve with it, but it was interesting.

For the record, secretly feeding info over time would do a lot more damage than just destroying everything in a hissyfit, since the latter has someone to throw all blame on and gives people something to work on.

Amusingly, it's interesting how you complain about being defamed on TS, yet are trying to publicly defame someone on the forums. An eye for an eye and the whole world goes blind, yes? But I am sorta cynical and more or less weird in my sense of humor.

But a faction only dies when the leader lets it die. Quite a few factions have taken a break and left the game, and then came back later to continue the faction. And if you want a good example of a faction whose leader does nothing but give orders and sit around, look at the Laz. All you need is a leader with a plan, and a few loyal people to act out that plan.

Sincerely, that old Vaygr admiral that built a station for hours upon hours, weeks after weeks while the leader played starcraft (No hate). God I miss that station.

Reaction score
    Well that is a speech, not sure what you hoped to achieve with it, but it was interesting.

For the record, secretly feeding info over time would do a lot more damage than just destroying everything in a hissyfit, since the latter has someone to throw all blame on and gives people something to work on.

Amusingly, it's interesting how you complain about being defamed on TS, yet are trying to publicly defame someone on the forums. An eye for an eye and the whole world goes blind, yes? But I am sorta cynical and more or less weird in my sense of humor.

But a faction only dies when the leader lets it die. Quite a few factions have taken a break and left the game, and then came back later to continue the faction. And if you want a good example of a faction whose leader does nothing but give orders and sit around, look at the Laz. All you need is a leader with a plan, and a few loyal people to act out that plan.

Sincerely, that old Vaygr admiral that built a station for hours upon hours, weeks after weeks while the leader played starcraft (No hate). God I miss that station.
    Still have that station, fucking huge. I was building lots of ships during that time too, not playing sc2 all the time.

Reactions: Will2brown

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Still have that station, fucking huge. I was building lots of ships during that time too, not playing sc2 all the time.
    I know, but server-side it may have seemed like you weren't doing anything is more or less what I meant. I don't really believe leanson was doing absolutely nothing either, it just appear as such from a certain angle. No offense/ill-intent meant, just trying to throw up a comparison, my bad.

Reaction score
    I know, but server-side it may have seemed like you weren't doing anything is more or less what I meant. I don't really believe leanson was doing absolutely nothing either, it just appear as such from a certain angle. No offense/ill-intent meant, just trying to throw up a comparison, my bad.
    i see