Calderon Republic -open-PVP-building-diplomacy-mining-

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    = Calderon Forever =

Summary: The Calderon Republic is an organized militaristic faction that has a fine eye for talent and celebrates innovation. We have a long history of war and life in Star Made. Now we have come to be one of the top factions, because of the hard work of our members and the skills that we posses. Every member that is accepted if they work hard will be noticed and their talents used to the fullest. Be active, get rewarded....

Our fleets are comprised of our old Amarr ships (EVE)that make up our heritage and our new ships that borrow from all aspects of creativity and engineering.

- Recruit - freshly recruited. Probably in the recruitment faction, no access to resources and blueprints (other than those specifically given to them during training and whatever they gather on their own)

- Private - new member, finished training, assigned to a division. Has access to basic ships (miners, scouts, corvettes), knows location of their division's outposts and has need-to-know info about division's main projects.

- Lance Corporal - outranks privates. Requirements for earning rank:
    1. Has been a member for at least one week OR transferred from other trusted faction.
    2. Has taken part in at least one joint operation (either Pact wargame or combat).
    Gains access to small combat ships, up to frigate (~10K mass) and the divison's resource pool.
    3. Has a working microphone and proper activity

- Sergeant- out ranks LCPL. Requirements for earning rank:
    1. Member for 2 weeks OR transferred from other trusted faction.
    2. Has taken part in at least two joint operation (either Pact wargame or combat).
    Gains access to small combat ships, up to frigate (~20K mass) and the divison's resource pool.

-Master Sergeant- out ranks All enlisted. Requirements for earning rank:
    1. 4 weeks in faction.
    2. Has taken part in at least 3 joint operations (Pact wargame or combat operation)
    3. Displayed skill and experience in the position and profession appointed to them.
    In addition, depending on division:
    -Builder: A faction approved ship design
    -Resourcing: commendation by a ranking senior officer
    -Military: participation in at least one combat mission (either pirate hunt or faction warfare)
    Gains access to locations of all faction outposts, full access to factories and added as owner to faction shop (if in Resourcing), blueprints up to cruiser (~30K mass), can lead a squad of lower ranking members in battle, can build his own outpost and factory, has access to build server and officer's board (either this site or own).

- Junior Officer - outranks private and petty officer. Requirements:
    1. Has been a member for at least 3 weeks OR transferred from other trusted faction
    2. Has taken part in at least 3 joint operations (Pact wargame or combat operation)
    4. Oversees position and professions to ensure productivity and effectiveness.
    5. Responsible for all duties assigned to them, and accepts any leadership role assigned, and presented.

- Senior Officer - requirements:
    1. 2 month membership
    2. Participation in at least 4 joint operations
    3. Working microphone and
    4. sufficient activity
    5. Approval of promotion by absolute majority of senior and commanding officers.
    Added to faction shop as owner, has access to all blueprints, can be assigned as Trainer or Pact Delegate, has invite right to faction, admin (if possible) on build server, has Edit in faction rank permission (to handle peace and alliance requests), can lead a fleet in battle. Senior officers are let in on every Pact or faction operation ongoing and planned, and have access to officer's board (on this site and/or own)

- Commanding officer
    Highest ranking officer (other than leader) - requirements:
    Same as Senior officers, plus unanimous approval of all senior and commanding officers as well as leaders of all Odium Pact factions.
    Only reports to leader, has access to Command Information Center (special channel on Teamspeak, and forum) as well as Odium Pact high command. Has permission to initiate either diplomatic negotiation or military operation (the later only in absence of faction leader), to claim/unclaimed systems, build/disassemble warp gates, and to build on faction home base and/or all outposts of the faction, as well as to speak in name of the faction on public channels. Has channel admin on Teamspeak, and kicking rights in his own division.

Back Story:

"From the endless void, there springs an entity, more primordial then the elements themselves..."

Empires falls, but its people may live on and endure. What was once great may seem impossible to ever be brought back from the dead. But to those faithful, that greatness was never lost, but rather dormant, for Calderon's glory doesn't reside in the past but in the future! Many would not have us stand and gathered again, in fear what we are capable of. The past is dead, but its people are not, together as brothers in arms we shall rise, and remind the galaxy of what it means to be true Calderon!!!

"And in it's wake follows a storm..."
    Rise once again we must, and Rise once again we shall. We have returned, fueled by faith, and motivated by our beliefs. We will achieve what was once lost, after which we will push to new limits!!! None are to say we cannot, let the ignorant be, for carried upon our back Calderon shall prosper once more.

Calderon Recruitment
    None are able to achieve without the will and strength of the masses, this is your chance to make a difference. What sets Calderon aside from the others is our belief that every voice should be heard. With us YOU will have the opportunity to turn the tide of nations, shift the balance of power, even the lowest of ranks can be the deciding factor in a battle and in war.

Application
    S
    hould you chose to join us, old or new, in our glorious journey, the application is all which stands between you and being part of Calderon. A voice interview is absolutely necessary as we take recruiting with the utmost seriousness.

username
    past factions
    role you would like
    post a ship you have made:
    do you have a mic:
    and lastly your reason for joining.

Last edited:

Pholopalus

あなたは笑う、あなたは失う
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    oops sorry boys. joining a different faction.

Last edited:
    Reactions: TheBlueThunder
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Accepted, proceed to the interview process, talk to an officer or myself. mean while you are welcome to hangout in the TS until then. vs24.tserverhq.com:7020

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Two left CR, he was in charge of the pms and thread so we had to make a new one.

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    username: jan_spaceman
    past factions: RCF, RBF, The Vaygr Empire and CR
    role you would like: Builder, Miner and Secondary Fleet Commander
    post a ship you have made: http://starmadedock.net/threads/imagination-builds.2095/
    do you have a mic: YES "Talk to you all the time lol"
    and lastly your reason for joining: Best faction I've been in, with great friends in it. I'll be back in the CR when zoro comes back.

Reactions: Keptick
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    New ranking system. Currently working on new recruit ship design as their first assigned ship.

Reaction score
    I like how you displayed the reqs of each one. I'll be fixing our base up a bit and then working on an odium outpost where we can train all recruits collaboratively. So they can see how the pact works

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I like how you displayed the reqs of each one. I'll be fixing our base up a bit and then working on an odium outpost where we can train all recruits collaboratively. So they can see how the pact works
    Ranking up is easy, really just being active in TS and having fun get you advancement. But is competence and effort that will make you jump ahead of your peers. Good, combined recruit train will be good so that our new members are pooled so that training as a whole is easier, general knowledge is past and shared faster, and reduces the staff for each faction the leads training.
    I'm currently working on an odium fleet ship, which reminds me. I need some advanced green hull.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Cool, might be best, if I make it I don't think anyone would pass. I would like to have different final challenges for each faction they would like to enter. Much like a final test for entry, using all of what they know. Hehe I know what mind is going to be.

Reaction score
    Username: Akumaka
    Past factions: Galaxy Rangers (NASS Server)
    Role you would like: Military
    Post a ship you have made: http://imgur.com/a/oeogn#0 This is from a much older version of the game.
    Do you have a mic:
    Yes
    Reason for joining: It has been many months since I've played, and I'm looking for a faction in which I can learn about and enjoy this vastly improved and updated StarMade.