Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    InGameName
    HKMSC

Why you want to join the server
    After closing of gamehoppers and later sunworld and long time not playing, try to play the game again and looking for a active server.

Example of your work

Your favourite type of cake
    Cheesecake
    Whitelisted. Remember to read the rules and contact an admin here Discord when you're online on the server to gain access to restricted admin and creative mode.

Reaction score
    Application form

InGameName- PushDXT

Why you want to join the server- I want to play Starmade and make unreasonably vast amounts of credits.

Example of your work- See Attached, Generation 3 Dextrotechnica Standardised Hull

Your favourite type of cake- Bread Cake Screen Shot 2021-02-15 at 20.05.17.png

I'm big on affordability, standardisation, maximising profits and efficient design.
    My hulls are designed with minimal spec loadouts, to accommodate for bespoke, mission-specific tasks.
    Dextrotechnica engineered this hull to be as versatile, and recyclable, as reasonably possible. Combat-equipped units, that typically sustain heavy damage due to their cheaply manufactured hulls, get recycled into structural parts for space stations. Every detail serves a purpose, the corner detailing can be replaced with form-fitting company shipping containers. Or, potentially, broadside cannons, situation depending. I imagine you'll see them fitted out for whatever purpose makes me the most credits on the server.

Last edited:

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Application form

InGameName- PushDXT

Why you want to join the server- I want to play Starmade and make unreasonably vast amounts of credits.

Example of your work- See Attached, Generation 3 Dextrotechnica Standardised Hull

Your favourite type of cake- Bread CakeView attachment 58183

I'm big on affordability, standardisation, maximising profits and efficient design.
    My hulls are designed with minimal spec loadouts, to accommodate for bespoke, mission-specific tasks.
    Dextrotechnica engineered this hull to be as versatile, and recyclable, as reasonably possible. Combat-equipped units, that typically sustain heavy damage due to their cheaply manufactured hulls, get recycled into structural parts for space stations. Every detail serves a purpose, the corner detailing can be replaced with form-fitting company shipping containers. Or, potentially, broadside cannons, situation depending. I imagine you'll see them fitted out for whatever purpose makes me the most credits on the server.
    Whitelisted. Remember to read the rules and contact an admin here Discord when you're online on the server to gain access to restricted admin and creative mode.

Reaction score
    good evening everyone, I arise from the eternal depth of the offline mode to hand in my application

InGameName- Rolf

Why you want to join the server- While singleplayer has all the tools for building, it can get stale after a while. I've enjoyed Starmade the most for the multiplayer, building, testing new ships, getting inspiration or even just flying through the endlessness of space is a way better experience on an online server with other people who enjoy this game.

Example of your work- Frigate REEJA MK-17 | StarMade Dock

Your favourite type of cake- Lemon cake always!

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    good evening everyone, I arise from the eternal depth of the offline mode to hand in my application

InGameName- Rolf

Why you want to join the server- While singleplayer has all the tools for building, it can get stale after a while. I've enjoyed Starmade the most for the multiplayer, building, testing new ships, getting inspiration or even just flying through the endlessness of space is a way better experience on an online server with other people who enjoy this game.

Example of your work- Frigate REEJA MK-17 | StarMade Dock

Your favourite type of cake- Lemon cake always!

Reaction score
    InGameName- Leirnor

Why you want to join the server- I Want a place to build with more people around, i have been building in single player for many years and it's getting kinda lonely...

Example of your work- Recently i have been building ships from Elite Dangereous, This is a WIP Krait MK2(i think it's 1:1 scale but its hard to tell on blocks), i have also made a DBX and a Fer-de-Lance, both to scale based on the ED wiki dimensions

starmade-screenshot-0004.png
    Your favourite type of cake- Any kind of Lemon cake for sure

Reactions: aceface

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    InGameName- Leirnor

Why you want to join the server- I Want a place to build with more people around, i have been building in single player for many years and it's getting kinda lonely...

Example of your work- Recently i have been building ships from Elite Dangereous, This is a WIP Krait MK2(i think it's 1:1 scale but its hard to tell on blocks), i have also made a DBX and a Fer-de-Lance, both to scale based on the ED wiki dimensions

View attachment 58334
    Your favourite type of cake- Any kind of Lemon cake for sure

Reaction score
    Hello TCN team, I want to appli to your server because it's one of the last open and building next to others can be a source of inspiration to reach a next level in ship design.

an example of what I have done ??? I think my two big last build a great :

and for me favorite type of cake it's difficult because I like them all but I have a special wish for ones which make you size up and down.

finally in game I answer to Asgeiros

Thanks for the consideration.

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Hello TCN team, I want to appli to your server because it's one of the last open and building next to others can be a source of inspiration to reach a next level in ship design.

an example of what I have done ??? I think my two big last build a great :

and for me favorite type of cake it's difficult because I like them all but I have a special wish for ones which make you size up and down.

finally in game I answer to Asgeiros

Thanks for the consideration.

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    If it is whitelisted, then don't post it here.
    The hell are you on about
    The whitelist for the server is to keep out idiots that cant follow rules. We've already had multiple issues with people destroy, stealing, and ruining other peoples builds

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    If it is whitelisted, then don't post it here.
    This is the second longest server thread, the first being the NFD one, which is just the previous name for this server.

I honestly think you're the first person to ever have an issue with this.

Reaction score
    Carlton684

I would like to join this server because I've played 969.6 hours of single player and I think I have learned enough to maybe manage multiplayer. I am interested in playing on this particular server because the Discord seemed welcoming, and the play-style of the server seems very similar to what I prefer in single player. I like to just be creative and enjoy the building, which seems to be the preferences here.

I've enclosed five images to display some examples of the work I have completed in the past.
    ( Please let me know if more images are required )

My favorite kind of cake is a difficult choice, but I think Oreo ice-cream cake takes the cake.

Attachments

Last edited:

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Carlton684

I would like to join this server because I've played 969.6 hours of single player and I think I have learned enough to maybe manage multiplayer. I am interested in playing on this particular server because the Discord seemed welcoming, and the play-style of the server seems very similar to what I prefer in single player. I like to just be creative and enjoy the building, which seems to be the preferences here.

I've enclosed five images to display some examples of the work I have completed in the past.
    ( Please let me know if more images are required )

My favorite kind of cake is a difficult choice, but I think Oreo ice-cream cake takes the cake.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    InGameName- KamiDieKatze

Why you want to join the server- I wanna play, means build have fun with other Players and dont be alone too

Example of your work- starmade-screenshot-0004.png

Your favourite type of cake- Cheese

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    InGameName- KamiDieKatze

Why you want to join the server- I wanna play, means build have fun with other Players and dont be alone too

Example of your work- View attachment 58913

Your favourite type of cake- Cheese

Reaction score
    hello :) can i join ? my friend play here and i would like to play with him :)
    but i dont have any photos of building :(
    and i like chocolate brownies :)