Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    revised revised
    InGameName- DJnatorz

Why you want to join the server- i feel that it is a good server for building and practicing

Example of your work-
    Base Profile Screenshot 2020.06.18 - 10.08.41.84.png

Your favourite type of cake- choclate with choclate sprinkles and choclate frosting and choclate candles
    it didnt work with what i was trying to do. this is a survival picture when i wanted to post a picture of the cake i made in starmade
    Whitelisted. Remember to read the rules and contact an admin here Discord when you're online on the server to gain access to restricted admin and creative mode.

Reaction score
    AI_coolsky's application

My IGN: AI_coolsky

Why i want to join: i used to be in a small teamspeak server named NFD but im not 100% sure if you guys where originally the same people.. unless anyone remembers WhiteLancer (one of the old servers best builders in my opinion) now i cant exactly remember the name of the guy who was the owner of the teamspeak because my memory is shit but the point is its been a few years... oh who am i kiding its been almost 4 years qwq and im wanting to get back into the game

Example of your work: i uhh.. tried to build the USS Enterprise 4 years ago... free styling it but i only got past the bridge and half of the body at a 50% scale or so... probably smaller... but i dont have pictures from then due to my pc being kind of a toaster back then... and its been 4 years or so.... (Edit about 30 minutes later after some digging) i found out i was apart of the GenXNova server i was friends with Whitenova and bobby... the old owner im not 100% sure if this is who you guys were and if you have any ties with the old members/crew of GenXNova but it would be nice to find old friends

Favorite type of cake? uhhh boston cream pie? (technically its a cake)

Last edited:

Lone_Puppy

Me, myself and I.
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    You'll find a lot of Star Trek stuff available now. People import 3D models and make them work. Should be some in the Content to download.

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    AI_coolsky's application

My IGN: AI_coolsky

Why i want to join: i used to be in a small teamspeak server named NFD but im not 100% sure if you guys where originally the same people.. unless anyone remembers WhiteLancer (one of the old servers best builders in my opinion) now i cant exactly remember the name of the guy who was the owner of the teamspeak because my memory is shit but the point is its been a few years... oh who am i kiding its been almost 4 years qwq and im wanting to get back into the game

Example of your work: i uhh.. tried to build the USS Enterprise 4 years ago... free styling it but i only got past the bridge and half of the body at a 50% scale or so... probably smaller... but i dont have pictures from then due to my pc being kind of a toaster back then... and its been 4 years or so.... (Edit about 30 minutes later after some digging) i found out i was apart of the GenXNova server i was friends with Whitenova and bobby... the old owner im not 100% sure if this is who you guys were and if you have any ties with the old members/crew of GenXNova but it would be nice to find old friends

Favorite type of cake? uhhh boston cream pie? (technically its a cake)
    Did you ever try to log on? Since old NFDBS members are whitelisted on CBS
    Otherwise go build something and come back when you have something to show, as I told you in discord.

Reaction score
    IGN - Ixtol
    Reason - Trying out the game with Aresima and was suggested this as a mutual place to play.
    Previous builds - N/A
    Favorite Cake - Red Velvet

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    IGN - Ixtol
    Reason - Trying out the game with Aresima and was suggested this as a mutual place to play.
    Previous builds - N/A
    We need an example of your work, go build something

Reaction score
    We need an example of your work, go build something
    I have yet to actually get into the game outside of setting up the username and preliminary stuff. I was hoping to be able to play on the server with my friend so I could be guided on how to build and go about that game. Would that be possible or is it a non-negotiable requirement to understand and demonstrate the core game before being whitelisted?

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I have yet to actually get into the game outside of setting up the username and preliminary stuff. I was hoping to be able to play on the server with my friend so I could be guided on how to build and go about that game. Would that be possible or is it a non-negotiable requirement to understand and demonstrate the core game before being whitelisted?
    If you have created something in another voxel game then thats fine too

Reaction score
    If you have created something in another voxel game then thats fine too
    Revision:
    IGN - Ixtol
    Previous builds - MC Screenshot

This was the only thing I could find, is MC alright?

Attachments

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Revision:
    IGN - Ixtol
    Previous builds - MC Screenshot

This was the only thing I could find, is MC alright?
    Awesome looking
    Whitelisted. Remember to read the rules and contact an admin here Discord when you're online on the server to gain access to restricted admin and creative mode.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    InGameName- Salt09

Why you want to join the server- When I've played on servers in the past, I've always been disappointed when they eventually die out. However, in my years of watching the sever list, Cake Build Server has always been there, so I hope to join your server so that I can build with other people for as long as I want. Also because my computer can't keep up with my projects anymore...

Example of your work- https://starmadedock.net/content/salt-industries-deimos-heavy-destroyer.8164/

Your favorite type of cake- Lemon Cake

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    InGameName- Salt09

Why you want to join the server- When I've played on servers in the past, I've always been disappointed when they eventually die out. However, in my years of watching the sever list, Cake Build Server has always been there, so I hope to join your server so that I can build with other people for as long as I want. Also because my computer can't keep up with my projects anymore...

Example of your work- https://starmadedock.net/content/salt-industries-deimos-heavy-destroyer.8164/

Your favorite type of cake- Lemon Cake

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    InGameName- RedC0met3

Why you want to join the server- I'm getting back into the game and have to start from scratch, I'd like to join a server that has a community

Example of your work- Eagle Starfighter

starmade-screenshot-0000.png

Your favourite type of cake- New York Cheesecake

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    InGameName- RedC0met3

Why you want to join the server- I'm getting back into the game and have to start from scratch, I'd like to join a server that has a community

Example of your work- Eagle Starfighter

View attachment 57562

Your favourite type of cake- New York Cheesecake

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Purchased!
    In game name- Lord_Chompa

Why do you want to join - love to build and bored since my kids gave up on starmade a year ago and want to get back into it.

Current Job- Truck Driver

Example of your work- starmade-screenshot-0003.png starmade-screenshot-0006.png

Favorite cake- Lemon Poundcake

Thx for your consideration

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    In game name- Lord_Chompa

Why do you want to join - love to build and bored since my kids gave up on starmade a year ago and want to get back into it.

Current Job- Truck Driver

Example of your work-View attachment 57567View attachment 57568

Favorite cake- Lemon Poundcake

Thx for your consideration

Reaction score
    InGameName: DarkenWizMan

Why you want to join the server: Somehow communicating with other builders and seeing some builds(which may be unposted anywhere else)

Example of your work: First ship-looking creation(WIP) with some interior. starmade-screenshot-0006.png
    starmade-screenshot-0007.png
    starmade-screenshot-0008.png

Your favourite type of cake: Pie

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    InGameName: DarkenWizMan

Why you want to join the server: Somehow communicating with other builders and seeing some builds(which may be unposted anywhere else)

Example of your work: First ship-looking creation(WIP) with some interior.View attachment 58028
    View attachment 58030
    View attachment 58029

Your favourite type of cake: Pie

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    InGameName
    HKMSC

Why you want to join the server
    After closing of gamehoppers and later sunworld and long time not playing, try to play the game again and looking for a active server.

Example of your work

Your favourite type of cake
    Cheesecake

Last edited: