Cake Build Server - The Most Delicious Build Server [Whitelist]

Reaction score
    here it is revised since i messed up
    InGameName- DJnatorz

Why you want to join the server- i feel that it is a good server for building and practicing

Example of your work- i can build planets with the proper resources. i can also build cake!

Your favourite type of cake- choclate with choclate sprinkles and choclate frosting and choclate candles

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    here it is revised since i messed up
    InGameName- DJnatorz

Why you want to join the server- i feel that it is a good server for building and practicing

Example of your work- i can build planets with the proper resources. i can also build cake!

Your favourite type of cake- choclate with choclate sprinkles and choclate frosting and choclate candles
    We need an example of your work, MC is also fine

Reaction score
    revised revised
    InGameName- DJnatorz

Example of your work-
    Base Profile Screenshot 2020.06.18 - 10.08.41.84.png

it didnt work with what i was trying to do. this is a survival picture when i wanted to post a picture of the cake i made in starmade

Attachments

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    revised revised
    InGameName- DJnatorz

Example of your work-
    Base Profile Screenshot 2020.06.18 - 10.08.41.84.png

it didnt work with what i was trying to do. this is a survival picture when i wanted to post a picture of the cake i made in starmade
    Whitelisted. Remember to read the rules and contact an admin here Discord when you're online on the server to gain access to restricted admin and creative mode.