Cake Build Server - The Most Delicious Build Server [Whitelist]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Alright, will keep you updated! (Should be done in 5hours or so)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN- Haruna

Why you want to join the server-
    To see examples of other builds and build styles, to get to know the population of starmade

Example of your work-

the Asia class support ship
    Your favourite type of cake-
    pumpkin pie cake

Attachments

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    IGN- Haruna

To see examples of other builds and build styles, to get to know the population of starmade

Example of your work-

the Asia class support ship
    pumpkin pie cake
    Whitelisted. Remember to read the rules and contact an admin here Discord when you're online on the server to gain access to restricted admin and creative mode.

Reaction score

Here, anyone can build to their heart's content while surrounded by a fun, active community! Admin rights are granted when you are considered trusted by the staff, however feel free to ask for resources at any time!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have a simple set of rules to follow, however what you do so long as it is within the rules is YOUR DECISION ENTIRELY!

1- No killing other players without their prior consent.

2- Don't damage anything that isn't yours, unless the creator of the object says it is okay.

3- Build at least one sector from spawn.

4- Faction politics or personal grudges are to be left at the door. We will kick and eventually ban people who kick up outside arguments

5- DO NOT STEAL BLUEPRINTS. We check the logs quite regularly, and if you are found to have stolen someones BP, you will be permanently banned from the server

6- Keep the peace. A little banter here and there or a good political discussion are perfectly fine. What is not fine is excessive profanity, flaming, or insults.

7. Don't harass people - if someone asks you to leave their sector, do so. If someone tries to get away from you, leave them alone. Some people woke on secret stuff, or have bad PC's and don't need you and your silly titan harassing them

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Staff

HeadAdmins
    therimmer96
    Nauvran
    Jake_Lancia
    FlyingDebris

Moderators
    Captain Tankman
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    How to contact us

You can either PM the staff, leave a message here or message us on Discord

Community Projects
    Projects – Cake Build Server
    THIS IS NFD WITH A NEW NAME. IF YOU HAD ACCESS TO NFD, YOU'LL HAVE ACCESS TO CBS

Application form

All subjects have to be filled.

Applications should be posted in this thread

IGN-

Example of your work-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can connect to the server either from the ingame server list, or sm.cakebuildserver.com:57921

Why you want to join the server- To seek the grail (Make a lancer class frigate from star wars)

Example of your work- Umm, I have a TIE bomber that is pretty good, and will be making a cool ship on the server with a buddy

Your favourite type of cake- carrot (someone said say rimmer but that is dumb and I will not be kissing any butts to get on the server)

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Why you want to join the server- To seek the grail (Make a lancer class frigate from star wars)

Example of your work- Umm, I have a TIE bomber that is pretty good, and will be making a cool ship on the server with a buddy

Your favourite type of cake- carrot (someone said say rimmer but that is dumb and I will not be kissing any butts to get on the server)
    We require pictures and your IGN.

Reaction score
    IGN IsakWon

Pics of Oberth Class (star trek), and tiger torpedo cruiser (original) , and generation ship from aurora (Book, Kim Stanley Robinson)
    [doublepost=1490991421,1490991291][/doublepost]IDK if the pics are working
    [doublepost=1490992135][/doublepost]

[doublepost=1490992175][/doublepost]there, that is the generational ship

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    IGN IsakWon

Pics of Oberth Class (star trek), and tiger torpedo cruiser (original) , and generation ship from aurora (Book, Kim Stanley Robinson)
    [doublepost=1490991421,1490991291][/doublepost]IDK if the pics are working
    You can take pictures ingame with the f5 and f6 buttons, f5 is with hud, f6 is without, after uploading them you can find them in your starmade directory and upload them to a web host like imgur or whatever you used.

captainairspeed

CEO of ATC and Registered Button Pusher
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN-RemitormDarkwind

Why you want to join the server-so i can have a place to build and work on projects with other members of the community

Example of your work-

Your favourite type of cake-Obviously Pancakes
    [doublepost=1491220531,1491220251][/doublepost]the image isnt working so ill post it seperatley

this is the Fornox my current Wip Riryu Class Dreadnought

Attachments

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    IGN-RemitormDarkwind

Why you want to join the server-so i can have a place to build and work on projects with other members of the community

Example of your work-

Your favourite type of cake-Obviously Pancakes
    [doublepost=1491220531,1491220251][/doublepost]the image isnt working so ill post it seperatley

this is the Fornox my current Wip Riryu Class Dreadnought
    Whitelisted. Remember to read the rules and contact an admin here Discord when you're online on the server to gain access to restricted admin and creative mode.

Reaction score
    Hey all! A couple of my friends and I stumbled on the post and thought this looked like a pretty nice setup.

My in game name is Gantrithor.

Why you want to join the server - My friends and I are looking to join a server that is set up for building quality stuff. We have worked as a team to build a base on and off for the last couple of years. We started out with one of the default bases to use as a starting point and have modified and expanded it quite a bit. Some of us are good with base work, others with ship design and others with interior for ships and we like to work as a team.

Example of your work - The base is what we have done as a team. The ship inside the hangar of the base is one that I built but will be looking for some inspiration to rework and make look better.

Your favourite type of cake - Strawberry Shortcake

Attachments

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Hey all! A couple of my friends and I stumbled on the post and thought this looked like a pretty nice setup.

My in game name is Gantrithor.

Why you want to join the server - My friends and I are looking to join a server that is set up for building quality stuff. We have worked as a team to build a base on and off for the last couple of years. We started out with one of the default bases to use as a starting point and have modified and expanded it quite a bit. Some of us are good with base work, others with ship design and others with interior for ships and we like to work as a team.

Example of your work - The base is what we have done as a team. The ship inside the hangar of the base is one that I built but will be looking for some inspiration to rework and make look better.

Your favourite type of cake - Strawberry Shortcake
    All of your friends needs to make an application

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Hello Cake build.

I would like to join the server to finally enter the community and have a place for my friends to play when I can't run the server on my local machine. My friends and I have just been playing by ourselves on and off for a few years.

IGN: AestheticEnd

For your consideration the Fury
    starmade-screenshot-0005.png starmade-screenshot-0006.png

And its younger brother, the Specter.
    starmade-screenshot-0007.png starmade-screenshot-0009.png

Favorite cake: Ice cream Cake.

-AE

Reaction score
    Hello,

I too wish to join the server. Been playing on and off for a few years on a private server with a few others but looking to join the community and see what others are doing.

IGN: Admiral_Waffles

Here's some screenshots of some projects in various states of completion...

I guess my favorite cake is probably like a cheesecake or ice cream cake.

Lone_Puppy

Me, myself and I.
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    IGN- Lone_Puppy

Why you want to join the server- I have friends on here and they told me it's a good build server with a great community. Plus I would like to hang out building, sharing ideas, etc with them and thought it would be cool to do the same with other like minded souls on the server.

Example of your work- Here's a few I've uploaded in the past;
    Lone_Puppy Fleet Submission 1 20160621
    Elite Cobra Mk III Classic
    ZimmTech-PirateFleet-Lone_Puppy

Your favourite type of cake- Mud or any chocolate kinda of cake. :)

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Hello Cake build.

I would like to join the server to finally enter the community and have a place for my friends to play when I can't run the server on my local machine. My friends and I have just been playing by ourselves on and off for a few years.

IGN: AestheticEnd

For your consideration the Fury
    View attachment 40548 View attachment 40549

And its younger brother, the Specter.
    View attachment 40550 View attachment 40551

Favorite cake: Ice cream Cake.

-AE
    Hello,

I too wish to join the server. Been playing on and off for a few years on a private server with a few others but looking to join the community and see what others are doing.

IGN: Admiral_Waffles

Here's some screenshots of some projects in various states of completion...

I guess my favorite cake is probably like a cheesecake or ice cream cake.
    IGN- Lone_Puppy

Why you want to join the server- I have friends on here and they told me it's a good build server with a great community. Plus I would like to hang out building, sharing ideas, etc with them and thought it would be cool to do the same with other like minded souls on the server.

Example of your work- Here's a few I've uploaded in the past;
    Lone_Puppy Fleet Submission 1 20160621
    Elite Cobra Mk III Classic
    ZimmTech-PirateFleet-Lone_Puppy

Your favourite type of cake- Mud or any chocolate kinda of cake. :)

Reactions: Lone_Puppy