Cake Build Server - The Most Delicious Build Server [Whitelist]

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I seem to have gotten a null pointer error while exploring. AestheticEnd tried a few things to move me if it was location related. (killed me etc. while I tried to logon etc.) Looking back a page it looked like others had the same issue (not sure if it was the same area or not.) So I suppose I'll need to have my playerdata deleted or whatever the solution was.

Thanks
    We need more information.

Reaction score
    IGN- Jaythecat8

Why you want to join the server- I have friends who are looking for a great build server and are interested in StarmadeRP.

Example of your work- (File Connected)

Your favourite type of cake- Yellow with Chocolate Icing. Yeah I'm a basic bitch.

Attachments

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    IGN- Jaythecat8

Why you want to join the server- I have friends who are looking for a great build server and are interested in StarmadeRP.

Your favourite type of cake- Yellow with Chocolate Icing. Yeah I'm a basic bitch.
    Your work is not yours, come back when you have built something on your own.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    IGN- Moultonlava5

Why you want to join the server- I'm a builder by nature. I have been building for years and would like to build with others on a friendly server.

Example of your work- DragonBolt (Shell) StarMade: J-93 Wasp

Your favourite type of cake- Chocolate fudge cake, vanilla ice cream may be added sometimes.

Calhoun

Part-time God
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    IGN- Jaythecat8

Reaction score
    Your work is not yours, come back when you have built something on your own.
    IGN- Jaythecat8

Example of your work- TheCakeStation (File Connected)

Attachments

Reaction score
    IGN- Jaythecat8

Attachments

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    IGN- Moultonlava5

Why you want to join the server- I'm a builder by nature. I have been building for years and would like to build with others on a friendly server.

Example of your work- DragonBolt (Shell) StarMade: J-93 Wasp

Your favourite type of cake- Chocolate fudge cake, vanilla ice cream may be added sometimes.
    Whitelisted. Remember to read the rules and contact an admin here Discord when you're online on the server to gain access to restricted admin and creative mode.

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    IGN- Jaythecat8

Whitelisted. Remember to read the rules and contact an admin here Discord when you're online on the server to gain access to restricted admin and creative mode.

Reaction score
    IGN-KawaiiTheJawa

Why you want to join the server- I have a friend in it and we required a way to make ships together without having to use countless on making resources to create a ship.

Example of your work- The Yellow Cargo Tube

20170414153807_1.jpg 20170414153817_1.jpg 20170414153822_1.jpg
    Sorry if it looks like, ya know, male body part.
    Your favourite type of cake- Carrot Cake. Its marvelous.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    IGN- Sapphire

Why you want to join the server- I wanna be a part of Best Builders communiy so i can chat and get inspired/inspire other players. Wanna presend my work and and cooperato on builds :) with friends :) also looking for new friends.

Example of your work- Sapphire Vengeance 1:2
    This is my only ship now that iam working on. Iam playing on my own Fleet soon. I love SW,SG,ST,SC Universes :)

Your favourite type of cake- Marlenka... Is basicaly Honey Cake :)

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    IGN-KawaiiTheJawa

Why you want to join the server- I have a friend in it and we required a way to make ships together without having to use countless on making resources to create a ship.

Example of your work- The Yellow Cargo Tube

View attachment 41010 View attachment 41011 View attachment 41012
    Sorry if it looks like, ya know, male body part.
    Your favourite type of cake- Carrot Cake. Its marvelous.
    IGN- Sapphire

Why you want to join the server- I wanna be a part of Best Builders communiy so i can chat and get inspired/inspire other players. Wanna presend my work and and cooperato on builds :) with friends :) also looking for new friends.

Example of your work- Sapphire Vengeance 1:2
    This is my only ship now that iam working on. Iam playing on my own Fleet soon. I love SW,SG,ST,SC Universes :)

Your favourite type of cake- Marlenka... Is basicaly Honey Cake :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Purchased!
    IGN- TheCliffStudios

Why you want to join the server- I used to play to play this game regularly but then stopped, it's been years and i need to learn how to build ships again. I want to find a nice community to do this with

Example of your work- all I have is this WIP

Your favourite type of cake- chocolate fudge cake, but I eat it like an ice cream Sunday.

Attachments

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Purchased!
    IGN- TheCliffStudios

Why you want to join the server- I used to play to play this game regularly but then stopped, it's been years and i need to learn how to build ships again. I want to find a nice community to do this with

Your favourite type of cake- chocolate fudge cake, but I eat it like an ice cream Sunday.
    some updated pics upload_2017-4-18_20-11-56.png

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    IGN- TheCliffStudios

Reaction score
    IGN: Cmmnd-Madmen

i would like to join this server because i love to build ships, and a m8 is also on this server, Lunderen(cmmdr-nirolu)

strawberrylava cake

Reactions: Lunderen

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    IGN: Cmmnd-Madmen

i would like to join this server because i love to build ships, and a m8 is also on this server, Lunderen(cmmdr-nirolu)

strawberrylava cake

colonel lacu

Gray, Red and black.
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Community Content - Gold
    • Purchased!
    IGN: Colonel lacu

Me and my friend are looking for a server where we could build ships together and help others, and this server seems very nice and welcoming.:)

Example of my work:
    20170424215412_1.jpg 20161216174113_1.jpg 20170213163901_1.jpg

My favorite type of cake is chocolate cheese cake.

Last edited:

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    IGN: Colonel lacu

Me and my friend are looking for a server where we could build ships together and help others, and this server seems very nice and welcoming.:)

Examplle on my work:
    View attachment 41444 View attachment 41445 View attachment 41446

My favorite type of cake is chocolate cheese cake.