1. Hey Guest! We're currently translating StarMade. Anyone can translate, if you can, feel free to!
      Dismiss Notice
    2. Interested in helping moderate SMD? We're currently looking for moderators, check out this thread.
      Dismiss Notice

Cake Build Server - The Most Delicious Build Server [Whitelist]

Discussion in 'Community Servers' started by CakeBuildServer, Jan 14, 2017.

1. Nauvran

Nauvran Cake Build Server Official Button Presser

Whitelisted. Remember to read the rules and contact an admin here Discord when you're online on the server to gain access to restricted admin and creative mode.

2. Pugmonkey

1. Not only does my friend play on the server, but I like the sound of "Non-greef"building!
      2. My ship currently under construction, the Saint Aloysius
      3. While I do enjoy red velvet with a cream cheese icing sauce, my favourite will have to be caramel and chocolate mudcake :P
      4. In-game name = Epsilon

20170314162050_1.jpg

3. Raffia16th

IGN- Raffia_Kiryuin

Why you want to join the server- A friend of mine told me bout this place and i feel like this is a good place to return to after having a couple months "forced" break from starmade (wouldnt work doue to some updates on my system no more)

Example of your work-
      8 point rail rotator with manual control and auto reset
      -Venture- Arcadia class miner

Your favourite type of cake- Chocolate cheese cake

4. Nauvran

Whitelisted. Remember to read the rules and contact an admin here Discord when you're online on the server to gain access to restricted admin and creative mode.

5. Thrawn

Interested in joining the server, if it's still active. The username that I've been using in this game is Thrawn (I was pretty active in a server a few years ago). I will be pretty active, depending on my work schedule.

"Why you want to join the server-" Bored with SP, and friends don't want to play.
      "Example of your work-" I haven't ever uploaded any examples anywhere, and I won't pretend to know what I'm doing, but I've made two capital ships (a transport ship and a mining ship) in single player, if that counts for anything.
      "Your favourite type of cake-" Pineapple Upside-Down cake

6. Nauvran

We need to see example of your work.

7. Thrawn

Fair enough, I'll let you know when I upload one.

8. seatreader

1 - I really want to build with a community. I'm just getting back into Starmade after being away for a while and want to have some people around instead of flying through the void all by my lonesome. I'm interesting in non-grief building and prefer building creatively.
      2 - I AM NOT AS GOOD AT STARMADE AS ALL OF YOU. I'm just learning to do some of the logic based things, and therefore do mainly refits of the old Stargate Atlantis stuff that went up before rails were a thing. (I have never passed them off as my own work or distributed them anywhere, including the dock) I totally get if that's not something you want on your server, but I would really love to play with you all as you seem like a friendly bunch. Uploaded is a picture of my Alteran Cruiser, based on an old design I found somewhere on the dock (I honestly don't know who made the original shell (as that's all it was when I got it, but I redid the entire thing from scratch and a new ship core, using their exterior as a guide). Currently in my blueprints (I literally just went through and deleted most of my stuff yesterday >.<) I have a modified Puddle Jumper and a modified Aurora Class I'd like to tear apart again. BOTH were originally from the dock and I would give full credit to them for their designs, but I don't remember who built them and can't find the original post that had the aurora on it. All of that being said, I'm very much a casual builder - I build and putz around and explore a bit. I certainly don't want to get in anyone's way, and would simply enjoy the opportunity to build with you and maybe make a few friends.

Exterior/Interior Example
      ANC-016 Cruiser.png
      ANC-016 Cruiser-B.png

3 - Favorite cake is probably red velved or oreo ice cream cake
      4 In-game name is seatreader

9. Nauvran

10. KFP34

IGN- Pootkov
      ^ Same on discord
      Why you want to join the server- Because I really would like to build specific ship in my mind but I have to bad computer for some servers. I don't mind harvesting minerals but about 5th server I joined crashed.
      This ship would be a planet satelite that orbits on planet and slowly harvests it's minerals which probably wouldnt cause any lags, at least that's my goal.

Example of your work- None sadly

Your favourite type of cake- Makowiec (Polish) / Poppy seed cake (English)

11. Nauvran

We need pictures of your work, if you dont have anything then spend 30 minutes to an hour building something, it doesnt have to be something fancy just build with more than the starterblocks.

12. plusnine

• Like Like x 2
    13. Captain Tankman

Captain Tankman Cake Build Server Staff

14. plusnine

will-do. many thanks.

15. Svaash

Hi, This is Svaash,

I would love to join this server.

Why you want to join the server-

I want to join this server to have a fun, friendly place to build and to make friends and learn from others.

Example of your work-

First ship I ever built, as you can see by the blocks.
      Eyeball 1 - 1.jpg

Here is a ship is a ship yard that I built
      starmade-screenshot-0016.png
      A mining drone
      starmade-screenshot-0021.png Here are four on a carrier starmade-screenshot-0025.png
      The largest ship I have built
      starmade-screenshot-0044.png
      And the last ship I have built
      starmade-screenshot-0039.png
      Your favourite type of cake-

Strawberry Short Cake, of course!

16. Nauvran

17. Maranello

IGN- Maranello

Why you want to join the server- Looks like an awesome build server, so yea :P

Example of your work-
      I made that Beta Tradestation here: SpacePort - Tradestation Beta
      And this beauty: Atlantico Cinque-7
      ...Aaaaaaand alot of other cool stuff that I havent published yet :)

Your favourite type of cake- Birthday cake.

18. Nauvran

19. Edymnion

I'm getting a Type 0 Null Pointer Exception error when I try to log in?

I can log into other servers and single player just fine, just not Cake. Already tried a full reinstall. Any ideas?

20. Nauvran

Game Support