Brotherhood Republic Fleets [Luna Turret Update part 1]

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10

_____Drones_____

Ghost -
    Class: Drone
    Description: Fast firing shield draining cannon drone. Best used with the Hunter.

----------

Hunter -
    Description: Heavy Missile drone. Best used with the Ghost.

----------

Siren -
    Description: The Militia's standard drone has received a major design over haul. Has a cannon/cannon combo and can easily drain shields.

----------

Ismenian -
    Description: Designed to protect borders and military bases.

----------

Manticore -
    Description: Compact missile AI that wrecks havoc

----------

_____Light Weight_____

Spartan -
    Class: Fighter
    Description: A huge improvement (design wise) compared to my previous fighters. This designer fighter can easily rip through hull if need be but is mostly for show as it was featured in the official StarMade trailer.

----------

Centurion -
    Class: Bomber
    Description: This new design is the latest in terms of small ship technology. Capable of one shooting other ships its size it is a challenge to all in terms of fire power and design.

----------

Sphinx -
    Class: Jump Carrier
    Description: Holds a fighter to allow it to quickly jump and out maneuver enemies.

----------

Dusk -
    Class: Dropship
    Description: Retains the visual effect as my other dropships but is instead designed for troop transport. Can hold 5 passengers, 7 including pilot and gunman( for the defense turret on back).

----------

Remanent -
    Class: Salvager
    Description: Designed to clean up after massive battles, also fully functional as an effective resource gatherer

----------

Scion -
    Class: Heavy Fighter
    Description: Anti-turret fighter optimized for frontal assaults.

----------

Cyclone -
    Class: Frigate
    Description: Heavily armored ship based around a massive ion cannon.

----------

_____Mid Weight_____

Scythe -
    Class: Cruiser
    Description: The Scythe is designed to be big enough to stand on its own yet still able to fit into fleet carriers. It can take out ships many times it size due to its high maneuverability and powerful missiles.

----------

Jinx -
    Class: Exploration Cruiser
    Description: Designed to discover the unknown and find new planets across the galaxy.

----------

Scylla -
    Class: Battlecruiser
    Description: Sports my first full interior, she is the ultimate in her class.

----------

Phantom -
    Class: Heavy Battlecruiser
    Description: This ship will get you into and out of your sniping position to destroy your enemy before they even know what hit them.

----------

_____Heavy Weight_____

Luna -
    Class: Battleship
    Description: A ship that will never let you down, even in the worst of battle situations.

----------

Daygr -
    Class: Dreadnaught
    Description: The mother of all bombers. Able to one shot 8 million shields and then fire duel hulk missiles. This is one ship you do not want to be faced against.

----------

_____Stations_____

Night Bane Pirate Station -
    Class: Station
    Description: Station contest winner, essentially a nightmare in the form of a station.

----------

_____Turrets_____

Beotri -
    Class:
    Description:
    Monster capital ship destroyer
    ----------

Beo -
    Class:
    Description:
    Powerful anti-fighter turret
    ----------

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Thanks! Sadly I have never come around to finish the interior but I may someday and then put it up for download.
    how to download a station and upload it ??? we can only upload and download ships?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    how to download a station and upload it ??? we can only upload and download ships?
    Well good thing it is a ship since I designed it to be a orbital defense platform. And you can export the sector to move a station

Reaction score
    jz could you PM me a copy of dusk, i want to see the desing of it in closer detail. Im building a line of dropships, and chinooks

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    jz could you PM me a copy of dusk, i want to see the desing of it in closer detail. Im building a line of dropships, and chinooks
    Since they are official Republic blueprint I cant give them to you but I can give you a very similar design.

Reaction score
    can you send me Mech1_dropship Daygr and Vexen and you know im in the faction

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    As soon as I can I will post the links on our official form page for you. Ill PM you once I do this.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    It has been quite awhile since I have posted any sort of ship update, but finally all of my AP tests are over so I have managed to do some work on the Beowulf.
    P.S. note that this is a heavy WIP (as I plan on changing a lot of it). I will also most likely finish this design on the Trace build server.

The slightly ironic thing about this turret is that it is modeled after one of my first Starmade builds, as seen in the background.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Rumcajz
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    Most of the ship looks great (turrets included) but the struts connecting the pods to the main body look incredibly flimsy

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Thanks for the feed back! I will definitely make them thicker then or add some more supports.