Augmented Reality Gaming [Whitelist] | [Dedicated Server] | 50 Players | 24/7 | NEW IP

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    IGN (In-Game Name): ZC7

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I personally really like designing ships and looking at others work, so when people come by and dismantle your ship for parts, i get really aggrivated. I want to join a server that is friendly and greifer devoid :)

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes, I agree completely with the rules!

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes

Reaction score
    IGN (In-Game Name): Heardithan

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I will respect the rules and be friendly

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes, I understand fully.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes, but I hope I don\'t have to.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Dragonslayingbeast

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: i would love to play and build a station to fight others or just salvage

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: yes i do and i agree with them

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: yes i do

Reaction score
    IGN (In-Game Name): Willdero

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I\'m new and want to learn more about the game so I can make bigger and better ships. Still got alot to learn but know a bit from singleplayer

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I want to join your server because i help people out of difrent problems, and i am graet at building ships and i help people to bulid greater ships. I am a team player and i never let my team down. I have never been ban and i have read the rules.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes i do

Do you understand that you have the right to appeal any ban?: Yes i do

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I want to join your server because i help people out of difrent problems, and i am graet at building ships and i help people to bulid greater ships. I am a team player and i never let my team down. I have never been ban and i have read the rules.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes i do

Do you understand that you have the right to appeal any ban?: Yes i do

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): Urinck

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I just want to enjoy playing with others, PVP, and building.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Completely understand.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: I do

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name):chrisnz

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?:Because i am a good roleplayer and will follow the rules. have teamspeak too

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?:yes

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?:yes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name):LOL64o

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I am a good server citizen and will abide by set rules.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes I do and I also understand why.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes and I am thankful for that.

Thanks

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name):jinanonuevo

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?:lol i want to play(not a griefer here and im really finding a server with whitelist and no griefers cause when i make my ship they destroy it D: